Multiple Vehicle Burglaries Reported on Willow Pass Rd. in Concord

April 23, 2014 0:02 am · 21 comments

Multiple vehicles were burglarized on Willow Pass Rd. in Concord on Tuesday, according to several victims.

The burglaries apparently occurred in the area of Sizzler, Denny’s and the Willows Shopping Center.

Witnesses saw a black male adult in a red beanie near some of the victim vehicles, but as far as we know, no suspect was captured.

Anybody with information should call the Concord Police Department.

{ 21 comments }

1 Peanut Gallery April 23, 2014 at 7:19 AM

go figure

2 PO'd April 23, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Same old story-different day. Sounds like some racial profiling is in order. (Oh,I forgot. We can’t profile because John Burr-ass will sue the city-my mistake). Otherwise, Mr Mayor can just develop a generic burglary story and insert the proper date and time……

3 Anonymous April 23, 2014 at 8:16 AM

It’s the trolls that live underneath the bridge near there. We all know that…

4 anon April 23, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Red beanie?

5 elephant April 23, 2014 at 8:28 AM

thats why i dont go to the elephant bar anymore. they seem to have at least one a day in their lot.

6 Time for a Bait Car.... April 23, 2014 at 9:39 AM

filled with Rattlesnakes….

7 None April 23, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Negros

8 down and out April 23, 2014 at 10:35 AM

There was also a car that was broken into sometime Tuesday on Long Branch Road in Pleasant Hill, by the Residence Inn and Ellinwood/Outback Steak House. I saw shattered car glass by the street curb where all the cars park near Residence Inn.

9 down and out April 23, 2014 at 10:49 AM

I too have seen homeless by the Residence Inn on Long Branch Road. One was walking toward the bushes by the Boy Scouts of America building; and another day, someone was coming from there. The latter person tried to start a conversation with me at 4 AM as I was getting in my car. I think they live by 680 there and the creek.

I also saw one walking up the freeway entrance to 680 S on Willow Pass one Sunday morning around 9 AM, apparently going to that same encampment. He was carrying a bag of groceries he had just bought at Safeway. He was very casual about it, like he was just headed home to watch the game on his couch. He wasn’t concerned that someone might see him and discover his homeless encampment.

10 ManMtn April 23, 2014 at 11:52 AM

There was also a break-in into a pick-up truck at Black Angus Tuesday some time between 8pm-9pm. Between that, the mugging the other night there, and a buddy getting a car stereo ripped off while eating there, my friends and I decided we can’t go there anymore. Sorry Black Angus, but the parking lot has become a hunting ground.

11 Rick April 23, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Damn liberals in red beanie camoulflage!
They’re capable of ANYTHING, I tell ya!!!

12 down and out April 23, 2014 at 12:29 PM

I meant “Long Brook Way” in Pleasant Hill above, not “Long Branch Road”.

13 NeverEndingStory April 23, 2014 at 1:47 PM

This junk is neverending. I wish it would end though. It really is sickening.

14 Obamacare April 23, 2014 at 3:43 PM

I guess “those people” aint gettin their Obama money fast enough, right?

So now these fools have to hit up the local stores and residential business. I work over there, so if these punks start messing around with vehicles in company parking lots – I hope that the local security will zap them a few times with some high powered taser guns.

15 Elwood April 23, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Close HIghway 4!

16 Bubba April 23, 2014 at 5:04 PM

If obama had a son, he would look like him…….just saying.

17 not again! April 23, 2014 at 5:04 PM

This is a normal occurrence there! At one of our HOA meetings at Denny’s, at least three people who were at the meeting had their windows smashed and vehicles broken into at Denny’s. Took CPD forever to arrive to take the report. Two of the cars belonged to contractors attending the meeting. They had to wait 45 minutes and THEN drive all the way back to Manteca and Stockton after that in the freezing cold.

18 @not again April 23, 2014 at 7:02 PM

If those contractors lived in concord, they
would have been home in minutes.

19 Rick April 24, 2014 at 12:28 PM

@14

I rest my case.

20 Wizard April 24, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Sorry Rick, doesn’t prove a thing.

21 Peter Piles May 1, 2014 at 6:28 AM

as summer comes burglury will double maybe triple depends on how many people they file on in the next couple months, and there gonna start 1/3 ur time so inviting peole to do over and over or just tell and get off free, RATS are the ones repeating there crimes