Officers Conduct Probation Search, Find Suspect with Cash, Drugs and Firearm

March 20, 2017 14:00 pm · 21 comments

cpd_cash

Officers arrested a suspect on suspicion of several offenses Sunday night in Concord, police said.

According to police, officers conducted a probation search at a motel in Concord. During the search, they found a large amount of cash, drugs and a firearm that the suspect was prohibited from having.

The suspect was arrested on suspicion of several offenses, including possessing drugs for sale, police said.

The suspect’s name, age and city of residence was not released by police.

1 Firstw March 20, 2017 at 5:24 PM

Without demand, there wouldn’t be a supply.

2 LostandHappy March 20, 2017 at 6:08 PM

Poor 32 cal…it should have lead a better role in the tweak freaks outcome…

3 White boy fresh March 20, 2017 at 6:17 PM

Damn straight!!! Supply & Demand

4 White boy fresh March 20, 2017 at 6:18 PM

But you don’t get high on your on supply

5 Johnnywoop March 20, 2017 at 6:50 PM

Glad one scumbag is off the streets. Felon in possession of a firearm? How can that be? California’s strict gun laws are meant to prevent this sort of thing from happening! I mean, any honest-to-goodness, self-respecting, drug-dealing, scumbag felon should be ashamed for running afoul of the law like that! (SARCASM OFF).

Hopefully he won’t be released any time soon. Since we know he’ll just go back to his scum-bag, drug-dealing, low-down, no-good, low-life ways.

6 Crazy Cali March 20, 2017 at 7:17 PM

White Boy Fresh sounds familiar with the game! Just saying……..

7 Hmm ? March 20, 2017 at 7:34 PM

Resume of the street, money, dope, cell phones and a gun.

8 Dr. Jellyfinger March 20, 2017 at 7:48 PM

Whoa! Looks like selling dope pays pretty well.. but , oh!…uhm, don’t get me wrong…. I mean … I wouldn’t consider… I’d never do it. Nah… I’d much rather spend the next 20 years looking up people’s butts.

9 Abbie R.. March 20, 2017 at 8:04 PM

What exactly is the chemical name for the drugs??? the pistol might even be a .22LR?

10 ConcordKate March 20, 2017 at 8:25 PM

Wonder which motel? My guess is the one on Concord Ave. near Chili’s.

11 Atticus Thraxx March 20, 2017 at 8:56 PM

I think it’s a Berretta “Tilt top” 21 Bobcat. Does not meet the minimal requirements to be called a gun. Not in my world anyway. More of a “little shooty thingy” as my wife would say.

12 anon March 20, 2017 at 9:01 PM

Loser feeding off of other losers.

13 Gargoyle Socks March 20, 2017 at 9:04 PM

Hey, he wins the trifecta!!

14 RANDOM TASK March 21, 2017 at 6:24 AM

??? allegedly…I do believe this is the definition of red handed ….demifornia will have him out in 10 days

15 Aspirin March 21, 2017 at 9:24 AM

California’s gun laws are useless when one can easily drive to Nevada where gun laws are more lax.

16 The Mamba March 21, 2017 at 10:24 AM

What kind of drugs are those? To be fair, you can barely call that a gun.

17 MarchMadness March 21, 2017 at 11:26 AM

@ #16
The is drug is Crystal

18 Simonpure March 21, 2017 at 1:06 PM

@ ConcordKate #10 Very well could be…or the Royal Palms on Willow Pass.

19 SarcasticA March 21, 2017 at 9:08 PM

Yes is premier inn. U can see it in the pic. Cops there alot!

20 steven cigars March 22, 2017 at 12:51 PM

Every one wants to judge somebody else just because they get caught. I guarantee, not one of us is perfect well maybe white boy fresh is but every single one of us has done some dirt bag stuff in are life time, I don’t even want to here you haven’t because it’s we all have, maybe you never got caught like this guy.so don’t be so quick to judge. money gets tight your old lady is threatening to leave , your kids need food I’ve done it, we all have done things out of desperation just remember this we all learn lessons at different times in life and that very moment when u judge someone about something you couldn’t possibly understand because you all sit so hi and mighty god will put u in a position that will make you understand in a time in your life when understanding is real low on your priorities.this message is brought to you by a real Co Co County gangster that is now a perductive member of society real talk.

21 Dennis March 22, 2017 at 2:12 PM

Aspirin could have stopped at word 5.
NYC gun laws fail because of NJ?
Gun laws fail.