ALERT: SFPD Training at the U.S. Coast Guard Housing Area Near the N. Concord BART Station this Week

April 7, 2014 8:00 am · 21 comments

page1

page2

The San Francisco Police Department will be training in the U.S. Coast Guard housing area near the N. Concord BART station this week.

Please read the information shown above for all the details.

{ 21 comments }

1 Instead of wasting time and money at some abandoned neighborhood.... April 7, 2014 at 8:29 AM

why don’t they run a sweep down the Monument Corridor. There’s plenty of vermin to round up and exterminate….

2 BagsFlyFree April 7, 2014 at 9:21 AM

This is underused land that could be better utilized than housing commando drills. Whats the asking price Coast Guard? Concord, pony up the check and re-develop.

BFF Out!

3 TinFoiler April 7, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Garbage

4 zeroc00l April 7, 2014 at 9:43 AM

martial law training drills

5 This could be fun April 7, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I think I’ll park across the street and watch with binoculars. I’ll see if I can find what radio frequency they are using and watch the show.

6 Para militarization April 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Of police forces nationwide, good thing or bad.
I guess we will have to wait and see.
This is urban warfare training, hope it doesn’t
get that bad.

7 Wow cool! April 7, 2014 at 10:22 AM

I wanna play too!!!!

8 At least were told April 7, 2014 at 10:32 AM

This property backs up to my home. One night about 1:00 AM I saw all this activity going on. Men in helmets, others walking out of the trees guns drawn. It scared me to death and I called 911, the dispatcher told me to call the base. I called the base and they said it was the Co. Co. County Sheriff doing some training. No one told us.

9 @BFF April 7, 2014 at 11:21 AM

The base housing will be redeveloped as part of the base reuse project, which should start in 2015.

10 @ # 8 FYI April 7, 2014 at 11:27 AM

we are or we’re

11 BagsFlyFree April 7, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Thanks @9! Wasn’t sure how the border intersected that section of land.

12 Military vs Police April 7, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Now the only difference is the color of their uniform. How many MRAP’s are they bringing ?

When the big earthquake hits, they will be trained to take your guns. (Google Katrina gun confiscation).

13 Truth Teller April 7, 2014 at 3:02 PM

God Bless our 1st Responders…. There are far too many whiners in our country that don’t give them the respect they deserve, nor do 100% of the whiners have the guts to do what 1st Responders do. I support your training!

14 AldrigeFamily April 7, 2014 at 4:58 PM

In East Sun Terrace, the neighborhoods that backs up to the base a gentleman dropped off flyers on monday, so were were plenty aware.

BagsFlyFree – check out the development thats going to happen on the city website, plans, etc., are all on there pretty cool stuff.

15 USMC ret April 7, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Will the be borrowing Concord’s CIVILLIAN WAR WAGON or will they bring their own.

16 @Truth Teller 13 April 7, 2014 at 5:36 PM

I second that……….as long as they are serious about their oath to the Constitution.

17 Atticus Thraxx April 7, 2014 at 5:56 PM

If your really worried, it’s a good opportunity to gather intelligence on the tactical capabilities of SFPD SOG. Good pair of glasses, a couple of sandwiches and some water, heck make a day of it. Try and keep the sun behind you and don’t bring a cell phone.Maybe bring a bird watching book with you for plausible denial, don’t want to end up in Gitmo.

18 Killjoy April 8, 2014 at 2:53 AM

All I need is a Press Pass, and I’ll go photograph it!

19 who? April 8, 2014 at 4:05 AM

Move out those ” coast guards” and rent those unused properties. Looks like Martial law drills. Oh ojay people under the U.N. Time to die.. True scum is wack Governmebt all of it….!!!!!!!777 LIVE HOLY OR ELSE. GOD LOVES YOU ALL AND CAN HELP YOU IN ANY JAM. YOU ALL ARE SLAVES AND THE ONES WHO ARE NOT WELLL… FINISH THAT SENTANCE FOR YOUR SELF. ITS TIME WE FIGHT!!! FOR GOD AND HEAVEN AND WITH JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!AAAAAAAHH!!!!!

20 @ who? April 8, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, man!

21 Concernicus April 8, 2014 at 6:52 PM

@19: time to take your meds, man.