One Person Arrested After Pursuit on Mohr Lane in Concord

June 11, 2014 20:24 pm · 15 comments

One person was arrested on Wednesday evening after a pursuit on Mohr Lane in Concord.

Concord Police tell Claycord.com they were serving a misdemeanor warrant on Mohr Lane when the suspect took off running.

He was taken into custody about 20 minutes later on Nuala St.

No injuries were reported.

Ancient Mariner June 11, 2014 at 10:25 PM

A pursuit on Mohr Lane? Again?
Say it ain’t so!

calkid June 11, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Not sure if it is related but police helicopters over that area now… oak grove and Whitman area… AGAIN

A cop can run about 8 MPH June 12, 2014 at 12:20 AM

Glock muzzle velocity can be up to 1500 ft/sec

Why waste 20 minutes…???

Smart,Goodlooking&Debonaire June 12, 2014 at 1:10 AM

I hope this doesn’t prevent us from embracing our section 8 community, and the rich diversity they bring us.

Russ June 12, 2014 at 5:51 AM

I’m guessing its no longer a misdemeanor after you run away……

Scott June 12, 2014 at 6:15 AM

Hi, this is a plea to the community of concord and surrounding neighborhoods….Yesterday at 5 pm i noticed my cat stuck in a tree in our backyard, i called the fire department as ive seen them help in these situations and they said they were not equipped to deal with that (i saw pictures on claycord not that long ago…..) anyhow, its been 13 hours now, I have a severely bruised hand from buying a firemans ladder and attempting it myself, ended up in the ER for the night….. my cat woke me up this morning with a death scream, shes falling asleep slipping off the tree at this point….she will not last much longer and there is no help in our community for this situation. If anybody knows experienced tree cutters, I have the biggest ladder you can buy, i just need someone with a harness and good knees to go up and throw her in a bag and bring her down to safety before she loses grip…..so sad that i have to beg on a forum because our community resources cant help. the police came over this morning due to neighbors calling and they stood there looking at it unable to do anything…..shes 40 feet or more up….if you can help email me at ScottRusso1374@gmail.com i will be happy to compensate anyone that can help

Scott June 12, 2014 at 6:16 AM

ps I live on AMhurst and Nualla area lol……there were cops everywhere with their guns drawn….the cops denied it all this morning when they were at my house

RCA June 12, 2014 at 7:18 AM

All for only a misdemeanor warrant?

@3 June 12, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Yeah,, let’s start killing unarmed people over misdemeanor warrants. Way to use your brain there buddy!

HAAAA June 12, 2014 at 9:28 AM

I live on mohr lane

RunDogRun June 12, 2014 at 9:59 AM

@5 Scott

So sorry. Hope you can find
someone to get her down.
Someone needs to hold the
ladder for you.

For@Scott June 12, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Found an old post. Try this company to help you with your cat.

Ernie of Tree Care of California (925-689-4446) for taking the time out of your day to rescue the little cat!

@ Scott June 12, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Wow…If firefighters aren’t equipped then who is?? Makes me worry about a high rise fire.
Have you called Animal Control? They might help you
or the link below may know of someone in your area.

Best of luck to you

eric June 12, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Animal Control is no help at all in situations like a cat stuck in a tree. I called them before over a woodpecker stuck in my wood burning stove chimney (2 different times!) and they were absolutely worthless. They would only come out if the animal was clearly rabid. They kept telling me to call chimney sweeps to get it out.

Exploding Ink June 12, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Glad I just moved off of Mohr lane!