Sunday: The 8th Annual Taste of Concord

August 1, 2014 · 10 comments

tasteofconcord

The 8th annual Taste of Concord is happening this Sunday, August 3rd from 1pm-4pm in Todos Santos Plaza.

You can order tickets by clicking ON THIS LINK, or on the picture shown above.

Event information please contact Tim McGallian at 925-408-5349

1 anon August 1, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Perfect time to set up a sobriety check point. Collect car keys if they want to drink, and take a breath analyzer test to get your keys back.

2 jtkatec August 1, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Ha-ha, can’t catch me, I walk

3 Atticus Thraxx August 1, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Let’s all get melted and get Claycord.com tattoos!

4 Marissa August 2, 2014 at 11:47 AM

This is going to be a really nice event.

5 Anon August 2, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Can you buy tickets there or only on line?

6 Miss Diagnosis August 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Did anyone go last year? Was it fun? I want to go but 25 bucks is kinda expensive.

7 Marissa August 2, 2014 at 12:53 PM
8 @Miss Diagnosis, #6-----That's $25+, whatever the fee is for2.37 fee August 2, 2014 at 1:35 PM

I went last year and had an enjoyable time, but my question is WHY IS THIS SO LATE IN BEING ADVERTISED? I like to plan my activities a while in advance, but this last minute posting defeats any large attendance happening. Whomever is in charge of publicity isn’t doing a very good job, and is NOT helping to bring in the money to support their cause.

9 Rocci August 3, 2014 at 11:05 PM

The Kiwanis Club of Greater Concord wants to say thank you to all who attended today’s 8th Annual Taste of Concord at Downtown Todos Santos Plaza. Also thanks to all the participating 16 restaurants for all the great food tastings, the wineries, the breweries, and thanks for the truffles, margaritas, and popcorn ! Mark your calendar for next year, always the 1st Sunday in August, and will be 8-2-2015 next year ! The profits will go to Concord community non-profits, our youth leadership program at Concord High School, and our Kiwanis International Worldwide Service Project. Thanks again everyone :-)

10 RanchgirlCA August 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Darnit. We always miss these things.