Contra Costa Health Department: Limit Group Size, No Singing, No Hugging, Etc.

August 8, 2020 15:55 pm · 64 comments

nytemuvr August 8, 2020 at 4:04 PM

I refer to the Isley Brothers…https://youtu.be/nEjLFpU2pJ4

Martin August 8, 2020 at 10:18 PM
Gittyup August 9, 2020 at 2:38 PM

I immediately thought of this one.

Patriot August 8, 2020 at 4:08 PM

For $20 bucks you can beat Covid

Yet the health department Is still jacking us around

This is criminal

Captain Bebops August 8, 2020 at 7:11 PM

Excellent video. Thanks.

Bill August 8, 2020 at 9:30 PM

It’s on youtube so it must be real. Let’s look to more reputable sources of information – something that has been peer reviewed perhaps.

Patriot August 9, 2020 at 6:26 AM

@Bill

You should watch before you comment.

In fact, you should also retract your comment. The only place we can find the truth at this point is online.

BTW, the doctor in the interview has submitted his study for peer review and is waiting. In the meantime, people are dying because the Health Dept is thinking like you!

I don’t need a peer review to believe a well established doctor who has treated over a thousand COVID patients. Especially if there aren’t any peer reviewed remedies and I get sick.

You’re comment is pathetic.

Captain Bebops August 9, 2020 at 9:30 AM

Oh oh, looks like someone didn’t actually watch the video, a discussion between two MDs, or they would have known the issue of clinic studies vs anecdotal use was discussed. But if you want to wait for “peer reviewed studies” go ahead. The science is sound.

Kirkwood August 9, 2020 at 11:40 AM

The You Tube is an hour long. I don’t know where the topic appears in the video, I never watch any You Tube over a few minutes.

Captain Bebops August 9, 2020 at 3:30 PM

@Kirkwood, the relevant part is first half hour.

Look at it August 10, 2020 at 8:45 AM

Thank you for sharing this excellent video. So many Doctors and researchers are sharing the same thing. We need to push hard for hydroxychloroquine.
In this video, 5,000 treated with 99.7 success rate.
Incredible 🙌

ZZ August 8, 2020 at 4:23 PM

Contra Costa health department, DON’T tell us what to do! You’re a bunch of idiots!

america August 8, 2020 at 4:42 PM

I must have made a wrong turn somewhere and I ended up in Nazi Germany !

chuckie the troll August 8, 2020 at 5:46 PM

This IS Not America, by David Bowie.

Martinezmike August 8, 2020 at 4:44 PM

Outrageous! This could potentially infringe on protester rights. They love to chant… “No justice, no peace, F___ The police!

Andrew August 9, 2020 at 6:47 AM

The chant is actually “no justice no peace no racist police”. The f the police you’re referring to is an NWA song

Martinezmike August 9, 2020 at 5:43 PM

Sense I personally heard this chanted by BLM at the downtown protest in Martinez, I disagree with Andrew. Of course official reports often differ real life experience.

LL Cool J August 10, 2020 at 12:30 PM

@Andrew. I heard the BLM marchers chanting the same thing as Martinez Mike states.

Worried August 8, 2020 at 5:01 PM

More vudu science unsubstantiated best guesses. Nothing based in science at all. More filling the public with unsubstantiated fear. Compliance through fear. tell me this if masks work so well why is it necessary to release prisoners out of the system why not just provide them with masks

ManBearPig August 8, 2020 at 5:07 PM

Quick!!! Someone tell San Francisco that reopening the ‘bath houses’ is wrong per the CoCo Health Dept!

The Fearless Spectator August 8, 2020 at 6:43 PM

Yes, the supervisors in San Francisco July 21st unanimously approved reopening Gay bathhouses because in their words “It will aid economic and cultural recovery”.

You can’t make this stuff up!

Church? Forget it. School? No way.
Violent protesting? great, the state will supply the bottled water.
Gay sex in a public bathhouse? Sure, line ‘em up, no risk here.

Yes, most of the nation is laughing at California.

Sam August 8, 2020 at 5:23 PM

Wait..so are gloryholes with strangers still ok?

anon August 8, 2020 at 7:25 PM

Bathhouses should be closed, obviously.

But I was pondering the other day, the only relatively safe way for two people to have sex without having both be tested multiple times (given unreliability of the tests), would be a glorlyhole. Masks on both sides, condom, glorlyhole. For safety.

Sam August 8, 2020 at 9:16 PM

TMI yo. I was using sarcasm to convey the ridiculousness of paying attention to these lunatics at the health department. Apparently it doesn’t stop as the previous post said San Fransicko just reopened their full service gay bathhouses…during the worst “global pandemic” known as COVID. This whole thing is a joke..what’s next? 10 dollars for 10 minutes at the health departments county run gloryhole? Or is Gavin paying?

Sancho Panza August 8, 2020 at 5:43 PM

Folks, soon we will be living like John Travolta in the 1976 movie The Boy in the Plastic Bubble!

chuckie the troll August 8, 2020 at 5:48 PM

Have they revised their Pandemic Sex Guide yet? And weren’t those just guidelines? You’ll notice that the double-standards of Liberals have double-standards. Luckily they have no integrity.

Gititogether August 8, 2020 at 6:45 PM

So…those of us who questioned the lunacy of the “protesters” (anarchists) and the “authorities” (Marxists) have been vindicated

Sam August 8, 2020 at 8:07 PM

We have been vindicated months now. It’s only the CNN worshiping and Gavins personal boot lickers still shilling for the masks and lockdowns. Don’t forget the most important part is hiding Joe Biden and trying to rig the voting system.

The Wizard August 8, 2020 at 6:54 PM

They can hug my Wally

garbear August 8, 2020 at 7:20 PM

What a joke our county health department is. They get paid a fortune to sit in their offices, and come up with crap like this–

badge1104 August 9, 2020 at 12:47 PM

These idiots are gaining more votes for Trump every day!
I will be voting for Trump for sure!, but what surprised me the other day in the store I heard two people in line talking how they’re going to vote for Trump to pull back the country from all this crazy nonsense. They were saying that they think he’s a blowhard New York businessman but he’s what the country needs at this time. So few lefty liberals out there, both amateur and politician,the more you push..,.. the worst the backlash is going to be.. just keep it up. Trump 2020!

SF oh August 8, 2020 at 7:42 PM

Is there ANYONE paying attention to these fools anymore?

Russ August 8, 2020 at 8:34 PM

I’m going on to Twitter RIGHT now and telling my 14 followers about you

kilo August 8, 2020 at 8:45 PM

Just a bunch of clowns.

Led August 8, 2020 at 8:55 PM

This should have been the message two months ago, but the health department was still pretending that everybody was staying home 100% and never seeing friends and family.

Rollo Tomasi August 9, 2020 at 12:15 AM

What makes you think anyone would have listened to these zealots two months ago?

Led August 9, 2020 at 12:21 PM

Many are listening. The comment section on Claycord is not a representative sample. And anyway it would be better to have consistent and realistic guidance from CCHealth than incoherent and implausible stuff.

Gittyup August 9, 2020 at 2:48 PM

@Rollo We can pretty much assume Popcorn is listening to them.

Rollo Tomasi August 9, 2020 at 5:13 PM

“Many are listening.”

And many are not, likely because many are fully capable of looking at the data and making an informed decision about their own acceptable risk.

Led August 9, 2020 at 8:53 PM

Yes, of course. But it would have been smart for the health agency to focus on risk mitigation earlier, rather than keeping up the fiction that everyone should just never see family or friends, indefinitely. People were going to do it – they could have been more effective and more credible if this kind of thing had been clearly stated from at least May onward.

Exit 12A August 8, 2020 at 8:59 PM

As Florida would say:

KISS MY GRITS!

Nope! August 8, 2020 at 9:03 PM

I’m living my life and ignoring this Plandemic.

Aunt BARBARA August 8, 2020 at 10:41 PM

No hugging, but keep prescribing birth control and allowing protests , TRAVEL AND HOLLYWOOD MANSION LOVE INS.

Yes no August 8, 2020 at 11:36 PM

Mass media has a history of perpetuating fear, uncertainty and doubt to exercise control ovrr us only if we allow them. Unity over separation. Love over hate. Seek the truth. Trust but validate the facts. Infinite love and blessings to all.

Anonx August 8, 2020 at 11:54 PM

Soooo I can’t sing in the shower anymore?

Bluebird August 9, 2020 at 8:52 PM

Yes, stop that caterwauling in the shower. We can hear you down the street. 🤣

They keep taking away anything we might enjoy. Let’s take up burning effigies so they can take that away from us.

chickennoodlesoup August 9, 2020 at 2:21 AM

Has anyone on this Claycord site seen actual interviews with front line ER doctors and nurses? They are fried out to their core. They are stressed and almost broken people. These are grown men and women crying, literally crying for help.
Please have a heart people. Wear a mask. Stay home. Love your neighbor.
Come on America…let’s be better together. Please.

Raiderette August 9, 2020 at 7:42 AM

Really? Where? My husband works at the hospital and he tells me all the time the doctors and nurses and other hospital staff think the way COVID is being handled is a little excessive. He has never seen a hospital staff cry (not saying it hasn’t happened) and instead are always laughing having a good time. Hospital staff are even all over traveling going on little vacations. And the testing requirements for patients before a surgery is beyond absurd! PS: I see lots of people wearing a mask! Let’s be better together and slow down on the driving and have more patience in life. Please.

Sam August 9, 2020 at 8:19 AM

Nobody cares. If they can’t mentally handle the job, I would be more concerned about the level of care they are capable of providing. The last thing I want is a “stressed almost broken” doctor working on me.

Good thing I know for a fact you’re trafficking in lies. I have medical professional friends and family all over the country who describe nothing of what you say. But by all means keep pumping that fear, it’s working on 3% of the population

The Fearless Spectator August 9, 2020 at 8:48 AM

A great message, and words to live by for people who remain altruistic. Our healthcare professionals, just like law enforcement, are essential to our health and survival. These people must be revered.

Unfortunately, we are living in the “I’m OK you suck” generation. People will use you for a speed bump if you let them. I believe the problem is a combination of poor parenting and inbreeding.

Realust August 9, 2020 at 9:26 AM

I have many friends in the ER, Dr’s, and nurses and they are not “fried to the core”. They are just as confused if not more than us.

Tugboat August 9, 2020 at 7:24 AM

@chickenneedlesoup
Sorry Chicken, not drinking that koolaid.

Raiderette August 9, 2020 at 7:45 AM

Sorry, Health Department but I will do all of that with my family! You can’t tell me what to do inside my home, in my car (yup I sing in the car) or at my in laws house!! Thanks for sharing the article though.

Sam August 9, 2020 at 9:48 AM

And double middle fingers for even trying..

palermo August 9, 2020 at 9:10 AM

Our country is a joke now, they have shown has selfish they are during this pandemic. I am so disgusted with people, whining like toddlers cause they have to wear a mask. You can’t tell ME what to do! And so the numbers keep going up

Sam August 9, 2020 at 9:52 AM

I don’t care if you and I are the last people on earth because everyone died from the COVID. You’re not telling me what to do. If you think you have that right, you may lean authoritarian and should probably get that checked out before you hurt yourself.

BernieM August 9, 2020 at 10:38 AM

Agreed palermo. It’s pathetic and embarrassing.

palermo August 9, 2020 at 7:50 PM

Thanks Sam for proving my point.

Sam August 9, 2020 at 10:13 PM

My pleasure. Masks are officially against my religion now. So please respect my right to practice my beliefs in peace. Thank you

Pat August 10, 2020 at 8:34 AM

Yes, palermo, disgusting isn’t it! They won’t care about the 160,000+ dead until it hits them personally, and it will. Kids included.

Rollo Tomasi August 10, 2020 at 9:01 AM

I live my everyday life in protest, so I’m exempt from mask wearing.

Snickerdad August 9, 2020 at 2:09 PM

This is a bunch of crap. Our county has just gone off the deep end.
All they know is NO. NO, NO.

Snickerdad August 9, 2020 at 2:16 PM

We need to open up Churches, restaurants, barber shops, and everything else. We need to let businesses get back to work, we need to get children back in the classrooms. If you dont feel safe than stay home but let the rest of us get on with life.

mayflower August 9, 2020 at 3:56 PM

yes, two of my family work on the frontlines of ucdavis and ucsf and it is not as some would think. very together..except when a blm came in and started a rucus in the emergency room and the police did nothing..for 1 hr the personell had to endure total disrecpect. I believe there are a lot of silent people who will show their voice at the ballot box