Vehicle Collision on Oak Grove & Risdon Rd. in Concord

June 1, 2014 22:40 pm · 8 comments

crash1

oakgrove

Traffic is blocked on Oak Grove Rd. and Risdon Rd. in Concord after a multi-vehicle collision.

Please use caution if you’re in the area.

We’re hearing no life-threatening injuries were reported, and the cause of the collision is still under investigation.

Thanks to Ramez for the pictures.

{ 8 comments }

1 Geico Gecko June 1, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Ahh yes, the old “Mandarin Maneuver”. Apparently the two vehicles in motion attempted to occupy the same space at the same time. A friggin shame. But no matter, we’ll put things straight, right off… but hello… whats this? Your premium seems to have arrived a day late! Mind you, I’d like to just let it pass, but that damned pig Maxwell would never hear of it! No… he’d stomp me with his pointy little hooves and swallow me whole for snack time. Then he’d have me sacked. Afraid you’re screwed for this one mate.

2 Michael June 1, 2014 at 11:13 PM

@geico gecko Wtf are you saying? Lol so random.

3 Danja June 1, 2014 at 11:53 PM

I live right by the accident sight, glad to hear no one died, there was sure a whole lot of chaos over there. ^^^* gecko must b high wtf

4 KenInConcord June 2, 2014 at 7:42 AM

@geico gecko ……. It is Monday morning, the weekend is over, put down the pipe, get rid of the pills, it’s time to go to work!

KenInConcord

5 mmconcord June 2, 2014 at 10:15 AM

The accident had so many police and fire personnel here that I was convinced it must have been fatalities. Glad to hear it wasn’t. What a mess!

6 Ty June 2, 2014 at 12:25 PM

I think one of those people drove down Risdon and crashed into my private streets mailbox’s cuz I went out this morning and there was broken glass and the mailboxes torn up so bad and scattered everywhere. And the telephone poll is smashed to crap too

7 Sarbjeet singh June 2, 2014 at 8:47 PM

I hope Augustine is better now people need to be careful when driving. He suffered major injuries in his head.

8 Marianne June 2, 2014 at 9:48 PM

I drove by there early in the morning, it seemed to be all cleared up.