Alamo Burglary Suspect Identified as Walnut Creek Resident – Suspect Still on the Loose

August 4, 2014 16:29 pm · 80 comments

suspect

Authorities now know the identity of the Alamo burglary suspect we posted on Claycord.com last week, but unfortunately, the suspect is still on the loose, according to the Contra Costa County Office of the Sheriff.

The following is from the Contra Costa County Office of the Sheriff:

On Thursday, July 31, 2014, the Office of the Sheriff posted surveillance video and still photos of the suspect from a burglary that occurred at the 500 block of Neely Court on July 5, 2014.

Because of tips provided by several people, Detectives have identified the suspect as 29-year-old Kyle Facchin of Walnut Creek.

Facchin may be driving a black colored Honda CR-V. Facchin may be a suspect in other residential burglaries in Alamo and possibly south Contra Costa County.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Facchin is asked to call the Investigation Division at (925) 313-2647. For any
tips, please email: tips@so.cccounty.us or call (866) 846-3592 to leave an anonymous voice message.

The Office of the Sheriff urges residents to always lock their doors and windows, install and use a home alarm system and report any suspicious people or vehicles to their local law enforcement agency.

RELATED STORY: VIDEO & PHOTOS: Contra Costa County Sheriff Seeks Information on Residential Burglary Suspect

1 Z-Man August 4, 2014 at 4:43 PM

I made sure to know the suspects “reported” employer, of their associates’ activities during off the clock hours.

2 That's All Folks! August 4, 2014 at 4:46 PM

It’s only a matter of time.

3 I'm The Urban Spaceman August 4, 2014 at 4:51 PM

That didn’t take long for an ID.
We should start a pool on how long until the arrest is reported…
I say within 48 hours, unless he’s fled the area.

4 Blue Fan August 4, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Looks like a mugshot. Must have hauled him in for something before…

5 I love handcuffs August 4, 2014 at 5:03 PM

I’m wondering if he had a connection to the home or someone in it, or did he choose it at random?

6 94598 August 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Awesome- lets get him off to jail and then prison!!

Mayor- you sure he’s WC?
A quick online search shows this scumbag living in Danville? But, looks like he moves and changes jobs every 4 months or so. Looks like he started his current job as account executive with Innotas just after his last arrest 4 months ago……. Happy he’s identified.

7 Duh August 4, 2014 at 5:26 PM

After seeing that photo, there’s no need to stake out tonight’s Mensa meeting.

8 Dano August 4, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Hey Kyle, you made it onto Claycord, might as well turn yourself in.
Your days are numbered.

Mr. Mayor will soon be able to put another notch on his mouse,
just a matter of time.

9 Connie Dobbs August 4, 2014 at 5:34 PM

Oh, Kyle. Kyle, Kyle, Kyle.
Fat, stoned and burglarizing houses is no way to go through life, son.

10 Dr. Worm August 4, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Faccin Kyle….

11 anonanonagain August 4, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Claycord is amazing!! We now have a suspect!! I hope they catch this douchebag!!! His mother must be so proud. Yeah right…..

12 Anonymous August 4, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Who said Walnut Creek didn’t have criminals?

13 Scott August 4, 2014 at 6:14 PM
14 Silva August 4, 2014 at 6:20 PM

Family must be proud.

15 PhilthyPHRESH August 4, 2014 at 6:26 PM

@ everyone who looked him up online. So, since we’re all so proud to dig up his personal info, did any of these people complain about NSA and the invasion of privacy issue. ??

16 Lost and Happy August 4, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Hope the total take of 12k was worth the hobo dollar exchange rate of return. It would just be easier to flush this thing down the toliet than tie up any more of the legal proces

17 Marianne August 4, 2014 at 6:31 PM

What a Maroon, and he’s still “at large” at least until he’s caught.

18 Anon August 4, 2014 at 6:32 PM

This isn’t his first rodeo, he tried to rob a bank in Tahoe in 2011

What an idiot!

19 @Anon, #18-----not only TRIED to rob the bank August 4, 2014 at 6:42 PM

apparently he was arrested after exiting the bank, with $5000 in his duffel bag, AND a gun.

20 Silva August 4, 2014 at 6:50 PM

So this one’s employable?

21 Atticus Thraxx August 4, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Animal House!
Though maybe not stoned, I think he was crying. Looks like a crier.

22 @Z-Man August 4, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Are you sure that linkedin profile is of the same guy? They don’t even alike and the guy who works at Innotas seems like he has a pretty good gig.

23 @Z-Man Again... August 4, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Well, maybe it is…

24 Ven Xeter August 4, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Intelligent looking fellow.

25 @Anon August 4, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Thanks, great article. I agree the guy is an idiot.
Comes out of the bank and can’t find his car keys, because the cops took ‘em out of the car he left running in the parking lot. About 40 cards short of a full deck. It’s a wonder this guy is smart enough to breath.

26 Dave August 4, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Kyle it’s Dave. Call me for help dude.

27 Connie Dobbs August 4, 2014 at 8:45 PM

#15 Sorry for invading your privacy by reading your post that you wrote and published on a social media website. My bad.

28 What Security August 4, 2014 at 8:57 PM

A sales job in this economy!!! What’s a homey supposed to do?
Finally we can blame the thievery on a white dude and not a Mexican. Amen
and blues eyes too. LOL

29 Ronald Rayguns August 4, 2014 at 9:00 PM

This photo when printed out. makes a great target at the informal target range we share with the Chrystal Ranch Mob.

30 Dude August 4, 2014 at 9:08 PM

That’s the fattest tweaker iv ever seen!

31 Lilly August 4, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Haha, I went to high school with him. In Danville… White, upper class suburbia did not save this one, I’m afraid. Nice work douchebag, haha!

32 Jesse August 4, 2014 at 10:29 PM

Check out his Linkedin profile. He’s a San Ramon Valley HS and UC San Diego grad with a career in hi-tech sales. Apparently he’s still employed – but perhaps not after his employer learns he’s a wanted man. His 2011 arrest for bank robbery corresponds with a one year gap in employment on his Linkedin profile. Amazingly, he got another job after that and appeared to be rising through the ranks. Yet he still burglarizes houses on the side. Some people are given every opportunity in life and choose to throw it away.

33 Anonymous August 4, 2014 at 10:57 PM

When the cops had him dead to rights for the bank job they should have filled him with lead. Holes to let the warm blood out and the cold air in, if you get my drift..

34 anon August 4, 2014 at 11:19 PM

i love photos! give this one a caption. i’m not so creative,

connie, you forgot a couple of adjectives. give it another try

atticus, more like a blubberer.

35 anon August 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

definitely taking the lead for the ‘clumpy goober’ award this year.

36 Dave August 5, 2014 at 12:10 AM

This is very interesting. This is the first time that I’ve actually known the guy in a claycord photo. The comments left on it show FAR more about people in our society than the article does about Kyle. Lilly probably came the closest. The dude is not well right now. Look at his eyes.

37 commoncents August 5, 2014 at 6:57 AM

He’s probably just misunderstood. Give him another chance – he’ll turn his life around…..

38 JET August 5, 2014 at 6:58 AM

He’s only 29? He looks like he is in his 40’s….. whatever he has been doing isn’t working for him…… not aging well.

39 Silva August 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Yeah. He was blubbering.

40 Captain Obvious August 5, 2014 at 9:13 AM

One year for bank robbery with a gun? Ridiculous! No telling how many homes he broke into before being caught

41 Dr. Jellyfinger® August 5, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Whoa! I was just about to make a world class snarky statement at the poor lad’s expense when I noticed he is still “at large”. Smart posters might wait until he is the slammer. Your IP can be traced. When you post anonymously online your IP is logged by the server, from that the psycho killer can trace what country you are from and your ISP’s details! He might be one of those tech wizard psycho killer guys (that I totally respect!). Imagine waking up at 3:27 am to see the silhouette of a man at your bedside raising the butcher knife high above his head preparing to slam it down into your Fucus Vesiculosis!
7,9,11,17,21,30,31,33,34,35….. and 38, better sleep with a gun at the ready tonight. Good luck.

42 green August 5, 2014 at 9:45 AM

@connie dobbs #9: where do you get off calling him fat? as a person of size i am offended by this. and why is the mayor ptotecting you?

43 Mr. Pink August 5, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Thanks for the mug shot. A “good hate” has officially been worked up.

44 Dr. Jellyfinger® August 5, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Ooops! Not Fucus V. … I meant “heart”. I shouldn’t write scrips & post on Claycord at the same time time. Just last week I e-mailed a patient to prescribe suppositories and instructed him to gently, but firmly slide, his idiotic comments up his rectum. Gotta stop doing this.

45 Tom August 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM

If he was arrested for bank robbery in 2011, why isn’t he in prison? The car he was driving for that robbery had stolen plates. I thought bank robbery was a longer sentence than that.

The first thing I think of is a drug problem. Or maybe he just went wrong.

46 Marissa August 5, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Dr. Jellyfinger, women should be really afraid of you. But given your profession, I’m sure they’re not.

47 Connie Dobbs August 5, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Sorry, Green. I meant to say ‘chunk-style.’

48 Bob the Repairman August 5, 2014 at 10:52 AM

If I had a son, he be just like Kyle…..BHO

49 anon August 5, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Dave, How do you feel about having your home robbed? Did you see the video?
I didn’t know being ‘not well’ caused one to be a thief. Maybe more like he’s way off track and making bad decisions?

50 Idiocracy August 5, 2014 at 11:39 AM

LoL pure entertainment…. love how technology is catching these petty lowered expectations aka undesirables

51 Cowellian August 5, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Sorry, Connie, but green just doesn’t get it. Maybe someone else can explain the reference to her, but her feelings will probably still be hurt.

52 Cowellian August 5, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Some people just work way too hard at being perpetually offended.

53 Jesse August 5, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Captain Obvious and Tom, he didn’t display a gun during the bank robbery. I guess that’s why he didn’t spend much time behind bars. The police found a gun when they arrested him with the cash, but witnesses said he didn’t use a gun. #18 posted a link to a local newspaper article about the bank robbery and his arrest. It’s kind of funny. Definitely an example of how NOT to rob a bank. He decided to rob a bank in an area where a narcotics task force was doing surveillance. They saw him walk into the bank wearing sunglasses, rubber gloves, and with a duffel bag stuffed under his sweatshirt. He’d left his car running, so they took the keys and waited around the corner for him to return. They nabbed him while he was searching for his keys.

54 Tom August 5, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Jesse, thanks for the info. Even if it wasn’t armed robbery, you would think he’d serve a longer sentence.

Sentencing disparity?

55 Ray August 5, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Please take a moment to realize that yes this person has done a terrible thing; he deserves to be put away and to pay for what he has done to others, but be sensitive to the fact that there are family and friends that were fooled and some of the slander on here affects them. I know his family as outstanding citizens to this community and this has really shaken them.

56 Jesse August 5, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Tom, I agree. I’d expect some serious prison time for bank robbery. Maybe it was a first of offense and he plea-bargained it down to something less serious? Maybe the DA took pity on him because he’s a well-educated white guy whom he felt ought to be able to get his life back on the right track? It would interesting to know what the typical sentence is in a case like this.

57 Silva August 5, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Ray, They have HIM to thank for any anguish they’re suffering.

58 Darwin August 5, 2014 at 2:36 PM

No one does anytime in California anymore. This is not an isolated incident, just the norm…

59 Concord Guy August 5, 2014 at 3:18 PM

He does need a haircut.

60 Ray August 5, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Fair enough Silva. You’re right. (I realize this could be read as sarcastic, but I promise I mean it. I think I needed to hear/read that).

61 Bluto Blutarsky August 5, 2014 at 5:11 PM

His short stay in captivity is explained by parents with money. If you can get a good lawyer you will walk or get a slap on the wrist. Being white and looking like a pus&$ helps in front of a jury also.

Sorry green, I mean fat pus&$.

Lucky for him, can you imagine sitting in cell block d telling the homies, “yeah I walked out of the bank and the cops had taken my car keys.” Dude wouldn’t have survived a longer sentence.

62 Dean Wormer August 5, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Everybody gets Connie’s post now right?

63 Dr. Pahip Samir OB/GYN August 5, 2014 at 7:06 PM

@ Marissa – Every time I call in or can’t be on time Dr. Jellyfinger stands outside my office pretending to be my substitute and trolls for any of my patients who might not have gotten the message that I had to cancel. I would report him to the AMA but so far, I’ve been paid for each appointment I missed and if he keeps it up I can retire in 3 years.

64 Connie Dobbs August 5, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

65 Marissa August 5, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Dr. Pahip Samir OB/GYN, you and Dr. JellyFinger really need to go into business together. You make the missed appointments and he does the exams. But of course it can’t be an OB/GYN business.

66 Atticus Thraxx August 5, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Lost me on that one Dean Wormer, explain please. Dig the movie, don’t get the reference.

67 concord sucks August 6, 2014 at 2:53 AM

Dumbest criminals caught on tape! Bwahahaha!

68 Rollo Tomasi August 6, 2014 at 7:32 AM

“Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.”
– Dean Wormer.

True fans of the movie understood the reference immediately.

69 Silva August 6, 2014 at 7:48 AM

What movie?

70 Cowellian August 6, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Heavy sigh

OK, for those that didn’t get the reference, here’s another clue: TOGA! TOGA!

71 Marianne August 6, 2014 at 8:28 AM

What an idiot!

72 Dr. Jellyfinger® August 6, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Oh! I know. It was that movie where the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor with those model ships! “Toga! Toga! Toga!”

73 Silva August 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Oh. Okay. Got it. Thanks!

74 Atticus Thraxx August 6, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Well inline with your d##kish responses per usual Rollo you didn’t disappoint. I got that reference but was asking about Connie’s later post.Try and keep up.

75 Niedermeyer August 6, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Did a horse die in this movie?

76 Rollo Tomasi August 6, 2014 at 9:23 AM

If you’re having a tough time with Connie’s other comments on this thread, you’ve got bigger problems than my attitude. Try and keep up back at ya’.

77 Atticus Thraxx August 6, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Reading back I did get confused. Thought ” chunk-style” was a reference to Animal House and clearly it was not. Your still a hostile asswhole, so whatever my issues I don’t drag around the personality of a tick infested badger.

78 Darwin August 6, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Daniel Simpson Day (D-Day).. Whereabouts unknown…

79 anon August 8, 2014 at 12:41 AM

who’s rollo? never saw him before?

80 Rollo Tomasi August 8, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Whatever you say, skippy. “Your” a ray of sunshine.