Walnut Creek Man Creates Baseball Video in an Effort to Inspire Young Athletes

June 6, 2014 13:14 pm · 12 comments

Walnut Creek resident Matt DeLima created a video about baseball in an effort to inspire young athletes to send in similar videos to college coaches & scouts.

Check it out, click the “play” button shown above.

{ 12 comments }

1 Lisa Smith June 6, 2014 at 6:11 PM

I Love this video! Go Matty!!

2 BeastMode June 6, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Pretty funny. Lighten up on the guy, he’s doin it for the kids.

3 Atticus Thraxx June 6, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Great video. Guy who can make fun of himself has already won the game.

4 Anon June 6, 2014 at 9:05 PM

From a baseball family – nice he is encouraging kids to send videos; kinda a requirement these days

5 Dr. Doc, PHD June 6, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Isn’t he the same guy who operated the vice lounge? And a few years ago claimed he was being harassed by WCPD??

I figure d by now he’d be asking if I wanted fries with my order. I see he’s not too far from that.

6 He's back... June 6, 2014 at 9:46 PM
7 He's back... June 6, 2014 at 9:47 PM

He has a LinkedIn page thst says he is running for walnut creek city council.

8 t-bruht June 7, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Haha, check Atticus Thraxx comment to this same dood on another video 2 years agp:

“I don’t know what the Ultra Vice Lounge is, but 30 secs into the video my “weasel warning” alarm latched on. Weasel warnings are not always right, but they’re never wrong.
But hey…who am I to bag on a small business owner in California? That alone has to be brutal.”

Perfect lesson in perception of the subject at hand. Also take note at the lack of comments on a ‘positive’ article (this article), compared to a ‘negative’ article (the previously mention article) surrounding the same character in question. Yup… society is F****.

9 Tim June 7, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Dr. Doc lighten up! This guy coaches 2 youth baseball teams and gives so much back to the community. You sit there with your PHD and just hate. I’m sorry for people like you. Keep up the great work Matt! Some kids will thank you one day for getting them into a college,

10 dave June 8, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Atta babe

11 The Dude June 8, 2014 at 6:46 PM

t-bruht,

Um, yeah, your following of Atticus over the last two years is a little disturbing. Restraining order? Also, it’s “dude” man, not “dood”. Matt, is that you?

12 Michelle Caspersen June 10, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Good stuff!! Enjoyed the humor and the positive message.