“Claycord.com News & Talk” is the only locally owned & operated daily news website covering the cities of Concord, Clayton, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek & Martinez.
Claycord.com has been named “Best Bay Area Blog” for three years in a row by the East Bay Press Club, and we’ve also won awards from CBS5 (Most Valuable Bay Area Blog) and Diablo Magazine (Best Bay Area Blog).
Our exclusive breaking news stories have been featured on every local television & radio station, and in every major newspaper in the Bay Area. We’ve also had our stories featured on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC & in the Wall Street Journal.
Every story featured on Claycord.com is also featured on SFgate.com, as part of their “In Contra Costa” blog.
Got a tip? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All tips can remain 100% anonymous.
We love news, and we love our little area of the World!
Thanks for your support!
Claycord.com, Legal Notice
1. The images, documents and graphics published at Claycord.com could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Claycord.com reserves the right to modify the information contained in this Website without notice. The Claycord.com site may contain links to other Websites which are completely independent to this Website. Claycord.com makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions in any such linked Website, and any link to another Website shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that Webite, or the products or services offered therein. Claycord.com does not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on this site or on linked Websites.
2. The content that is published on Claycord.com contains rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions and factual information. Postings may contain erroneous or inaccurate information. The owner of this site does not ensure the accurateness of any content presented on Claycord.com.
3. By submitting photos, videos and statements to Claycord.com you agree to express consent to publish and release liability from our officers, employees, vendors, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers agents and affiliates. Comments or any other material which is false, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful is not allowed. Upon submission you will have irrevocably agreed to these terms.
4. In the event that a third party has submitted content of your likeness and you would like to request removal, please email email@example.com with the comment time, date, number & the story is was posted under . Removal is done at the discretion of Claycord.com.
5. All written submissions in the comments section of Claycord.com are opinions of third parties and not of Claycord.com or its advertisers. Claycord.com is not responsible for the written opinions and content submitted by the users of the website. You have no expectation of privacy regarding any communication on this website.
7. All rights, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website belong to Claycord.com. All logos, images and text are © 2007-2011 Claycord.com. All rights are reserved.
8. Claycord.com and its owners have the right to change any contest rules, at any given time, without any notice, before the contest ends.