Claycord – Talk About Whatever

March 17, 2017 18:13 pm · 108 comments

whatever

Happy Friday to all the wonderful citizens in the City of Claycord.

This is a post with no subject, you can talk about whatever you want. If breaking news happens (such a shooting, earthquake, etc.), or you hear about something newsworthy, feel free to post it here.

Please Note: Users who use multiple names will be deleted. Please choose a name so others can easily chat with you. Users must provide a name in the ‘name field’, please do not use the ‘@’ symbol in the name field.

101 anon March 23, 2017 at 9:57 PM

@Mika

” … he same small group of posters” are so rude to newcomers that nobody wants to be around them for long.

102 Cowellian March 23, 2017 at 10:09 PM

Mika, please disregard Anon’s rudeness, the Whatever thread is the interruption from all the serious threads.

103 Dr. Jellyfinger March 23, 2017 at 10:42 PM

@ 99 ~ Well….. in my case rule # 7 came along …. (and apparently some kind of detection that flags Claycord of multiple posts from the same IP address) so no more than one (1) name may post from any computer.
I’m allowed to post from my office computer but nobody else here (real or imagined) is.
This means none of my chimerical pals can post on Claycord unless they use MY name & I am not about to let them voice all their stupid opinions under my name.. So, if you miss Professor Hermie Skywild, Laura Zah, Nupa Jammas, Dr. Pahip Samir OBGYN, Chris P. Bacon, Scoots & Leland Gaunt…. sorry.

104 Antler March 23, 2017 at 11:29 PM

Sometimes it’s just a delight to relax and enjoy what old friends (whom I have never met in person) are talking about. Thank you to those, especially Atticus Thraxx, who continuously put so much time, ingenuity, and good whiskey into making us think and laugh!

Rainy weekend, so let’s make the best of it! I might start playing through some more of my c/d collection while I iron. Several middle school neighbors love to have the ones I decide to pass along… told me they watch tutorials to learn the “ancient” dance moves which went with the music.

The lovely pair of Baltimore Orioles is spending time sipping sugar water from the backyard feeder which has no bee guards.

Studied French. Feeling left out. Nah…. not really.

Hugs!

105 KAD March 23, 2017 at 11:46 PM

Antler – I haven’t seen the Orioles yet. Thank you for letting me know they are around the corner. My feeder is ready.

106 anon March 24, 2017 at 6:49 AM

@Mika

See what I mean

107 Anonymous March 24, 2017 at 10:40 AM

I kept a phony IRS collector on the line for six minutes, which was time wasted for him. This should be everyone’s goal , to waste their time. These people have no souls.

108 KAD March 24, 2017 at 2:22 PM

Last for this week. Have a great weekend.