The Water Cooler – Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring?

April 20, 2018 12:18 pm · 18 comments

The “Water Cooler” will be up Monday-Friday in the noon hour.

What’s your favorite season? Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring?

Talk about it….

Suzanne April 20, 2018 at 12:24 PM

Fall! Love the coolness that finally arrives after a long hot summer. It’s like everything can finally take in a big breath of fresh air and relax. And puts me in the mood for the holidays.

So what’s the difference between Fall & Spring?…
Fall: Days are warm with a touch of coolness. Spring: days are cool with a touch of warmness.

Badge1104 April 20, 2018 at 12:27 PM

Fall! beautiful days cool nights and all the kids are back in school

Anonx April 20, 2018 at 12:47 PM

Winter, Spring, Summer and Fallll, all you have to do is call….
I like them all!

Dawg April 20, 2018 at 12:56 PM

I like Summer. Spring brings out a lot of spiders, which under normal circumstances don’t bother me but they seem to enjoy spinning webs all over my car. With Autumn there are too many leaves and as soon as I clean them up, the wind blows more of them onto my property.
I don’t like the cold so it will never be Winter
The only place I enjoy all four seasons is San Francisco, never too hot and never too cold.
Today is a beautiful day.

ClayDen April 20, 2018 at 12:58 PM

I like them all, but Summer is my favorite. I love sitting out on the patio in the afternoon and into the evening in shorts and bare feet with a nice cold drink. I love Spring for the “awakening” when everything becomes green again. I enjoy the warmth and calmness of early Fall and then the leaves turning. I love a good rainstorm (or two or more) in Winter, but don’t like the cold.

The Mamba April 20, 2018 at 1:33 PM

Fall, the start of football season and so many wonderful things to come, and a break from the heat.

OHnO April 20, 2018 at 1:42 PM

My birthday always falls on the first day of fall so guess…FALL!

Dorothy April 20, 2018 at 1:57 PM

Spring and Fall. One for planting and the other for fun.

Gitittogether April 20, 2018 at 2:56 PM

Summer…to wear shorts, t-shirts and tennis shoes, dry trails, kayaking on the American, tubing on the Truckee, a-grillin’ and a-swilling’, drive-in movies, farmers markets, girls in summer dresses, pic-a-nics, yeehaw

mohairs April 20, 2018 at 3:37 PM

Fall!! Most beautiful time of year here; albeit short since we can still have hot weather in October.
Not a fan of spring since I can be a sneezing banshee!

Bishop Estates April 20, 2018 at 4:15 PM

Spring & Fall

Mimi (original) April 20, 2018 at 4:39 PM

Any day, year round, as long as it is COOL!! I lived in Palm Springs for 10 years and I don’t DO heat anymore!!

Silva April 20, 2018 at 5:19 PM

Anything 85 degrees an under, but I love to watch flowers bloom, and the birds and the bees getting busy, I like green better than golden, so Spring, for sure.

Carol Putman April 20, 2018 at 6:28 PM

I like them all for different reasons.

DAS April 20, 2018 at 7:24 PM

Some very nice weather.

Citizen April 21, 2018 at 12:20 AM

Summer-early walks,working out in my air conditioned gym
Spring-everything is fresh and green
Fall-beautiful fall colors, baking
Winter-love the cold,rain and making soup
Love all of our weather!!

crittymancritty April 21, 2018 at 10:26 AM

My favorite is fall because its time to harvest the killer green buds for which I have tended to all summer long with so much care and love. I will be nice and happy throughout the winter with my high grade 420 which I grew all on my own. Makes for great christmas gifts too

I'm The Urban Spaceman April 21, 2018 at 11:51 PM

Each has it’s own appeal…I prefer Late June thru July. Tomatoes are peaking. School is out.