WCPD: Man Arrested After Allegedly Placing Camera On Shoe, Recording Under The Dress Of A Child

April 22, 2019 13:51 pm · 20 comments

A man who Walnut Creek police say placed a camera on his shoe to record under the clothing of a child has been arrested.

On April 21 at 3 p.m., police say Jacques Bloxham was inside the Walnut Creek Apple store, where he had placed a camera on the top of his shoe. He then allegedly moved his shoe so the camera was under a female juvenile’s dress.

The juvenile’s father saw what was happening and immediately told Bloxham to stop, according to police.

Bloxham ran away from the Apple store, but officers were able to catch the suspect and he was arrested shortly thereafter, police said.

A search of Bloxham’s car was conducted pursuant to his arrest and cameras and recording devices were located and seized, including the one from the top of his shoe, according to police.

Walnut Creek Police Detectives are conducting an investigation on Bloxham and request that if you have any information pertaining to this case to contact Detective Gerstner at 925-935-7606.

PARENT OF 2 KIDS April 22, 2019 at 1:58 PM

IMO this guy got off light….. If I was that Dad, there would have not been very many words said but a lot of actions taken.. Obviously this guy is sick but I don’t care, you mess with my kids and do something that disgusting and pathetic, you get what you deserve…..
Let the police release this guy to the Fathers custody for a few hours and let justice be served……

Reality says... April 22, 2019 at 2:48 PM

Agree 100% – you can’t run when you’re knocked the f-out.

I hope they look deeper into this guys background – his eyes look like they hide a lot of dark secrets.

Wow April 22, 2019 at 3:45 PM

Such a shame I wasn’t there. I would have stepped in for the father and beat the Dude’s @$$ Before uttering a word. Throat punch and to the floor! Oops, did I accidentally kick his face too?

Biloxi April 22, 2019 at 2:03 PM

Disgusting pervert. I’ve read that “upskirt” photography isn’t specifically illegal everywhere. Glad it is in CA!

The Wizard April 22, 2019 at 2:08 PM

Times have changed, it use to be a mirror. What a Sicko, Boil Him

Pat April 22, 2019 at 3:29 PM

You gotta say it with more disgust.. BOIL HIM!

gittyup April 22, 2019 at 2:27 PM

Sick, warped, twisted, and perverted. Glad they caught him.

Cher April 22, 2019 at 3:02 PM

When I was in Jr High we couldn’t even wear patent leather shoes. This sicko needs to get some big jail time! And I agree, had I been the parent my first reaction would have been to haul off and slug him. The cops could figure it all out later. GEeZ!!! PERVS!!

Ricardoh April 22, 2019 at 4:00 PM

I keep telling you society is getting sicker. If this guy was publicly horse whipped before going to jail he may not do it again.

Ricardoh April 22, 2019 at 4:09 PM

Wonder where that guy is from? I have seen him before. Hope he does’t live in my neighborhood.

PO'd April 22, 2019 at 4:41 PM

Either cut it off or full frontal lobotomy. Then it won’t happen again.

kathleen williams April 22, 2019 at 5:40 PM

Isn’t this the same man that was caught in WC about five years ago.? They obviously released him.

jon s April 22, 2019 at 6:41 PM

If he was “arrested” the would say he’s in jail and say how much bail they ae holding him on.He was “detained”.Should be corrected.The law that is.

whatever April 22, 2019 at 6:55 PM

yep

Atticus Thraxx April 22, 2019 at 7:55 PM

Sounds like something a Freshman might do. Cartman, you’re up!

Atticus Thraxx April 22, 2019 at 8:26 PM

I meant Frenchman. 🧀

iKrissy April 22, 2019 at 8:03 PM

Don’t waste the energy to boiling the water, snap his neck , but don’t make it fatal, make him suffer.

WC Resident April 22, 2019 at 8:26 PM

Thank you to the dad for noticing and reacting quickly.

@Ricardoh – He lives in west Walnut Creek, more or less across the street from Rossmoor.

There’s a bit of irony in his Yelp reviews. In June 2013 someone rated him one star and among other things wrote “I called his office and left a message that I needed some help/an attorney. No one called me back.” 16 months layer, in October 2014, Jack Bloxham responds with “We work really hard to return all phone calls the same day or the next day if it is late.” Apparently, awareness and attention to detail are not fhis strengths. That’s likely why he got caught.

He looks so much nicer (and younger!) in the photos on his Yelp page vs. the WCPD mugshot.

Silva April 22, 2019 at 10:24 PM

I typed his name (Jacques Alden Bloxham) into Duck Duck Go images and this mugshot and photos of several styles of men’s dress shoes came up. I kid you not.

chuckie the troll April 23, 2019 at 8:36 AM

The next time someone tries to tell you that we are evolving and becoming better people than, say, 1000 years ago, please direct them to articles like this. They oughta have a ‘wheel of fortune’ game where the perv spins the wheel to find out what they have ‘won’. All of us who are parents can come up with suitable prizes to award to these sickos!