Three Vehicles Vandalized, Burglarized in the Chili’s Parking Lot in Concord

November 20, 2017 22:42 pm · 18 comments

At least three vehicles were vandalized and burglarized in the Chili’s parking lot on Concord Ave., near Market St. on Monday night.

The vehicles all suffered broken windows, and at least one of the vehicles had a backpack stolen from inside. The backpack was later located near one of the other vehicles that was vandalized.

The suspects were not located.

Glock 4U! November 20, 2017 at 10:57 PM

Don’t forget… Vandal life’s matter. “Not”

Thug spotter November 20, 2017 at 11:57 PM

Did the victims check rooms at the flaky motel nearby?

JustSayin2 November 21, 2017 at 12:13 AM

check the motel next door. Its where homeless and criminals check in the police are called there almost daily

Russ Sayin November 21, 2017 at 8:41 AM

Agree with 2 and 3…..prolly don’t have to wander far to find the perps

ggg November 21, 2017 at 10:29 AM

another low life motel with thugs.

Carl Spakler November 21, 2017 at 10:34 AM

I had my car broken into about 3 weeks ago in the same lot. The only silver lining was the mental image of them opening up my backpack only to find a 2 year old pair of basketball shoes and “extremely” sweaty shorts, shirt and underwear. Hope they enjoyed their bounty.

PO'd November 21, 2017 at 10:44 AM

It is becoming more and more evident that downtown Concord is not safe for the patrons of the business’ there. Shoppers are continually at risk for your vehicle being broken into.
Gotta hide your stuff or it’s gone. Nothing happens to the perps, so be warned.
Thank a liberal democrat today if you find glass around your car.

Willy November 21, 2017 at 11:17 AM

My daughter works at Chili’s. Lowlifes come in frequently, ordering a lot of booze and food then waltz out not paying a dime.

Concord Res November 21, 2017 at 11:36 AM

Check the motel next door

Jeffrey Elfont November 21, 2017 at 12:10 PM

108RS is 10-8

Tommy O' November 21, 2017 at 12:16 PM

At least three cars & trucks were vandalized, burglarized in St. Francis Park on Thursday morning, approx 4:30 am. We discovered the broken window, and tossed interior later that morning. Concord PD had already come and gone from my neighbor’s home when I called (NOT 911, the 925-671-3333, non-emergency #). The 911 dispatcher was fully rude, and barely responsive. Fortunately, somebody called me back with the case number, and sort of listened to my complaint.

That was my post-Proposition 47 introduction to the ‘real Concord’.

Looking forward to listing the house soon, and escaping this non-responsive town for retirement, and, hopefully, local services that CARE…

Dera November 21, 2017 at 12:20 PM

Should have eaten at the mall

MovingOutOfCA November 21, 2017 at 3:07 PM

Install cameras in your car. And quit voting DEMOCRATS into office.

CSS November 21, 2017 at 3:35 PM

I agree Tommy O, it’s time to leave not only Concord, but CA.

NunYa November 21, 2017 at 4:41 PM

under $950!

The Mamba November 21, 2017 at 5:59 PM

Maybe I’ll go down there with a baton and park a car with an iPad in my passenger seat and order a appetizer sampler with a window seat.

BB November 22, 2017 at 5:58 AM

To those of you blaming the dems…you’re rediculous. Do you think there’s no crime in the red states? Very narrow minded if you ask me. And yes…if you’re not happy in Concord then you may feel free to go

Old Otis November 22, 2017 at 10:18 AM

BB# 17
You don’t even know how to spell.