WWE Autograph Book & Poster Stolen from 10-year-old Pitbull Attack Victim

April 21, 2014 22:24 pm · 38 comments

hunter

A Martinez boy who was seriously injured when he was attacked by pitbulls last August has now faced a mental setback; the autograph book & poster he received from several World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Superstars during his recovery has been stolen, according to his mom, Melody Ralls.

Hunter Kilbourn underwent two skin graft surgeries at UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento to repair the damage to his head, face and arms late last year, and received the autographs and good words from the Superstars to help him cope with the pain and suffering.

Both were stolen from him and sold on Craigslist, Ralls said. “I am trying to locate the person who bought them not knowing they were stolen and NOT for sale, so we can get them back. His name is inside the book as wrestlers wrote “Hunter, get well soon”, etc. It is not just a “program book” to us but a part of healing. I’m assuming the person is in the Martinez, Pleasant Hill, Concord, East Bay Area”, Ralls said.

Hunter was getting ready to play video games at a friend’s house in the 2000 block of Reseda Way in Antioch on Aug. 11 when one of two pitbulls usually kept in the home’s yard attacked, Ralls said.

When Hunter was knocked to the ground, the second dog attacked, and the animals bit the boy’s arms, head and face, severing part of his ear, according to his mother.

If anybody knows where this book & poster are located, please contact news@claycord.com. We will keep you 100% anonymous. His Mom just wants the book & poster back, and no questions will be asked.

Natalie “Eva Marie” Nelson, if we don’t get the book back, can you pull a few strings and help Hunter get a few more autographs from you and your fellow WWE Superstars? We’re sure it would mean the World to him and his mom.

1 Michelle April 21, 2014 at 10:30 PM

What type of scum would do this to a child!

2 ale April 21, 2014 at 10:42 PM

How the heck were these items stolen?

3 CLAYCORD.com April 21, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Not sure, but it doesn’t really matter how they were stolen. What matters is that they are returned to the owner.

4 Jennifer April 21, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Wow! This makes me sick! I hope the authorities find the lowlife “you know whats”!!

5 Joe April 21, 2014 at 10:54 PM

How do they know the items were sold on Craigslist? While I am all for tracking the signatures down, something just doesn’t sound right.

6 CLAYCORD.com April 21, 2014 at 10:55 PM

I think a person possibly saw one of the ads for the autograph book.

7 ClayDen April 22, 2014 at 12:29 AM

Dirtbag.

8 skwebbette April 22, 2014 at 5:00 AM

This family goes to my church and are so sweet. They’ve been through enough! I personally heard Hunter’s story from him as he recounted it to a couple dozen 4th and 5th graders. He had me in tears. He is so brave. I hope whoever stole this young man’s property gets what they deserve! I’ll keep my eyes open!

9 Schmee April 22, 2014 at 6:51 AM

I found out Natalie was 2 grades below me at northgate. Sure enough I found her in my yearbook.

If she doesn’t agree to help we can always use the yearbook pic to blackmail her. Just kidding I know overalls were popular back then ;)

10 ale April 22, 2014 at 7:07 AM

If they were stolen I would file a police report.

It seems odd that something like that would be stolen unless the culprit is a friend of the family and was in their home.

11 JET April 22, 2014 at 7:09 AM

This is terrible…. some people have no heart.
I hope they find out who did this or replace it, for Hunter’s sake. Maybe somebody here will be able to get them to replace it with a new poster/autographs if they contact the wrestlers? Most of them are pretty nice people.

12 PrettyLow April 22, 2014 at 7:16 AM

People sure are low these days. Who would steal anything from ANYONE? I wish we’d go back to the basics and learn some morals again. I hope the lowlife who did this will get caught. Disgusting.

13 Theresa April 22, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Sometimes you know who stole something from you and where it went. I would wage a bet most items stolen are done so by people the victims know, we just don’t alert the media. (I am speaking from experience here.) I hope they get it back.

14 Bill April 22, 2014 at 7:34 AM

This story is weird and lacking details which makes it seem fishy

15 Silva April 22, 2014 at 7:35 AM

What a rotten thing. There’s no limit to how low some people will stoop. I sure hope he gets his property back.

16 Lori April 22, 2014 at 7:55 AM

After all Hunter and his family have been through, now this? Seriously, give it back, let this family heal. Have often thought about Hunter over the last year and hoped he is doing well.

17 Rick Cendejas April 22, 2014 at 7:58 AM

It matters how these items were stolen. Did they break into his house? Was he careless and leave the items laying somewhere? It matters.

18 Schmee April 22, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Actually it kinda doesn’t matter how or who stole them because the stealer prob doesn’t have it anymore. Hence the reason for this article.

Likely the perp is already known and identified by the family yet publicizing that info would do no good as now a random person possesses the item(s).

Therefore if you have info as to their whereabouts then that would obviously be helpful but speculation as to how they were stolen seems not helpful (for lack of a better word) at this point.

19 Shelly April 22, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Why the hell does it matter how this child’s property was stolen? Ridiculous. Somebody filched this young person’s prized possession, end of story!!

20 Melody April 22, 2014 at 9:33 AM

The items were stolen from our home by someone we never thought would do this to us. As Schmee states above “yet publicizing that info would do no good as now a random person possesses the item(s).”
The person did come forward and admit to what they did and informed me it was sold on craigslist. All emails between the two were deleted and this person is unable to find the person who purchased them. I am hoping the person who did purchase them not knowing they were stolen will come forward and bring the items back. They are very special to Hunter and play a big role in his recovery process. He has learned at such a young age how horrible people can be. First the dog owners who were our friends, turned on us and never once cared to ask how Hunter was and now this. Please help us find the person who has them. It would mean alot. And yes a police report has been filed.

21 Jen April 22, 2014 at 9:43 AM

I sent a message on to Eva Marie and Nattie of WWE Divas, with the link to this story, to see if they can help!

22 Mark April 22, 2014 at 9:54 AM

This is sad. It doesn’t matter how it was stolen, or who stole it.

What matters is getting new autographs for this little guy. If the word gets out, hopefully WWE will come through.

23 J. April 22, 2014 at 10:14 AM

@Melody
Send an email to craig at craigslist dot org

He will hook you up with the buyer.

24 Melody April 22, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Thank you J. I will do that.

25 Just Dropping By April 22, 2014 at 11:42 AM

@ Melody –

Can you put something on Craigslist regarding what happened and see if the buyer will contact you that way as well?

26 the_dude April 22, 2014 at 11:55 AM

How could these possibly be stolen? There must be a police report because obviously other things from the house must have been stolen as well.

27 @Melody April 22, 2014 at 12:02 PM

I really hope the person that stole then sold these things is being prosecuted and that you didn’t drop the charges if there were any.
Confessions don’t get a free pass.
My heart goes out to Hunter. Hang in there it’ll all work out❤️

28 Mary Fouts April 22, 2014 at 12:14 PM

@Melody 20: I have had many a computer tech expert tell me that nothing is ever truly completely deleted from a computer hard drive. Although the emails may have been deleted from the seller’s computer, perhaps take that computer to a computer data recovery specialist to see if the emails or corresponding identifying data can be recovered. I have used Eric’s Computers in Concord in the past to recover data from a fried laptop motherboard; very friendly technicians and owner; they recovered absolutely everything in quick time. Perhaps they would be able to help you. Good luck!

29 Anon April 22, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Here is the corporate office info. You should send them a letter w/ a photo telling them what happened. I didn’t see any phone number or email address for Corporate unfortunately. Maybe direct it to the Public Relations Dept. Here is the info:

WWE Corporate Headquarters
Attention: (please include Department)
1241 East Main Street
Stamford, CT 06902

30 anon April 22, 2014 at 3:04 PM

dude, i don’t follow your reasoning.

Melody, it seems these days that people are making it more obvious whether theyre of good moral character or not. With having kids and choosing friends they need a lot of guidance. There’s a difference between friends and playmates. I agree about the confession not giving a free pass. There needs to be some sort of real consequence. And remember the one imposing the consequence is not the bad guy. Actions + consequence = growth. Was it an adult or youth that stole the album?

31 #30 April 22, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Perhaps it’s really not your business.

32 ANON April 22, 2014 at 7:19 PM

“The items were stolen from our home by someone we never thought would do this to us”.

Tjere you go–never trust anyone as they will do you wrong…words to live by.

33 Good luck buddy April 22, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Poor kid, the odds can’t be that bad. I hope some professional organization steps-in. I agree with those who say this doesn’t make sense. He has a better chance of being struck by lightening. I hope mom gets help. Your son getting mauled by a pittbull & burglarized for autographs addressed to him on craigslist? Really?

34 ale April 22, 2014 at 8:57 PM

I hope he gets another set. What a slimeball thing to do to a little kid,

35 trev April 23, 2014 at 12:42 AM

This is horrible. I have a Brett Hart autograph I got years ago, how can I donate this to the kid?? Email me at. tnutty925@gmail.com

36 What security April 23, 2014 at 10:57 AM

what a piece of ….

37 What security April 23, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Trev you are a star!!!!!

38 Sick World April 23, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Poor kid, for this kind of incident to happen to him. Especially after being attacked by pitbulls (i.e., worst kind of dogs in the world). Scum in our society don’t have any respect for another person’s property, especially a child’s.

But I think I know the ethnicity of that person who stole his property.

Thugs….Anitoch….take a wild guess.