Concord Police Arrest Three During Bust On Washington Blvd.

April 20, 2018 12:24 pm · 17 comments

Concord Police arrested three people during a bust on Washington Blvd. on Thursday afternoon.

Members of the Concord Police Special Enforcement Team, District Command and Financial Crimes Unit searched a residence in the 1300 block of Washington Blvd. around 6 p.m.

Three arrests were made, one car was towed and five citations were issued, police said.

Police did not release further information on the case, including the names of the suspects.

Original G April 20, 2018 at 2:53 PM

From totes in third picture Police picked right day to pick up the GARBAGE.

WC resident April 20, 2018 at 3:21 PM

As the arrests were at 6pm we don’t know if garbage day was Thursday or Friday. Either way, thank you Concord PD for picking up some trash.

Jack's Fan April 20, 2018 at 4:28 PM

Hate to see hard drugs in the neighborhood. It was no secret that house was trouble, didn’t realize it was so bad. Yikes! Thanks Concord PD for trying to clean up a mess.

DAS April 20, 2018 at 6:59 PM

Get off the drugs. It’s 2018 and it’s not cool to be on drugs.

Wanda April 20, 2018 at 7:52 PM

How do you recognize the drugs on the second picture? What is it?

WC resident April 20, 2018 at 11:04 PM

That style of pipe is used with cocaine, crack, heroin, and meth. All four drugs are available as a white powder meaning Concord PD would have sent the baggie and pipes off to a lab for testing to see what they found.

As Concord PD did not show any other pictures of suspected drugs it seems they only found personal use quantities. However, I’m sure they are thoroughly tossing the house and may find more.

GregTheElder April 21, 2018 at 9:57 AM

It’s meth.

Fig Newton April 20, 2018 at 9:54 PM

No doubt about it,Concord Police make Concord safer, I can’t thank them enough for the long hard hours they work! With all the Police bashing , we have it made here! I see these SET units all over Concord! Tax Money Well Spent

Non Native April 20, 2018 at 11:04 PM

Dope is for dopes.

James April 21, 2018 at 4:24 AM

It is a pipe to smoke crank. They look like cranksters.

A crack pipe is a straight glass tube with no bowl on the end.

Herion is not smoked in a pipe. Usually smoked on aluminum foil. Chasing the dragon.

I’m 3 years sober.

You would be surprised how many normal citizens and prominent people that are closet drug users or that have addictions.
I was in outpatient rehab with two nurses , one fireman and law enforcement officer, and a mailman.Amongst other professional people.

The fireman was the most screwed up of the bunch.

Not all drug users are scum bags, a very small % are not theives and homeless etc.
But the majority are losers and lost souls

Derby April 22, 2018 at 4:01 PM

3 years. Good for you. It’s not an easy path. Hope things are going well for you!

Just saying April 21, 2018 at 7:10 AM

Great job u guys got the biggest bust of the year 20 dollars worth of dope and it made the news what a joke

GregTheElder April 21, 2018 at 10:00 AM

I’ll never forget the taste of that crap. Glad I was over that phase so young.

G. April 21, 2018 at 11:24 AM

Bust? They found a single bag of powder… I’m sure the neighbors are happy but let’s not blow this out of proportion. We are going to need a lot more drugs off the streets if things are ever going to change.

Neighborino April 21, 2018 at 12:19 PM

Fyi: this isn’t the first time law enforcement has been to that particular house

Concord Guy April 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM

This house has been the bane of Washington Blvd for years. Good job CPD!

Live Near April 22, 2018 at 8:55 AM

They also mentioned the involvement of the Financial Crimes Unit.
I’m sure there is more to this story but, a full investigation is needed before releasing too much info.
As a local, and I mean LOCAL, I am extremely curious.
And, I THANK CPD for their effort!!!!!