Concord Police Pursuit Ends with Crash of Motorcycle on Farm Bureau & Concord Blvd.

August 3, 2014 · 14 comments

stolen1 stolen2 stolen3

A Concord Police pursuit ended with the crash of a motorcycle on Farm Bureau Rd. around 8pm on Saturday night.

The pursuit started near Pixieland on Olivera Rd. in Concord, and ended at Concord Blvd. & Farm Bureau when the motorcyclist crashed.

No major injuries were reported, and the suspect was taken into custody.

The suspect’s identity hasn’t been released at this time.

photo credit: Craig Cannon – for use only on Claycord.com

1 Anon August 3, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Good Job CPD. Keep up the effort, maybe we can rid our streets of these people who wish to turn our streets into race tracks.

2 buttress August 3, 2014 at 9:38 AM

too bad he wasn’t injured… that might have taught his ignorant ass a lesson.

3 anon August 3, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Stolen bike?

4 BagsFlyFree August 3, 2014 at 10:46 AM

At least it was a relatively short chase without bystanders affected. I guess Farm Bureaus’s notoriously bumby ride may benefit us in some ways after all *sigh*

BFF Out!

5 Calendar Girl August 3, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Good work, CPD.

6 dilligafman August 3, 2014 at 11:19 AM

What a dumbass!! You can’t outrun radios & helecopters!! Bookim Dano.

7 Rob August 3, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Get a steamroller and just roll over the bike in front the loser. Running gets innocent people killed far too often.

8 JOE August 3, 2014 at 1:19 PM

chasing also puts the at risk

9 JOE August 3, 2014 at 1:19 PM

*public

10 Doug August 3, 2014 at 3:38 PM

@JOE; you’re right. The cops need to stop chasing anyone that runs from them because there’s risk to the public. All bad guys get to run away and the cops don’t get to chase them. Brilliant!

11 What a Pathetic Weakling..... August 3, 2014 at 5:32 PM

can’t even outrun the Cops….next time your Mommy buys you a Motorcycle, make sure you’re Man Enough to drive it…..

12 Craig Cannon August 3, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Why Risk a Nice Bike Like That? Nothing says it was Jacked? No matter what people think of The Rider, it still a Human Life. It Eventually Catches Up to These Runners, Anyway. It was Just Good, No One Died Last Night. He Flew By Me on Concord B. If he Had Not Layed it down, Smacked a Car, he’d be Kibbles and Bits. No One Need Die from Running from The Law.

13 Robert Taylor August 6, 2014 at 9:07 PM

Those who run from the law deserve at least 60 days in jail in addition to any other charges!

14 Anon August 8, 2014 at 4:25 AM

There was one night when I was a teen, I was out walking very late on Clayton Rd. (Bad home life, was out walking to get away from the fighting). I saw 2 cop cars blocking the right lane, it was close to Strictly To Go Pizza. Some kid crashed his Ninja into the fire hydrant, and it looked like his throat was ripped out. One of the cops turned around and saw me standing there, horrified. He tried to block my view, it was too late. I had no idea a body could bleed that much. I remember the officer offered to get me a ride home, which was nice. I said no. He asked if I knew the guy. I didn’t. I think this happened in 1981 or 1982. I cringe when I see guys showing off on their race bikes. I hope the kid who got arrested learns his lesson about dangerous driving before he dies in a tragic accident.