The Concord Police Weekly Burglary Report – 24 Burglaries Between Nov.29 – Dec.5

December 8, 2018 19:00 pm · 6 comments

This is the Concord Police weekly burglary report. Please click on the image for a much larger view.

The last two numbers in some of the addresses have been deleted to help protect the victims.

According to the Concord Police, the report shown above only includes approved reports. Some burglary reports might not be written or completely approved, which is why they are not included in this post.

Sick of it December 9, 2018 at 7:49 AM

Once again almost all car break ins. This is ridiculous and it is not only concord with a lot of car break ins. At some point we need a open season on car thief’s. Your allowed to take them by clubbing them

Michael December 10, 2018 at 3:23 PM

There were 5 cars broken into on Sierra Rd On Dec 2 but looks like they combined them all into 1 case # and another one this past weekend.

Lipsync December 9, 2018 at 2:01 PM

Hard to stop crime when you are spending time and money doing a lipsync for a single group of Concord Residents and not looking out for everyone in concord.

ON DA December 9, 2018 at 4:11 PM

Not hard at all. An ounce of prevention is worth its weight.

Turn n Burn December 10, 2018 at 10:26 AM

I have a question for the Concord City Council. Do you even live in the City you’re supposed to represent? From what I have heard from a lot of people, is they have more of a problem with the homeless people then they do with the Hispanic population in the Monument Corridor. The lip sync video that was made, I understand they are trying to build a relationship with the Hispanic community. But when I and my family walk around Concord there is nothing but hobos begging for money, and we can’t go to Peet’s coffee without somebody drugged out, high or rude, person in the Toto Santos area which doesn’t make for a pleasant experience. I don’t shop at Safeway on Willow Pass anymore because I’m tired of seeing the endless amount of garbage around and the hobos asking for a handouts. Please focus on the homeless. My kids don’t need to be approached by someone high or self medicating anymore!!! Nor should my elderly mom!!!

pbarn December 11, 2018 at 8:24 AM

I have to say, this is getting more and more prevalent not just in Concord, but the whole State of CA. It’s turning into a filthy place to live, unfortunately.