Man on Probation for Robbery Arrested for Threatening BART Station Agent, Harassing Passengers

July 28, 2014 7:00 am · 24 comments

On Sunday just after 2pm, Officers responded to the Pleasant Hill BART station on the report of an intoxicated male harassing patrons and threatening to beat the station agent.

When police arrived, officers arrested the subject without incident. A records check of the subject also revealed the he was on active probation for a previous robbery conviction.

The subject was then booked into the county jail for public intoxication, threats, and for violating the terms of his probation; he was also issued a prohibition order.

BART Police haven’t released the man’s name at this time.

1 wibbly July 28, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Just one of the upstanding citizens of Pleasant Hill..

2 Thatguy July 28, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Thank you BART PD.

3 Hey, I want to know July 28, 2014 at 9:43 AM

did he Sargent approve this arrest?

Whatever, the important thing is, that this fellow will probably be out on bail in a few days, if not already.

He should be rehabilitated by his most recent arrest and won’t do anything illegal again.

4 Stupid People July 28, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Someone should have just punched this a-hole. or at least sprayed him with a can of mace. always have one with you on bart.

5 Hey, I also want to know July 28, 2014 at 10:15 AM

@ 3 You beat me to it, I was wondering about the sergeant too.

6 Anonymous July 28, 2014 at 10:54 AM

I do not care for this type of behavior. Wonder who he voted for?

7 skrab July 28, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Where does it say that this man is from PH? Just because he was arrested in PH doesn’t mean he is from PH.

8 The Captain July 28, 2014 at 11:07 AM

What we have here is failure to communicate.
You can’t fix stupid. The courts should force him to consume antabuse and liquor on a daily basis for punishment until he gets his mind right.

9 RANDOM TASK July 28, 2014 at 11:25 AM

he received a probation order ……..does that mean no jail time so again revolving door politics works every time …..must be election time

10 anonanonagain July 28, 2014 at 11:29 AM

@ Hey I Want to Know, what you said is hysterical!!!
Sadly, jail’s intended purpose is no longer to deter crime……

11 Creeker July 28, 2014 at 12:00 PM

I didn’t know BART police can issue prohibition orders. Good to know they’ve got one more tool to get rid of the low lifes.

12 PhilthyPHRESH July 28, 2014 at 12:49 PM

If he was on probation, county jail gonna probation hold him, probation holds are no bail until one sees a judge. The stay-away orders are silly though, they don’t work on homeless people that would rather spend the night in jail and sleep on the train regardless. There was a dude sleeping at the Concord station at like 8am today. BART police rolled up and started doing paperwork in the car next to him, then drove off…..so much for the sleep at station/train campaign……

13 Anonymous July 28, 2014 at 1:38 PM

We should sap and impurity his vital bodily fluids.

14 The Mamba July 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

I assume he was trying to get sent back to jail for three hots and a cot.

15 Juat maybe July 28, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Perhaps it was a Smart,Goodlooking,Debonaire. I’ve heard one was running around bothering people. BEWARE Claycord. Just look for the redness under the empty skull.

16 Don P - N. Concord July 28, 2014 at 2:00 PM

He said to the station agent what we all want to

17 Russ July 28, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Police haven’t released his name, but they have released him….

18 Bubbles July 28, 2014 at 3:29 PM

@Don P – N. Concord

Why don’t you go do that job. I wouldn’t want that job for all the money in the world. It’s like a cop but unarmed!! yeah thats what I want to do in this day and age. Plus dealing with the a$$holes like some of the ones on here all day. I wouldn’t be nice either. lol

19 Aspirin July 28, 2014 at 3:45 PM

Call Guido.

20 Anonymous July 28, 2014 at 3:58 PM

Note to BART PD: an arrestees name is public information. It’s in the law and you could look it up. Real police departments , like Concord can be consulted if you don’t believe me.

You will note that Concord ,Walnut Creek etc .not only post names , but also photos of the crooks. Sometimes this jogs a prior victims memory and solves another crime.

21 Don P - N. Concord July 28, 2014 at 4:18 PM

@Bubbles
LOL being a station agent is NOTHING like being a cop. The only thing similar is the pay. You are delusional if you really believe what you wrote.

22 Marissa July 28, 2014 at 6:23 PM

@Don P – N. Concord
It really is, similar pay and still have to deal with the same nimrods usually before the patrol comes, except they don’t have any weapons.

23 Tom July 28, 2014 at 7:12 PM

I don’t think you can compare station agents to cops. After reading about the rapes of station agents……no amount of money is worth that risk to the ladies.

Rapes and physical threats is something most men and women don’t have to deal with on the job.

24 Dr. Jellyfinger® July 30, 2014 at 12:35 AM

Oh! I saw that dude. He threatened to “Put a cap in my ass” So of course I explained to him the benifits of leaving an ass “uncapped” for proper comfort & function…… but then he got rather salty so I gave him 3 dozen laxative pills & told him they were downers. I ducked out just as the cops showed up.