Antioch Police Pursuit Ends on Concord Blvd. in Concord

May 15, 2014 7:03 am · 13 comments

A pursuit involving Antioch Police ended on Concord Blvd. in Concord this morning.

It is unknown why Antioch Police were chasing the vehicle.

At least one suspect possibly foot-bailed from the vehicle, he is described as a white male adult in his 30s or 40s with a dark blue shirt.

UPDATE: One person was tased, according to ConFire.

{ 13 comments }

1 lights and sirens May 15, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Sounds like the u haul was involved in an accident.believe concord pad asked clayton pad to check it out.

2 Chevrolet girl May 15, 2014 at 7:11 AM

I was wondering what all the sirens were for. Thank you for the update!

3 lights and sirens May 15, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Clayton and ygv is all sirens this morning. Guess there is a fire too?? What’s the fire about claycord?

4 lights and sirens May 15, 2014 at 7:17 AM

The u haul hit a big rig! Kicker pass is open again

5 CLAYCORD.com May 15, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Fire in Walnut Creek, near Rossmoor.

6 DanMtz May 15, 2014 at 7:37 AM

I saw the nimrod barreling down the Pittsburg-Antioch highway with four police cars on his tail. Did he really think he was going to get away? I’d like to know what he had in that U-haul.

7 Patty May 15, 2014 at 7:45 AM

the guy that bailed from Uhaul that almost hit us (we were right behind the big rig that did get hit) had what looked like shaved head on sides with pony tail; 5’7 and small frame

8 Buster May 15, 2014 at 8:24 AM

U-Haul trucks are also use to steal mail.

9 Anonymous May 15, 2014 at 9:40 AM

If Antioch PD is going to all the trouble to chase someone to Concord the least they could do is shoot him, not TASER him.

10 TOB May 15, 2014 at 10:24 AM

All those wondering why UHaul was evading and what was in it. This person tried to do a smash and grab of an ATM in Antioch CVS.

11 I wonder May 15, 2014 at 10:33 AM

About a month ago there were a couple of drunk guys leaving the Arco station in Concord driving a mini u haul. I contacted Concord P.D. gave them all the information but they never arrived. The license was out of state, can’t remember which state. I’ve seen this u haul around Concord since and the same guys driving it.

12 Lil birdy May 15, 2014 at 1:10 PM

I was two cars behind that big Rig that was side swiped by the u haul. I heard no sirens from any police so I had no clue if it was a police pursuit or a freak accident.

13 Uhaul employee May 15, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Hope they got the insurance hahaha