Walnut Creek Police Make Three Arrests in Connection with On-Going Narcotics Investigation

July 16, 2014 17:35 pm · 93 comments

Three people have been arrested in connection with an on-going narcotics investigation in the City of Walnut Creek,

The following information is from the Walnut Creek Police Department:

The Walnut Creek Police Department has been actively investigating narcotics trafficking in and around downtown nightclubs, bars and restaurants. The investigation has been ongoing for several months and has resulted in three arrests for cocaine sales and transportation.

Much of the illegal activity has been focused in and around 1321 Locust Street (LIFT Lounge) and several other establishments in the downtown area. Investigators conducting surveillance have witnessed drug transactions occurring inside LIFT Lounge and in the adjacent parking lot.

Although more arrests are imminent, those announced today will help erode the supply of illegal narcotics coming into the downtown area of Walnut Creek. In total officers seized just under one pound of cocaine and smaller amounts of concentrated cannabis and marijuana. Further evidence and contraband was recovered during search warrants in unincorporated Walnut Creek and Martinez.

All three suspects were transported to the Martinez Detention Facility after their arrest. The Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office has filed felony charges of Possession of Cocaine for Sales and Transportation of Cocaine for Sales against suspect Yohannes. Suspects Borgognone and Rodriguez have been released from custody. WCPD will present a criminal case against both suspects to the District Attorney’s Office in the coming days.

SUSPECTS:

1) Benyam Yohannes
24 year old male
Resident of Walnut Creek
Location: 1321 Locust Street, Walnut Creek
Charges: H&S Section 11351-Possession of Controlled Substance for Sales and H&S Section 11352-Transportation of a Controlled Substance

2) Brittany Borgognone
25 year old female
Resident of Walnut Creek
Location: Boulevard Way/Flora Ave., Walnut Creek
Charges: H&S Section 11351-Possession of Controlled Substance for Sales

3) Hector Rodriguez
44 year old male
Resident of Martinez
Location: Downtown Walnut Creek
Charges: H&S Section 11351-Possession of Controlled Substance for Sales, H&S Section 11357(a)-Possession of Concentrated Cannabis and VC Section 23152-Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol

1 Scarface July 16, 2014 at 5:39 PM

What a group of smegmites.

2 Thumper July 16, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Nice work Walnut Creek PD! Would like to see Concord PD take down some of these tweakers!

3 Walnut Creek Resident July 16, 2014 at 5:52 PM

Creeps! That Lift Lounge is creepy too! Lots of bad stuff happening there.

4 Atticus Thraxx July 16, 2014 at 5:53 PM

It’s nice to see some diversity in petty criminal organizations. Charges seem a little light for all the hubbabaloo. That Shrek-looking dude….he’s been mugshotted before. No surprise in his eyes.

5 john beason July 16, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Innocent until proven guilty!!!! shame on you guys for destroying peoples lives and families.

6 SKS July 16, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Ummm… Thumper appears not to have street-savvy…. Cocaine-users aren’t called ‘tweakers’. They are called “coke-heads” like Obama.

“Tweakers” are methamphetamine users.

Moving on…..

7 Laslomasgrad July 16, 2014 at 6:19 PM

I remember Benyam getting crapped on by a seagull on top of his head at lunch time in high school. We called him doodoo stain for awhile.

8 Seriously July 16, 2014 at 6:20 PM

First off these people are not tweakers. They are all good human beings that have families and friends. Everyone experiments in their twenties goes out, parties, Ect. Some people get too caught up in it. Walnut creek P.D. should direct their man power and some of their fancy SUVs to Oakland where people are actually getting killed and there is violence everyday. This is small time 20 something recreational stuff. Not a big deal. And I know a lot of you new money trashy Clayton 40-50 somethings still will smoke some pot or do a line with your friends at your little house parties in Dana hills. Don’t kid yourself.

9 Concordejet July 16, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Losers

10 jimmy July 16, 2014 at 6:40 PM

congratulations Jenna, if Vin Diesel were a drug dealing scum bag, well, there you go.

11 Anon July 16, 2014 at 6:44 PM

“concentrated cannibis”, oh my. Just get a medical marijuana card. PS: Not all cannibis oil is for getting high.

12 Abbie R. July 16, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Well there goes My weekend!

13 @Thumper, #2-----Your use of "tweaker" indicates lack of knowledge on your part July 16, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Tweaker refers to meth users; these guys were dealing coke. I suspect you just like to throw words around, without any factual backing.

14 anon July 16, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Funny how that supply is never eroded anywhere for any significant length of time. However, there are lots of bureaucrats on the payrolls of law enforcement agencies, homeland security and prisons and courthouses, so the gravy train must go on!

15 @Seriously July 16, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Way to make excuses… You must live your life in denial causing problems for you, your family and friends. How about stepping up and taking account for your actions? How about saying no to doing whsts wrong and yes to what’s right? Or just sit there, continue making poor choices and blaming everyone else for what happens.

Yeah we need more people like you in this world.

16 CoCoOld July 16, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Charming trio.

Is “concentrated cannabis” what we used to call hash in the ’60s?

17 Cowellian July 16, 2014 at 7:37 PM

You can’t fool me. A tweaker is a small screwdriver (with a clip) that I used to carry in my shirt pocket, back in my techie days.

18 Marissa July 16, 2014 at 7:39 PM

He kind of does look like vin disel. lol :-)

19 commonsensekickIN July 16, 2014 at 7:45 PM

@ Seriously & whoever else condones this …go snort another one! Ruining their lives cos they got popped?! No, they chose to be involved in these shenanigans and were sloppy & got themselves caught…why should there be concern about reputations & families when these 3 didn’t give the same caution?!! There’s 3 less people the community has to worry about pushing that crap. Until there’s a law passed for tootin lines…their always gonna be behind the 8 ball…no pun intended!

20 Larry July 16, 2014 at 7:47 PM

@8 You are probably right,I am sure all three suspects were studying to be Lawyers,Doctors or Scientists at the time of their arrest.

21 GoGo Gomez July 16, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Keeping it classy WC !

22 Seriously July 16, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Again, I’d like to see this money and man power to go towards the big issues like gangs, rapes, prostitution, violence, and murders. Or maybe to all the children in places like Oakland that have parents in that life and have nowhere to go because the child protective service agencies are under funded. So they get put in a foster home where they get raped and are only there because their foster parent wants a check. While WCPD is riding cushy in their plush new SUVS dealing with a small time party scene. There are little children hiding in the closet crying because their parents are high on heroine and have people in out of the crappy apartment buying drugs all day. Those are real problems. Not this petty small time party scene in walnut creek. These people aren’t scumbags… Why don’t you take a trip to Oakland and see where the real drug dealing and murdering scum bags are. But thanks for the remark Jimmy, maybe you should learn to think of the bigger picture. Just a thought. But hey I guess what can you expect from an under cultured small minded uneducated concordian?

23 dilligafman July 16, 2014 at 8:04 PM

DIRTBAGS!!!

24 @ seriously July 16, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Do you come to the rescue when druggies from Antioch or Pittsburg pull this? Is it because they’re from Walnut Creek that they “have friends and family?” I survived my twenties never doing coke or recreational drugs (except a puff of pot here and there) and actively avoided scum like these three.

Most twenty somethings are not like them so don’t try to make them look like angels. Trash.

25 Joe Blow July 16, 2014 at 8:45 PM

This has been going on in the walnut creek bars since the early 80’s at least,,,anybody remember Abernathys?

26 Michelle(original) July 16, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Wonderful job! :-) Keep it up, run them out of our city!

27 Mr. Pink July 16, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Hello dirtbags! Oh how I hate you. Thanks for the mugshots.

28 Marissa July 16, 2014 at 8:59 PM

ALRIGHT! He is a cute dirtbag; a shame though.

29 Dwight Schrute July 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM

@ Seriously…if you can take the bag of Fritos off your gut protruding out from under your ribbed tank and kick your pit bulls away from breeding for a second, I would like to remind you that we are talking about Walnut Creek, not Oakland. Do not deal your filth in my city…thank you, that is all.

30 Seriously July 16, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Oh hunny. Why don’t you come out with me for a night in Walnut Creek and I can guarantee your opinion will change about the 20 something’s. We can go to Danville too. San Ramon. And the city. You have no idea what you are talking about. Judging by your comment. You are probably OLD so pot was still ILLEGAL in your day. Thus you are no different. And please tell me how the walnut creek party scene affects your life??? Oh right. It doesn’t. And if you are raising children in this area there’s a big chance when they are of age they might be apart of the scene too. I hope your kid gets in trouble (because that’s what they do, they make mistakes, even ones with good parents that care and are apart of their life) and is slandered by a bunch of middle class uneducated garbage with no lives on the internet.

31 @CoCoOld July 16, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Yes hash could be considered concentrated cannabis but more than likely its was BHO Which is cannnabis extracted using butane gas and is called Wax,Shatter,Budder and so on and so on.Its much more potent than the stuff from the 60s 70s 80s. Or even the 90s

32 Seriously July 16, 2014 at 9:16 PM

I’m done with you now. Just wanted to open your minds. But like America as a whole. You all pay attention to the wrong issues. Worrying about guppies when there are great white sharks in your midst. I hope you can all open you small minds up. And quit slandering young people on the internet. Thank you that is all. <3

33 @ seriously July 16, 2014 at 9:16 PM

I’m 31 years old. And you’re an anonymous nobody on the internet.

34 Puddintain July 16, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Haha! Shrek looking guy’s unruffled.

35 Atticus Thraxx July 16, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I’ll have to pass hunny #30. I’m sure you’re a swell gal (gal is old people talk for ho) but I’ve gone 50 years without getting an STD, see no reason to change that now.
And guess what this uneducated middle-class garbage didn’t do tonight….get arrested and charged with a felony. But hell it’s not even 9:30 yet.

36 Old Mac July 16, 2014 at 9:29 PM

@seriously,
So why exactly would cops being paid by the city of Walnut Creek go do work in the city of Oakland?? Just can’t fix stupid…

37 Concord Res July 16, 2014 at 9:29 PM

@Seriously: Are you Brittany Borgognone, the dumb broad in the mug shot above who was released early? That would explain your rant.

38 Schmee July 16, 2014 at 9:40 PM

That’s not vin diesel that’s lex Luther

39 Old Mac July 16, 2014 at 9:48 PM

@seriously,
So lives being impacted by drug addiction in the City of Walnut Creek aren’t worthy of the effort? How is that. So you should get the say as to where law enforcement efforts go? Less party, more thinking please.

40 Elwood July 16, 2014 at 9:58 PM

Walnut Creek or Oakland, scum is scum.

Geography has nothing to do with it.

41 Concord gal July 16, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Maybe they should target Farringtins in PH. Lots of drug activity there!!!

42 eric July 16, 2014 at 10:17 PM

@ Seriously – If you have any intelligence at all, which is obviously suspect, you should stop now. You are only providing support and ammunition for the side which you are ineptly attempting to oppose.

43 Motorcycles rule July 16, 2014 at 10:20 PM

@seriously
I agree with you. You couldn’t have put it any better!!!

44 remember when July 16, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Remember when that guy, Chris Bovee i think was his name, got busted with a meth lab on wheels, I think he was Martinez scumb though. Tried to outrun the chp in his piece of crap hoopty mobile…lol

45 Whatever July 16, 2014 at 10:24 PM

@seriously…A drug dealer is a drug dealer. No matter how big or how small, dealers are dealers. FYI, pot is still illegal in California. Medical marijuana card holders are ok, but recreational use for all has not passed. Please go away, and take your illicit drugs and drug dealing friends with you.

46 Marianne July 16, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Poor seagull, probably didn’t have anywhere to fly to from then on…

47 Dr. Jellyfinger® July 16, 2014 at 10:43 PM

LOL! You had me at “Smegmites!”

48 Dr. Jellyfinger® July 16, 2014 at 10:58 PM

You should go for it Atticus old man. You never know when life will throw a bucket of sh*t on you like it did to me. Dr. sez I have “Kermit’s Syndrome”. At any given time of day or night my vocal tone may suddenly go to that higher,dorky register and I sound just like Kermit the f*&%ing frog! Oh yeah… sure the ladies love it… NOT! I got all excited the other night at the ball game when Buster hit a Grand Slam and I jumped up with my arms flailing in the air & yelling “Yay!” Doc sez it may go away next week or maybe never…. and only if I give up Angostura bitters! That means my incessant hiccups will come back! I’m screwed either way. BTW – Is it just me, or does Posey sound a little Kermitty too?

49 jimmy July 16, 2014 at 11:01 PM

good human beings right? Especially when they deal to your kid perhaps. Get real. Does not matter where you live or where you are from, so get off your “oh you live in Clayton” or “they are from Walnut Creek”. These are not good people regardless of race, gender, birthplace, whatever. So YOU step off your bleeding heart little soap box and be realistic. Perhaps one day one of these “good humans” will sell a little something to one of your loved ones who in turn wraps themselves around a telephone pole or worse yet kills someone I care for and love. Furthermore, what seems more disturbing than these dumbasses getting popped are the moronic comments like maybe having WCPD leave all the petty crime be and maybe divert their resources to someplace with more serious crime. Fool, it all starts with petty crap and is all tied together, gangs, drugs, money, dealing, theft, violence in general, and on and on. Let WCPD protect their city whether on bike or in a Bentley and be thankful this country allows all of us here to voice our opinions. quite obvious that you include yourself with your version of a slanderous uneducated post. Let me guess, are any of the lovely trio your friends, on MYSPACE?

50 I'm The Urban Spaceman July 16, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Seriously,

You do understand that WCPD has nothing to do with any other city (let alone one in another county) ? Why would you think WC Taxpayer dollars should send their Police to Oakland? Could you please shed a little light on your thought process here?

51 Ruth Buzzi July 16, 2014 at 11:27 PM

They should have all been h ome plucking their eyebrows…not selling crack to our kids!

52 I'm The Urban Spaceman July 16, 2014 at 11:33 PM

I would also like to point out that my mind has been opened by Seriously. In fact, it is quite blown and this Spaceman is waay out in orbit tonight..Consciousness Raised… in a gospel-like frenzy I HAVE Freed my mind and my ass has followed. A good burro is hard to find.

53 I'm The Urban Spaceman July 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM

25??? really now. harshed my mellow.

54 Dr. Jellyfinger® July 17, 2014 at 12:56 AM

Ohh yeah… Abernathy’s. We used to get totally fece faced at Abernathy’s. Dance the “Time Warp” & stuff….. but drugs? Nah………. just booze….. but maybe the other kids were doing that & I just never noticed? Not likely. I mean, I was a pretty sharp young stud muffin… well… until maybe that 14th, 15th or 16th beer. That tended to dull the keen edge I usually had.

55 HeresJohnny July 17, 2014 at 1:02 AM

Lol!!!!
The walnut creek cops shouldn’t arrest people selling pounds of coke, instead they should drive out of heir jurisdiction to Oakland and fight crime!

People are Fing unreal. CLEARLY that post was by one of the people in the mugshots or one of their friends/family

56 The Mamba July 17, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Nothing really to add except that I hope Seriously was trolling or they are going to have a long life being mystified by things like stoplights and refridgerators.

57 Tricia July 17, 2014 at 8:32 AM

@Michelle(original) #26:
you said “Wonderful job! :-) Keep it up, run them out of our city!”

Um did you read the article – they LIVE in your city, so where do you think they are going to go? More and more trash in WC than years ago….sad because it used to be a nice area up until about 10 yrs ago.

Keep it classy Walnut Creek!

58 Contra Costa County of Ignorance July 17, 2014 at 9:05 AM

As long as there is DEMAND for drugs, SUPPLIERS will continue to exist. Regardless of the cushy yuppie neighborhood or the crime infested ghetto people may live in.

Drugs negatively affect people, families and lives. But, then again, in this economy, I can understand why suppliers exist (not that I condone it). Just saying…

59 foonman July 17, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Regardless of what is said here, they are infecting our young people. Just like cockroaches, we need to stomp them out when ever we find them.

60 dont believe everything you read July 17, 2014 at 9:57 AM

I smell a lawsuit for slander… Now its on channel 2 news?!?!?! … I know one of these guys and this is so blown out of proportion. Great job social media.

61 HeresJohnny July 17, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Slander? Lol. They’re just stating the public fact that they were arrested for a suspected crime. That isn’t slander. Anything involving Lift is on the news cuz that s**thole always has problems.

62 commonsensekickIN July 17, 2014 at 10:50 AM

@ Seriously. …guppies in WC maybe but guppies eventually turn into tgose great white. No one is taking away that we allllll make mistakes daily but please do not condone the activity because you’re only portraying yourself to be a part of the problem…not the solution.

63 Smart,Goodlooking&Debonaire July 17, 2014 at 11:01 AM

the local progressives believe the rights of these criminals have been violated and they must all be released immediately with all charges dropped.

64 Lock and Load July 17, 2014 at 11:04 AM

But the real question here is – How many bleeding heart liberals were hurt and offended by the fact that a few minorities were arrested????

65 Smart,Goodlooking&Debonaire July 17, 2014 at 11:26 AM

was anyone offended during the commission of these crimes? the local progressives demand to know!!

66 Smart,Goodlooking&Debonaire July 17, 2014 at 11:28 AM

The local progressives ask, “what is it we as a society have done, or failed to do, to cause these loving individuals to sell dangerous drugs for a living?”
LOL!!!

67 EliteGuy July 17, 2014 at 12:11 PM

they like to DP her while listening to Phil Collins Su Su Sudio

68 Smart,Goodlooking&Debonaire July 17, 2014 at 12:52 PM

this is pretty typical of the voter type that put obama into office 2x.
sad commentary on the direction of our country.

69 qwerty July 17, 2014 at 1:41 PM

I work near by and take my cigarette breaks in that parking lot. super shady place lol, and I wondered why people were parking back there and sitting in their cars for hours… Under covers

70 Aaron Harang July 17, 2014 at 2:07 PM

WCPD, go learn from “Hank” from “Breaking Bad”. Now that is a real job…REAL Surveillance/Investigations on major Meth Labs and Drug King Pens, not petty stuff. Lol I hope you don’t feel as if you did your duties.

71 Anon2you July 17, 2014 at 2:47 PM

@ Seriously — Oh you provide so much to comment on, and you are so crazy I just wish I could spend more time breaking down your comments, but too busy today to play…I particularly loved a couple of your lines especially: And I know a lot of you new money trashy Clayton 40-50 somethings still will smoke some pot or do a line with your friends at your little house parties in Dana hills. Don’t kid yourself.
This just made me laugh…Us “new money” trashy Clayton 40-50 something…” that is hilarious… You are right on one point however, many people in that age group do smoke, not sure if any are still snorting a social line however, since basically that isn’t the way cocaine works, and anyone who snorted coke in their past knows this too. It takes control over your life, and is definitely not something you sit around and have a little sniff of now and then, especially in your 50’s. It is hard enough to make it through the week, without being a coke user at this age. No, we don’t have BBQ’s in Dana Hills with a little social sit down, and a line here and there.
Also, contrary to popular belief and your statement, weed is NOT legal yet in California. I believe t should be, and sometime it seems like it is, but that law did NOT pass, sorry to inform you of that. Not enough of us new money trashy people from Clayton voted yes on it, sorry.

72 Tyrone Biggums July 17, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Oh hey, Walnut Creek, is this the 5 o’clock free crack giveaway? It doesn’t matter if you lock up three, I’ll just go to my boy Ramirez at 1550. And remember kids, you can always go into your mom’s wallet and find a $20 and see Disney characters in real life!

73 Smart,Goodlooking&Debonaire July 17, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Free them dammit! the man is keeping us down! and free Mumia too while you’re at it!
LOLOL!!!

74 A little coke money never hurt nobody mang... July 17, 2014 at 5:25 PM

@seriously is either joking or, did help put Obama in office. As for new money claytonites, they obviously deserve to be where they are, you know? Either get an education or work through the ranks and grind away to make a living. Exactly the same as drug dealing, just totally different. I’m certain they worked hard to get where they are today, in jail. As far as slander goes, does possession of a pound of yeyo not warrant some amount of ridicule for this trio of young professionals? Get real.

75 Dude July 17, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Benyam Yohannes was supposedly arrested before for drug possession and or sales.
Brittany is a loss prevention person at Nordstrom Walnut Creek…….I’m sure that will help her climb the ladder (not)

76 Dude July 17, 2014 at 8:08 PM
77 Confused July 17, 2014 at 9:28 PM

Is benyum not in jail? I see him posting on Facebook and instagram?

78 Price increase July 17, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Damn!… I bet the price of blow goes up now that there’s been a bust.

79 WCgal July 18, 2014 at 9:06 AM

@confused I hear he is out on bail, but has court in August. Crazy, would have never thought Benyam or Britney would be caught up with drug trafficking. Why?! I just don’t understand and never will..

80 john beason July 18, 2014 at 10:24 AM

He is free and not on bail he was not required to post any bail, he is not a violent criminal. the case is not about (drug trafficking) the media is distorting the story to make these people seem like kingpin’s which is not true if you know these people or how drugs worked.

81 JimBrass July 18, 2014 at 11:55 AM

Next they need to take out the hookers at 1515. I think the management pays them to flirt with the guys so they stick around and spend money on the marked up alcohol.

82 WCgal July 18, 2014 at 2:13 PM

@john beason I actually know two out of the three people that were arrested. I completely agree with you, I think that the media is definitely distorting the story. They aren’t criminals. They just made stupid and careless decisions. I do feel bad for Benyam though. He has always smiling and in good spirits – very nice guy.

83 Smart,Goodlooking&Debonaire July 18, 2014 at 2:23 PM

@WCgal,#82: birds of a feather fly together. How does it feel to be a loser?

84 john beason July 18, 2014 at 4:59 PM

@smart,goodlooking&debonaire any one of them could take your girl i bet you wouldnt say it to their face

85 Smart,Goodlooking&Debonaire July 18, 2014 at 5:53 PM

@john beason,#84: mr beason, take another look at my chat name. Trust me my friend, I never lose women to another guy. Now grow up and become a productive member of society.

86 anon July 18, 2014 at 6:48 PM

john beason knows how drugs work.

87 Shelly July 18, 2014 at 7:56 PM

“…just under one pound of cocaine..” Sounds purely recreational to me.

88 WC resident July 19, 2014 at 10:23 AM

john beason sounds like the kind of punk who owns pitbulls and runs a meth lab inside his home.

89 WC resident July 19, 2014 at 10:30 AM

@serously….seriously you need to leave planet earth. If you read the article, you would know that these punks were selling cocaine….and probably selling these drugs to children after school. And cocaine is not just small time recreational “stuff” Do you know what “a few lines” of coke can do to someone? You are a little small time chump who needs to be locked up with your buddies if you indeed support and condone their activities.

And if i did see you and these lowlifes selling coke to kids, I would personally take you and john beason out myself.

90 The Truth July 19, 2014 at 10:31 AM

@john beason – give me your address fool. I want to come over and f- you up personally.

91 Allergic to stupid July 20, 2014 at 3:44 AM

@WCgal – “They aren’t criminals.” A criminal is someone who commits a crime. Possession of narcotics with intent to sell is a crime. Therefore…?

This is why drugs are illegal. It makes your IQ drop down to such dangerous levels of low that you become a menace to society. Even when all you do is open your mouth.

92 Silva July 20, 2014 at 9:26 AM

WCgal; “I do feel bad for Benyam though. He has always smiling and in good spirits – very nice guy”
I heard that said about a young man who was one of a double homicide a few years back on my mom’s street. His companion who was also killed had never met him before, and took a ride home with him during wich he made the fateful stop to deliver drugs. The daughter of a friend of mine, one of life’s truly wierd coincidences, told me at a Christmas party how devastated she was, as he was her friend in high school, and a real sweetheart who had recently made some bad decisions, one of wich was to make some money as a drug currier. Ther car was found burning in a driveway in Clayton, their bodies in the trunk. It’s such a good idea to be careful not to play with fire.

93 Neat July 25, 2014 at 11:24 PM

@wc resident no you need to leave planet earth. No one was selling drugs to children after school. And even if they were it’s cuz the kids probably have annoying psycho parents like u who need an escape from their miserable reality they have to go home to