Firefighters Responding to Fire at Public Storage Facility in Pacheco – At Least One Person Burned

March 19, 2017 22:50 pm · 4 comments

rv_craig

At least one person was burned during a fire at the Public Storage facility on S. Buchanan Circle in Pacheco on Sunday night.

The blaze started inside an RV at about 10:40 p.m.

A medical helicopter is on its way to the scene to transport the burn victim.

UPDATE, 11:12 p.m.: The RV fire has been extinguished. The victim is being transported to Buchanan Field by ambulance, then will be transported by helicopter to a nearby burn center.

photo: Craig Cannon – for use only on Claycord.com

{ 4 comments… read them below or add one }

1 anon666 March 20, 2017 at 12:05 AM

Probably meth.

They busted a meth operation that was in a unit at Affordable Storage months ago. The number of scumbags coming in and out of that place after that happened greatly decreased.

I work right by it so I notice these things.

2 TIFOKCIS March 20, 2017 at 6:42 AM

Cooking something more important than his health and safety.

3 Mika March 20, 2017 at 7:45 PM

Breaking bad?

4 don juan March 21, 2017 at 12:45 PM

It was a meth lab for sure, 99% positive. You could smell the fumes.

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: