Claycord – Talk About Politics

October 22, 2021 19:00 pm · 98 comments

politics_claycord

This post is “Talk About Politics”.

Please use this post to talk about politics, and keep politics out of the “whatever” thread.

Thank you, and be kind to each other.

Please Note: Users who use multiple names will be deleted. Please choose a name so others can easily chat with you. Users must provide a name in the ‘name field’, please do not use the ‘@’ symbol in the name field.

Original G October 22, 2021 at 7:01 PM

‘Over 40% of Afghan refugees at US bases are children, Pentagon says’
cnn https://tinyurl.com/uu3fwcub

‘Dozens of American Children Remain Trapped in Afghanistan, and Biden Moves On’
national review https://tinyurl.com/m2tzk32s

Sam October 22, 2021 at 7:13 PM

alec baldwin….what a clown. Possibly the dumbest man alive. Definitely a killer. The Trump curse strikes again. RIP to that poor woman.

anon October 22, 2021 at 9:18 PM

Did he know a live (real) round was in the gun ??
Why was there a live round on the movie set ??
he is anti-2nd Amendment – why would he use guns ?
The prop people left the set just before it happened – was he set up ??
Lets go Brandon

BORbeliever October 22, 2021 at 9:57 PM

@Anon, I was wondering the same thing about whether he was set up. Apparently the union prop people walked off set just before the incident and non-union people were brought in. Could be that a disgruntled employee loaded a live round.

Janis October 22, 2021 at 10:33 PM

Baldwin is an asshat no doubt about it but I don’t believe he shot someone on purpose regardless of his “how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone” I’m a total jackass comment.

That said, IF he did lawful act in an unlawful manner he is looking at criminal manslaughter. Even if he skates on criminal charges, he is TOTALLY civically liable as the actor (doer) and producer of the film.

There are all types of justice in this world.

Dawg October 22, 2021 at 10:39 PM

She was an immigrant from Soviet Ukraine. She came to America and had a successful career, only to have it all taken away in an instant due to the carelessness of Alec Baldwin.
They were filming a western movie, so I would assume the gun is single action, which means Baldwin had to cock it for it to discharge. Why would he cock a gun and place his finger on the trigger when there are other people nearby?
I don’t believe for one minute that he is distraught, he’s an actor, he knows how to act distraught. From what I have seen of him, and from what his former wife, Kim Basinger, has said about him, he feels zero empathy for others.

Dr Jellyfinger October 23, 2021 at 9:19 AM

Baldwin statement:
“There are no words to convey my shock and sadness regarding the tragic accident that took the life of Halyna Hutchins, a wife, mother and deeply admired colleague of ours.”
“I’m fully cooperating with the police investigation to address how this tragedy occurred and I am in touch with her husband, offering my support to him and his family. My heart is broken for her husband, their son, and all who knew and loved Halyna.”

What a statement. Baldwin sounds like he was more of a witness to the killing rather than the cause of it!
“The tragic accident that took the life” “How this tragedy occurred”
I’ll bet he blames someone else!

And you people who say “Maybe he was set up”
I hope you aren’t serious….
What kind of desperate left wing attempt to shift blame is that?
Next you’ll be saying “What difference at this point, does it make?”

There may be blame to share tho….. Nobody should never hand a loaded firearm to an idiot.
If someone hands you a weapon, even if they say “it isn’t loaded” anyone with any common sense or any firearms safety training at all knows to check it personally and make sure it isn’t loaded.

This sad episode is just further proof that most outspoken anti gun activists know absolutely nothing about firearms or firearm safety.

The NRA teaches firearms safety…
(the same NRA Baldwin tried to shutdown)

Captain Bebops October 23, 2021 at 9:34 AM

From what I’ve read so far there is no mention of the kind of scene being shot but to hit the camera operator and director it was probably a shot directed at the camera which we commonly see in films. I read where productions are so rushed these days because it is expensive to film these things I’m sure this was something bound to happen.

BORbeliever October 23, 2021 at 11:30 AM

@Dr Jellyfinger,

I’m definitely not left-wing. I may have misspoken when I wondered whether Baldwin was set up. I’m just wondering if a disgruntled union props person may have 1) intentionally loaded the gun with a bullet (not a blank) or 2) was ticked off about the conditions on set so perhaps wasn’t as careful checking the gun as he/she should have been.

I definitely won’t be saying “What difference at this point, does it make?” As the producer of the movie Baldwin should be held liable in some way, even if he isn’t charged with manslaughter.

Dr Jellyfinger October 23, 2021 at 2:07 PM

@ BORbeliever ~
I know… my bad. I pulled a John Bobbitt…..
(I went off half cocked).

I was wrong about Baldwin not having any firearms training too.
I was informed he watched this instructional video

Dr Jellyfinger October 23, 2021 at 5:26 PM

@ BORbeliever ~ My fault. I should have read your comment in it’s entirety before spouting off.

Original G October 23, 2021 at 6:57 PM

Wonder if Jon-Erik Hexum ever had a Gun Safety class ?

Has baldwin ever taken a Firearms Safety Class as many states now require ? ? ?

An why wouldn’t baldwin check, rounds loaded in gun handed him
as an added Safety precaution ?

Four safety rules,
1 All guns are always loaded
2 Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy
3 Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target
4 Identify your target, and what is behind it

Some of you liberals may wanna sit down, Mount Diablo YMCA used to have Safety classes and live fire target shooting. We used 22 single shot bolt action rifles. Found my old jacket not to long ago.

When he’s older will let my Great Grandson wear it to the gun range, will teach him gun SAFETY and how to hit what he aims at.

hanne jeppsen October 23, 2021 at 10:37 PM

Definitely a killer, and just what is your evidence? I certainly hope if you or anyone else is ever accused of something you will be given more benefit of doubt than you are giving to Alec Baldwin.

Sam October 23, 2021 at 11:28 PM

“and just what is your evidence?”

Duh..He killed someone. What is it with you lefties and reality?
Are you really this mind warped to ask such a backwards question? What do you mean what is my evidence? He pulled the trigger and someone was killed. What is wrong with you?

Dreams do come true October 24, 2021 at 9:24 AM

On Sept 27, 2017, Alec Baldwin tweeted: “I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone…”

Karma October 24, 2021 at 11:03 AM

…@RepLizCheney talks and seems so much like her father.
I wonder if she’s ever accidentally shot a good friend of hers in the face.

— AlecBaldwin(HABF) (@AlecBaldwin) December 6, 2019

Gittyup October 24, 2021 at 6:56 PM

While I don’t generally agree with those who advocate banning guns, I can certainly understand the anguish Baldwin must be feeling as a result of this tragedy. Literally nothing he could say would sound acceptable. Regardless of the cause of the accident, he is sure to have many distraught, soul-searching days ahead. It is a senseless tragedy for those who loved Hutchins, and for Baldwin, as well.

The Wizard October 22, 2021 at 7:28 PM

Old Joe sure did a great job lying at the CNN Town Clown meeting. Him and his party is a disgrace to this country.

Sam October 22, 2021 at 8:13 PM

You must be talking about joholio.✊🏼✊🏼 His butts been whiped

Badge1104 October 22, 2021 at 7:58 PM

Really disturbing!
The US military was caught totally off guard
when it did not detect the Chinese hypersonic missile that crossed over the country, circled the globe and hit within 25 miles of its target. (Thank goodness no nuclear warhead on it during this test)
Our military did not even detect it! We don’t even have such a missile yet ourselves.
I’m guessing our military leaders are preoccupied with other more important ( to them) politically correct things like transgender bathrooms, diversity, inclusion, equity, critical race, etc etc etc

ClayDen October 22, 2021 at 9:51 PM

How do you know we don’t have a similar hypersonic missile in development or if we have tested one? We might even have one operational or nearly so. We flew a SCRAMJET (supersonic combustion ramjet) at Mach 9.6 in 2001 (the X-43). I suspect we’ve made some progress in the 20 years subsequent to that test vehicle. I realize there are some buffoons in leadership roles in the military, but there are also some very good military and civilian personnel (DoD and industry).

Gittyup October 22, 2021 at 11:33 PM

U.S. military couldn’t track the Chinese hypersonic missle ’cause Biden misplaced the hypersonic missle detector. Not sure. Maybe left it in Afghanistan. At any rate … let’s move on.

Dr Jellyfinger October 23, 2021 at 10:05 AM

Maybe that’s what those Navy Jets were chasing in the recently released UFO videos.

Dr Jellyfinger October 22, 2021 at 8:15 PM

So 1.7 million illegal aliens entered the USA in 2021 and only 42 million more intend to come here….. and vote.

Darwin October 22, 2021 at 8:48 PM

LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!

Cautiously Informed October 22, 2021 at 9:07 PM

While the worldwide embarrassment suck-up Joe continues on with his incoherent ramblings – China, Iran, and other anti-American countries continue to gear up.

Ricardoh October 22, 2021 at 9:15 PM

Did you ever ask when the madness plaguing our country will end? Biden clearly is not capable of doing the job but he just keeps plunging ahead. Yesterday the attorney general was being grilled by congress and he is worse than Biden and just as crooked. The transportation secretary takes two months maternity leave with his husband, in the middle of a crisis. Nobody even knew he wasn’t at work. Many of the first responders, doctors, nurses, orderlies, policeman, firemen, service members, and many many others who worked through the worst part of the epidemic before vaccinations are now told to get a vaccination or be fired. Shear madness. Then we have cancel culture. If I had someplace to be canceled from I would wear it as a badge of honor. However I am retired so I have no job to lose. The court system is in the toilet. Break into a car or shoplift and if you take less than $900 you get a ticket to get out of jail free. Don’t give anyone the finger on highway four or you will get popped. Best way to get rich nowadays is to have a jerk relative pull a gun on a cop and get shot. Preferably killed. The rest of the family will live in luxury until they blow the millions of our tax dollars. I hope most of you are not paying attention to this mess and continue to go to work and get your children educated. I hope for your sake this won’t last much longer.

Roz October 23, 2021 at 7:09 AM

@Ricardoh~
Thank You for Your Post.
A lot of what You have mentioned has been on my mind.
Well said,…. Roz

Justifiable languor October 23, 2021 at 8:36 AM

For me, this singled out the intent of fellow citizens that are silently approving of Biden. You can bet they are snug with government stipends. Tax payers money.

redrazor October 23, 2021 at 9:54 AM

@Richardo: Very well said. I just hope my two young grand daughters might get to see “better times”. (?!???) Right now it doesn’t look too probable. What a shame …. and what a sham!

Ricardoh October 23, 2021 at 11:33 AM

redrazor
I have five grandchildren under eighteen. They are going to see some amazing things in their life times but I really worry under what conditions. I really hope people will wise up.

ClayDen October 23, 2021 at 2:40 PM

@Ricardoh:
I have 13 grandchildren (so far), all under 13 and fear for their future as well. I believe in the greatness and resiliency of this great nation, but am still fearful. It’s time for the Americans on the left to wake up and get a clue. Understanding our history and what makes this nation great would be a good start, including a deep understanding of the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution.

Jeff (the other one) October 23, 2021 at 9:47 PM

@Ricardoh
I disagree with this particular line you typed “Biden clearly is not capable of doing the job but he just keeps plunging ahead.” Biden is doing “the job” precisely as he and all those in that Capitol want, and have wanted for years and years. Plunging ahead, because they learned a lesson after little o, and that is to go fast, scorched earth, damn the torpedoes, to get every bit of Marxism in and destroy the society such that dependency on the government is how we all live. He may come off as doddering (and he is, don’t get me wrong), but he is coherent enough to implement his tyrannical ideals. Everything else, spot on.

jjshawk October 24, 2021 at 9:28 PM

They should, make it a felony to steal $99.00 or more. I am tired of the arrogant scumbags that walk out of stores with whatever they want, without paying. How much of this stuff ends up posted for sale on: craigslist, offerup, fb marketplace, or eBay? Time to make crime not pay.

Bob October 23, 2021 at 12:48 AM

Could sure go for some mean tweets about now

Roz October 23, 2021 at 8:41 AM

HE-HE!

ConcordRes2 October 23, 2021 at 5:21 AM

Did anyone notice the news states California has a historical high budget surplus? That is not spare money that is tax payer money which shows we are being over taxed and that money should come back to every California tax payer.

Dr Jellyfinger October 23, 2021 at 10:07 AM

I still haven’t received my voter bribe $600 bucks from Newsom!

Sick of it October 23, 2021 at 1:35 PM

As it stands now CA is in the red with Un Funded pensions. These politicians have screwed all of over big time.

Sam October 23, 2021 at 9:13 AM

Poor old joe biden. In a desperate attempt to muddy the waters around the new national slogan (Let’s go Brandon), joe biden exploits a handicap man named Brandon in an effort to co-opt the now infamous chant.

For those under a rock that don’t know the origin of the Let’s go Brandon! It came from a nascar interview where the crowd could clearly be heard chanting F joe biden. The NBC interviewer Kelli Stavast tried to run cover for old joe by saying listen to the crowd cheering “Let’s go Brandon” when in reality they were chanting “F*** joe biden”

Youtube has now banned several Let’s go Brandon music videos. Canada has made it illegal to use the words Let’s go Brandon. joe biden used a disabled man named Brandon to draw attention away from the new national slogan.
It’s now the most viral thing in history. People all over the world are using it now to protest tyranny.

To reiterate, “Let’s go Brandon” literally mean “F joe biden.”

Oh and Let’s Go Brandon!!!

Dr Jellyfinger October 23, 2021 at 9:52 AM

AG Merrick Garland refuses to answer whether he sought ethics guidance concerning his son-in-law’s business – which pushes critical race theory-related ideas and provides services to school districts nationwide.
The company owned by Attorney General Merrick Garland’s son-in-law racked up at least $27 million from school boards and supported 1,500 U.S. school systems, raising questions about potential conflicts of interest.

Ricardoh October 23, 2021 at 11:28 AM

If we have anything to thank Mitch for it is keeping the POS Garland off of the Supreme Court. What the H was Obama thinking nominating that crook.

Janus October 23, 2021 at 10:49 AM

Headline: National School Board Association collaborated with the Biden Administration in letter calling parents who disagree with school boards decisions Domestic Terrorists and requesting the FBI investigate.

So Joey created his own exigent circumstances to justify the use of the Federal Bureau of Intimidation. This federal overreach will have “chilling” effect on the 1st Amendment by attempting to criminalize dissent.

If a crime occurs at school board meeting, it falls squarely within the purview of the State to investigate and prosecute.

Thank God Joey is there to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Sancho Panza October 23, 2021 at 2:51 PM

The amount of Fentanyl coming across our border has now caused so many overdoses at CalPoly San Luis Obispo that overdose prevention kits are being offered for free to students to help mitigate this. The kits include two doses of Narcan nasal spray, a disposable CPR face shield, and Fentanyl resistant gloves. Isn’t this a public health crisis? Instead of heeding the warning from Panama that 60,000 migrants are headed towards our border, the Biden Administration chooses to allow the free-flow of people and drugs into this country…

The Fearless Spectator October 24, 2021 at 7:25 AM

Fentanyl is not a public health crisis for two reasons:

1-Acknowledgement would bring the Biden border crisis front and center in the news. Can’t have that.

2-Currently it’s not affecting a gene pool they have a current use for. Don’t expect empathic declarations from the Biden administration until it serves their political agenda. The George Floyd event is a perfect example.

Sam October 24, 2021 at 10:05 AM

Spot on

Anew October 23, 2021 at 5:13 PM

Here’s a cartoon that clarifies Biden’s priorities: https://bit.ly/3vD736d

Want to know why the senile and corrupt Joe Biden was installed as America’s first dictator? This book is helpful: ‘Rigged: How the Media, Big Tech, and Dems Seized our Elections. https://amzn.to/3jrTr8P

Lets Go Brandon, Kamala…and Nancy Pelosi for starters.

jprcards October 23, 2021 at 9:15 PM

Mollie Hemingway is a respected voice. She has considerable credibility.

Anew October 24, 2021 at 4:19 PM

I agree. And if Hemingway’s allegations are accurate, then Biden is a fraud, and he should be impeached. And Kamala also.

Sam October 23, 2021 at 8:39 PM

What is wrong with parents these days encouraging their boys to use girl pronouns? What kind of mental hell have we allowed to be created for our youth? You parents out there are allowing Marxist transgender weapons of war to be used on your children and are happy about it. This is the only country on earth that emasculates their men and boys like this. You’re all gonna be real sorry when our country is invaded by real men from russia or china and your boys are still trying to figure out how to install their tampons. Or you have nobody to look out for you when you’re old. I swear the bay area has lost its collective mind. What a disgusting weak society you are helping to create. This whole inclusivity and diversity thing has always been a weapon against us. How stupid are you? You have nothing to be proud of.

hanne jeppesen October 23, 2021 at 10:44 PM

It is disturbing to read some of the comments about Alec Baldwin, one almost feel transported to the wild west. Agree or disagree with his politics, in the US you are presumed innocent until proven otherwise, which I believe most of us would prefer if we ever were accused of something. Obviously this was a horrible mistake, someone screwed up, perhaps more than one, perhaps Alec should have checked the gun before discharging it, not sure I don’t have enough information to form an opinion. Although I’m pretty sure it was a horrible accident, and I’m equally sure Alec was/is very distraught by the incident, anyone would be, unless one is a cold blooded killer.

Sam October 23, 2021 at 11:38 PM

It’s nobody’s fault except the person who pulled the trigger. Every firearm is loaded until you check it YOURSELF. No excuses. Just because you like the guy and appreciate his Trump impersonation doesn’t change safe firearm handling procedures. This is universal protocol around the world. Criminal negligence lands people in prison everyday. Whatever his argument is for killing someone doesn’t matter, it happened. He’s a killer.

Dr Jellyfinger October 24, 2021 at 7:07 AM

I don’t think Baldwin has been charged with anything other than stupidity…… he IS guilty of that & has been for years.
He just outdid himself this time.

Jeff (the other one) October 24, 2021 at 7:45 AM

@hanne
Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you. I do feel bad for him, as he now has to come to terms with the fact that somebody lost their life directly due to his action (without intent), and I imagine that cannot be an easy thing. That said, for the last 20+ years, Baldwin has been a colossal pr!ck, to just many people. He is a mean nasty person, and the comments you see here appear to be not much different than what he has said, or would say, so in this case, these comments about him do not disturb me in the slightest.

Sam October 24, 2021 at 8:47 AM

The only real question anyone needs to ask now is who were the bullets intended for and how the idiot pulled off hitting two people with one round.

Dr Jellyfinger October 24, 2021 at 8:52 AM

Baldwin’s phone call to his daughter that she recorded:

“I’ll let you know how I really feel about what a thoughtless little pig you are. You are a rude, little pig”

Father of the year, right?

Chicken Little October 24, 2021 at 9:20 AM

@Sam,
You’re expecting an actor who knows nothing about guns to unload a single-action revolver, verify that each round is a blank, then reload it. Sorry, but that’s way out of his wheelhouse. That’s why they have a professional armorer on set.

Somebody definitely screwed up, with tragic results, but I really don’t think Alec Baldwin is to blame here.

Janus October 24, 2021 at 9:49 AM

Well lets see hanne

Saint Baldwin has publicly admitted he shot and killed Halyna Hutchins, 42 and shot and wounded Joel Souza, 48.

The Sheriff released a statement saying Baldwin was the shooter. Every news organization on the planet is reporting Baldwin is the shooter.

There were numerous cast and crew members on the set. Not one of them has come out publicly to disagreed with Sheriff’s statement or Baldwin’s admission.

If this standard of evidence is good enough for the police it is good enough for Saint Baldwin.

The fat lady hasn’t sung yet but I’d say the preponderance of the publicly available evidence is Alec Baldwin unlawfully took the life of another human being and cause great bodily injury to another.

Whether or not he has criminal culpability is yet to be determined. As the shooter he does have civil liability for wrongful death and serious bodily injury.

I bet Saint Baldwin really wished he had more sympathy for that Huntington Beach Police Officer when he tweeted in 2017 ” I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone …” Now he knows doesn’t he hanne?

Dawg October 24, 2021 at 10:41 AM

Hanne, If you ever saw an interview with his former wife, Kim Basinger, you might have a different opinion. She talked about how he was physically abusive and would beat her and blacken her eyes. Ms Basinger said that if she didn’t do certain things in bed, he would slap her until her nose would bleed. Baldwin’s temper and physical abuse was a contributing factor in her divorce. If anything she said was untrue, the court would have struck from testimony.
No, I do not believe he feels distraught, I believe he is a sociopath and doesn’t know how to feel anything for anybody except for Alec Baldwin.
Mr Baldwin is an actor, he knows how to act, and I don’t believe the fake emotions coming from him.
In a court of law, you are indeed presumed innocent until proven guilty, but we are not in a court of law, we are on an internet forum, and we can presume anything we like.

1791 October 24, 2021 at 12:27 PM

Well, one thing for sure…Alec Baldwin is cold blooded MORON.

Other’s here have already posed many questions that need to be answered but probably never will be simply because AB plays for the left and isn’t on the domestic terrorist list.

Responsible gun owner’s are required to learn firearm safety, pass a firearm safety test and demonstrate the knowledge of and ability to operate any firearm we purchase, acquire and renew our firearm safety certificate every five years, and pass additional required safety and rule tests as required by the particular range we intend to shoot at.

As an imbecilic, air-headed, blabbering idiot actor with no clue about how to be responsible with a firearm, anyone can hand you one and you won’t be held accountable for your actions.

Anon October 24, 2021 at 2:53 PM

So Hanne wants to use the Constitution and Bill of Rights when it’s Convenient???

Of course, when it’s about “covid” plus mandates and infringements on our Liberties it’s ‘F Your Liberties’.

Good to know.

Sam October 24, 2021 at 3:45 PM

@Anon
Lol I totally forgot about hanne making it known she agrees with arnold swartzaqueer when he said “F your freedoms”

Once a NAZI, always a NAZI

Let’s go Brandon!!!

twilight October 24, 2021 at 3:52 PM

Dated 10/22/21, quote:

Implications of Baldwin as Both Shooter and Producer

So, Alec Baldwin was both the actor handling the firearm when it discharged—and an actor might argue that he is at the “bottom” of the safety responsibility ladder for something like a movie set—but he was also a co-producer for the film—which would place him at the “top” of the safety responsibility ladder.

In theory, an actor at the “bottom” and the producer at the “top” might each point their finger at each other in the case of a tragic event like this. That is, the actor might argue that the producer ought to have had better safety protocols in place, and the producer might argue that the actor had the ultimately responsibility for safe handling of the firearm.

In this case, however, Alec Baldwin occupies both seats. So he can point his finger in this manner if he wishes, but ultimately he’ll be pointing it at himself.

And this implication could well apply not merely in the civil law context, within the scope of negligence, but also within the criminal law context, within the scope of recklessness and involuntary manslaughter.

Sam October 24, 2021 at 10:20 AM

Remember when the COVID HOAX was all Trumps fault?
Pepperidge Farm rememberers.

Americans, it’s time to refuse the mask and start trouble at any place checking vax status. To not do this is Un-American.

Yoyohop October 24, 2021 at 1:04 PM

….!!!LET’S GO BRANDON!!!…you know what they’re saying though

Anew October 24, 2021 at 4:50 PM

From Newsweek: A Florida man is paying a $50 daily fine for a ‘Trump Won’ Banner. And he is planning to display a ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ sign. https://bit.ly/2ZiQSiT

Also in Florida, Ron DeSantis is encouraging Police Officers from other states who quit over the vaccine mandates to relocate, and he is asking his legislator to pass a $5,000 signing bonus. https://washex.am/3jth5C0

jjshawk October 24, 2021 at 11:15 PM

Hopefully, he will display both signs indefinitely. I’d be willing to help out (to some extent) with the fines. Regardless if “Trump Won” were to be proved or disproved, I still get a kick out of watching Progressives and the Never-Trumpers, marinate in misery, every time, “Trump2024” or, “Trump” in any context is mentioned.

Anybody to the Right of the “Big Guy” 2024!

yoyohop October 24, 2021 at 2:19 PM

Job website for those wanting to avoid the vaxx.

Sam October 24, 2021 at 3:46 PM

Thanks Yoyohop. Great job👍🏼

Sam October 24, 2021 at 3:34 PM

Wow!!! The woman alec baldwin killed was the wife of lawyer Matt Hutchins, one of the Clinton’s lawyers. Now it’s starting to make sense. Just add it to the CLINTON BODY COUNT. I knew something was wrong with the story. Here we go boys and girls, a whole new generation gets to witness the Clinton murders first hand. Un fricken believable. Was he about to be indicted like the others??? These people are sick. alec was owned which explains his fear of TRUMP

Sam October 24, 2021 at 4:47 PM

Matt Hutchins is a corporate lawyer in Latham & Watkins’ Los Angeles office. HE IS DEFENDING SUSSMANN. His wife was killed by alec to protect the clintons and the cheating treasonous democrats. I hope he’s smart and gets into protective custody. But we all know how well that worked for epstein. This may be the shot heard around the world.

The Masked Poster October 24, 2021 at 5:37 PM

@Sam
And another conspiracy theory is born.

Phil October 24, 2021 at 4:28 PM

Colin Powell: You could have been the first African American president (I would have voted for you in a heartbeat.) but you hitched your star to the incompetent and internationally criminal Bush 2 administration, and that was a mistake. Rice and the other security folks totally missed all the signs of the 9/11 plotters, and allowed you to lie about yellow cake uranium to support the Iraq invasion. Rumsfeld authorized our forces to kidnap and torture suspects, and imprison them without due process. You could have opposed all that and insisted Bin Laden was still a threat after Tora Bora, but acquiesced and let him disappear. I know you regretted your decisions, but you let us down and now we’ve suffered with Obama, Trump, and the current zero. Our nation would probably be on a different path had you the courage to stand up for American ideals.

greg October 25, 2021 at 7:35 AM

So we now know what was pretty obvious: a good amount of GOP pols were involved in the planning of the Jan 6 insurrection. If we were a healthy, functional republic each and every one of these folks would be arrested and tried for their part. Including and especially Donald J Trump.

Clown country.

HappyPappy October 25, 2021 at 10:59 AM

That’s just plain stupid!

Anew October 25, 2021 at 1:37 PM

Rolling Stone did a hit piece that claims GOP House members helped plan the Jan 6 riot. But according to Red State, they distorted the facts. https://bit.ly/30QrwZQ

But speaking of investigations, the Russia Hoax is starting to shed light on Hillary Clinton. Why isn’t she in jail? https://bit.ly/3Ef3M06

The Fearless Spectator October 25, 2021 at 8:15 PM

Jan 6th, God’s gift to the Democrats. “Keep it alive so nobody will notice the disaster in the west wing. If that doesn’t work, talk about Hillary, she’s our Mother Theresa”.

Climate change and systemic racism pale in comparison to Jan 6th………..

HappyPappy October 25, 2021 at 9:57 AM

Imagine what kind of ignorant gullible sucker you’d have to be to believe that if you gave the democrat party trillions on dollars, they’ll magically change the climate on planet earth.

greg October 25, 2021 at 2:25 PM

@Anew you refer to a thoroughly detailed article as a “hit piece” but think an op-ed from Mike Huckabee about Hillary Clinton (2016 is over, dude) is journalism blowing the lid off something.

Republicans engage in a coup against our country but but but HILLARY.

HRCDS is a helluva drug.

Anew October 25, 2021 at 6:59 PM

@Greg. It has taken years to uncover the evidence, but there is fresh proof that the Hillary campaign created the Russia Hoax. From the NYPost: https://bit.ly/3nL7JTJ

Meanwhile the left is going after people who have the lawful right to protest. From the Federalist: https://bit.ly/3BeNhyY

And it is the Democrats who have been engaging in a coup. Have you not noticed that Biden has been ‘handled’ ever since he took office?

Dr Jellyfinger October 26, 2021 at 8:01 AM

After Hillary was given a pass for all her malfeasance wasn’t it obvious to everyone who the FBI actually works for?
I’ll give you a hint…. it ain’t the American People!
Isn’t it obvious, in fact, likely…. that the FBI is capable of supporting other scams as well?

Consider this:

Anew October 26, 2021 at 11:07 AM

Here is Texas Congressman Louis Gohmert’s response: “We did not attend or participate. However, I would like to know who, besides FBI operatives, planned the events on Jan. 6.” Washington Examiner: https://washex.am/2ZzQRH8

The Fearless Spectator October 25, 2021 at 8:07 PM

San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin will face a recall next year. It seems people don’t like his pro-crime decisions. His team responds that it’s a republican power grab etc. etc. However of the 80,000+ recall signatures, there are only 35,000 republicans registered in San Francisco. That clearly let’s the air out of the “republican grab” argument. Progressives disagree, for them it’s simply “the new math”.

hanne jeppsen October 26, 2021 at 12:11 PM

From what I have read and heard from radio host, some very liberal i.e. Pat Thurston KGO, he needs to be recalled, it is not a left right issue, it is an issue of doing your job and keeping the city and it’s inhabitant safe.

The Fearless Spectator October 26, 2021 at 9:41 PM

Agreed.
I hate to generalize, but anyone funded by George Soros is pro-crime and needs to go.

greg October 26, 2021 at 9:55 AM

@Dr Jelly: *you* consider a link from “conservativehq.org”. I’m not gonna bother.

So Hillary’s not being punished for imaginary crimes is because the FBI, long known as a nest of lefty progressive vipers(!), covered up her “malfeasance.”

Maybe one day you’ll catch your political Road Runner. 😉

Dr Jellyfinger October 26, 2021 at 9:44 PM

To whom it may concern:

I no longer waste my time with Greg’s insanity & childish badgering.
He is ignorant & delusional.
Not worthy of a reply.

Gottyup October 27, 2021 at 2:44 PM

@Dr. Jellyfinger I agree!

Original G October 26, 2021 at 3:58 PM

Build Back Better ? ? ?

Worked for taliban . . .

Greg October 27, 2021 at 4:22 AM

@Dr Jelly I don’t require your participation in destroying your posts.

@Fearless: anyone invoking George Soros as some boogeyman is an anti-Semite.

And Soros actually has done good for humanity. Conservative billionaire donars are greedy trash like the Kochs and Sacklers. Parasites.

Glen223 October 27, 2021 at 8:32 AM

To quote greg (who considers himself the “expert “ on everything) ….Blah blah blah….

The Fearless Spectator October 27, 2021 at 10:11 AM

I have no problem with George Soros or anyone of Jewish faith or decent. I think it’s great he had the vision to invest in hedge funds back in 1969 when the concept was young. He’s clearly a prominent capitalist with the foresight NOT to be a US citizen. No billionaires tax for George!
However there is a disturbing behavior pattern of the various DAs Soros assisted with massive campaign donations: Soft on crime and not prosecuting criminals with repetitive violent arrests. That’s wrong.

Gittyup October 27, 2021 at 2:42 PM

I would just say this, if Becton and Boudin are any example of Soros” generosity, the man is evil no matter what his ethnicity.

Dr Jellyfinger October 27, 2021 at 3:18 PM

@TFS – Soros has dual citizenship.
He has been an American since 1961.

Glen223 October 27, 2021 at 8:29 AM

Biden is the most financially illiterate president….

No surprise there…

The Fearless Spectator October 27, 2021 at 9:53 AM

This idea of a billionaire’s tax is interesting. Holding securities for appreciation is something Americans of even meager means have access to. It’s not a tax dodge as presented, and stimulates corporate growth and creates jobs. We’ve heard how Musk feels about it. Zuckerberg will probably stay quiet in the public. He will simply call the West Wing and remind them he tossed $450 million down the tubes to help them get elected. In hindsight probably a decision he regrets. The tax won’t fly, but it will be interesting to see the heavyweights weigh in so to speak.

Dr Jellyfinger October 27, 2021 at 5:05 PM

Well…. no All Star Game this year, but the World Series is in Atlanta!
I guess all those businesses that suffered unfairly because of the MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred’s asinine decision to move the ASG to Denver are over it now….. thanks to the Braves! (that’s an injun name ain’t it?).

HappyPappy October 28, 2021 at 3:27 PM

Andrew Cuomo charged with sex crimes!
Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for America. Well at least New York.