The Water Cooler – Your Least Favorite Day of the Week

June 19, 2017 12:00 pm · 16 comments

The “Water Cooler” will be up Monday-Friday at noon.

Most people seem to hate Monday, but others have another day they aren’t too fond of.

Let us know you’re least favorite day of the week, and why did you choose that day?

Talk about it….

1 Shoulda Coulda June 19, 2017 at 12:13 PM

I hate payday.
They can supersize everything but my check.

2 Concordejet June 19, 2017 at 12:24 PM

Monday

3 Bazooka Joe June 19, 2017 at 12:28 PM

Friday….. I’m retired so every day is a holiday, but for some reason there always seems to be more people and traffic on Friday.
Everyday is bad, and I would think the weekdays would be good since people are suppose to be at work, but it ain’t so.
Fridays are the worse. I can only surmise that a lot of people play hooky on Friday for a three day weekend.

4 AnonZ June 19, 2017 at 1:09 PM

Monday because it’s first day back to work after the weekend which always goes way too fast, it’s seems harder to wake up Monday morning; and something always goes wrong at work on Mondays. BLAH

5 Cellophane June 19, 2017 at 1:45 PM

All days are the same.

It’s people perception that creates good and bad.

It’s just a matter of how one decides to live.

6 RunnerDope June 19, 2017 at 2:45 PM

Retired now. They’re all the same. 🙂

7 Babs June 19, 2017 at 3:00 PM

Sundays are my worst, making sure everyone has clean clothes for the week, all the ironing done, clean linens on all the beds, menu’s planned then enough groceries for 3 meals a day for the coming week, everyone bathed and shampooed hair, just lots to get done to start the new week! Ah then the week starts and we’re at it again. Love it!

8 Strad June 19, 2017 at 3:33 PM

Saturdays, everywhere is more crowded when the 40hr workers are off and spending money.

9 Betty June 19, 2017 at 6:06 PM

Any tuesday, the day my cat died last year.

10 Mika June 19, 2017 at 6:54 PM

I can only choose one? Let me get back to you!

11 Dr. Jellyfinger June 19, 2017 at 9:56 PM

Wednesdays are the worst!
Nothing good ever happens on a Wednesday.
Even tho they call it “Hump Day” that’s no guarantee.
It’s just a pure bad luck day.
The Mother Goose nursery rhyme “Monday’s Child” say’s “Wednesday’s child is full of woe”…. scary crap eh?

12 jen June 20, 2017 at 9:09 AM

Not sure I have a worst day….maybe Monday’s being first day back to regular routines….but then again I always say when it is a Monday ‘one day closer to Friday’……… so there is a silver lining 🙂

13 And the right has it June 20, 2017 at 9:30 AM

Mondays are the best! I get to go back to a light load at work (for some reason, people don’t like to schedule appointments on Mondays as much) after a busy weekend full of play dates, sports, games and a TON of housework! Thursdays are rough because Wednesdays you know the week is half through, but Thursday lingers on before Friday comes.

14 anon June 20, 2017 at 9:39 AM

Wednesdays are a big letdown. If it hasn’t happened by Wednesday, it probably isn’t going to.

15 Kentucky Derby June 20, 2017 at 10:01 AM

Any day I pay our bills. Parting with money ain’t my style. I’d rather spend it.

16 jjshawk June 20, 2017 at 6:10 PM

I don’t know. Everyday is mostly great!
Although, a rare occurrence, bad days seem to strike at random. I love going to work, because, I love to make money,…there’s no difference between Monday or Friday. Just as well, I enjoy my days off, time with Family / Friends, and enjoy playing with my toys.