Family Searching For Missing Concord Man

February 20, 2019 18:26 pm · 19 comments

A Concord man is missing, and his family is desperately searching for him.

Jennifer Schuster-Sansonetti, whose brother Garrick went missing on Feb.11, posted the following note.

“Prayers please. My brother Garrick Schuster is missing. If anyone has seen or heard from him since the 11th of Feb please contact me. My mother has filed a missing persons report with the police and is sick to death with worry. He lives in Concord and works in Walnut Creek. Thinking he went on a hike….possibly Mt. Diablo!?! If anyone knows of other trails hes gone on or likes please share. We can contact the rangers to look.”

He also has a black 2007 Honda CR-V, according to his family.

Please call your local police department with any information.

ZZ February 20, 2019 at 6:46 PM

Prayers for Garrick’s safe return.

el buki February 20, 2019 at 7:00 PM

I’m really sorry to hear that,I hope he returns safely,
I know there’s a Hiking place in Lafayette reservoir I know people likes also to go there for Hiking cause when I go around the reservoir w my kids for a 2 miles walk I see people Hiking,

unlikely February 21, 2019 at 2:27 AM

The rangers clear the parking lot and ticket remaining cars at dusk each night so the car would have been investigated there

WC Resident February 20, 2019 at 7:39 PM

Is a license plate # available? A black 2007 Honda CRV is pretty generic.

There was rain on the 8th, 9th, and then 13th meaning the roads should have been on good condition on the 11th. If he hikes from the more remote trailheads he could have slid off a road somewhere. If he went to Mt. Diablo it’s probably to get up to the snow level.

Shasta Daisy February 20, 2019 at 8:44 PM

Oh No!!!
I pray he is found soon.

Peace and prayers.

Shelby McCoy February 20, 2019 at 9:17 PM

2007 Black Honda CRV license number 5XYU701 – (information from his family)

Vickie February 20, 2019 at 11:54 PM

Prayers for all of you hopefully he will return safe

Shasta Daisy February 21, 2019 at 8:04 AM

No news yet?
I pray he is found alive.

Peace.

Leslie February 21, 2019 at 8:18 AM

I am a regular hiker on Shell Ridge between Clayton and WC. On Feb 18 it was lightly raining and I found 2 shirts out on the trail up in the bowl area. They look like ladies clothes and had mud on them. I looked all over for a person and found no one. They have been there 2 times since and I have pictures. Garrick looks like a big man so hopefully these were just dropped by a wet hiker. I can text or email pics of the clothes.

Leslie February 21, 2019 at 8:47 AM

Btw, WCPD is not handling Garricks case Concord is the one to call. After holding with both agencies a total of 20 min. I hung up. I will try again, but if u see this and wish to reach out that’s fine.

Kentucky Derby February 21, 2019 at 9:41 AM

Prayers for a safe return…

Mitch February 21, 2019 at 12:18 PM

Just saw a guy resembling him walking up Clayton Road near Treat, looking somewhat out of sorts. Called it in, they are sending out someone to check. Fingers crossed.

ZZ February 21, 2019 at 1:41 PM

I pray it’s him!

Margaret A Toralti February 21, 2019 at 1:46 PM

This is Garrick’s mom. Thanks for posting this and the subsequent comments. We are all praying and have hope in our hearts!!!

anonamiss February 21, 2019 at 5:04 PM

This is sad. I am hoping that he is found safe and sound. I cannot imagine what the family must be going through.

Shasta Daisy February 22, 2019 at 8:18 AM

Any news yet?

Peace and happy Friday.

Anthony February 22, 2019 at 5:08 PM

Apparently he has been found according to family and friends closer to him.

Anthony Lucas February 22, 2019 at 5:13 PM

According to posts (his mom) on Facebook he has been found.

Kristy Kilfoyl February 24, 2019 at 10:06 AM

He’s been found!!!! Please respect the family and dont reach out to them at this time while they are figuring things out! Much love