Claycord – Talk About Whatever

February 14, 2020 19:05 pm · 15 comments

whatever

Happy Friday to all the wonderful citizens in the City of Claycord.

This is a post with no subject, you can talk about whatever you want. If breaking news happens (such a shooting, earthquake, etc.), or you hear about something newsworthy, feel free to post it here.

Please Note: Users who use multiple names will be deleted. Please choose a name so others can easily chat with you. Users must provide a name in the ‘name field’, please do not use the ‘@’ symbol in the name field.

{ 15 comments… read them below or add one }

wave February 14, 2020 at 7:06 PM

Wave first, !!! ????

Strad February 14, 2020 at 7:13 PM

Have a nice weekend!

Doh February 14, 2020 at 7:22 PM

At 7.22 PM I doubt I am first.

Cowellian February 14, 2020 at 7:47 PM

Cowellian’s First

Eastbay Babe February 14, 2020 at 8:54 PM

What the heck happen this morning around 11 am at the corner of East Street & Willow Pass Road? There were like 5 to 6 cars, some banged up and some severely crushed in. There were like 2 ambulances and I think 2 Fire Trucks. People please drive safely and be alert on the road..

S February 15, 2020 at 4:21 PM

Well, what happened is 5 or 6 cars got banged up; some were pretty severe. Then 1 maybe 2 or more ambulances showed up. Also 2 fire trucks maybe, or were they fire engines; I’m not sure the difference, but a firefighter can explain it. Does that help?

🙂

Dorothy February 14, 2020 at 9:07 PM

Happy Valentine’s day. Hope you all got sweets from your sweeties.

KAD February 14, 2020 at 11:18 PM

Have a great weekend everyone.

Original G February 15, 2020 at 2:24 PM

Worth setting the DVR for.
The Method: Kuma Films
on Mon, Feb 17 1:00 PM Ovation channel, comcast 270.

Two brothers from Utah making videos professionally and on YouTube channel, Kuma Films.

Impressive camera work showing what is possible and editing is good. In some of their earlier videos on YouTube they list equipment used in making of videos.

Anon February 16, 2020 at 8:07 PM

Curious to know if anyone else has noticed this new trend, is there a “Stop Sign Challenge” game that people are doing???
I’ve been seeing motorists drive right through stop signs, I don’t mean ‘California stops’…….but they never even brake or lift foot off of the accelerator – they just go right through like there never even was a stop sign or an intersection. This is where STOP is painted on the street as well as a regular Red stop sign.

Maybe a solution to this is put a speed bump at the stop sign? Won’t hurt anyone’s vehicles who Stop at the sign only those who blast through at 35mph.

The Fearless Spectator February 17, 2020 at 9:37 AM

It’s a generational thing. The attitude is that others will take evasive measures and not hit them.

I had one look right at me as he blew the stop sign, and then turned into his own driveway! If I was a bad guy, a lot of bad things could have happened, then or later.

Rule one for being a jerk: If you are going to do something provacative don’t let them know where you live!

Khloe February 16, 2020 at 9:35 PM

Bummer, I liked that store.

The Fearless Spectator February 17, 2020 at 11:30 AM

Robo calls should be a felony.

Maybe February 17, 2020 at 6:10 PM

South Bay Lawmaker Pushes For Felony Charges In Car Thefts Targeting Electronics.

Silva February 18, 2020 at 9:21 AM

HA! I have more Neanderthal variants than 78% of 23andMe customers. I think I already knew that though.