Claycord Fun Fact: Concord Native Performing at WWE’s Wrestlemania 30 in New Orleans

April 6, 2014 · 31 comments

eva

Claycord Fun Fact:

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Superstar and one of the stars of Total Divas on the E! network, Eva Marie (real name Natalie Nelson) grew up in Concord, and is a graduate of Northgate High School.

Natalie will be performing at Wrestlemania 30 in New Orleans on Sunday, and her first WWE action figure will be released in May.

Good luck to Natalie!

photo credit: WWE

1 Quagmire April 6, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Giggity giggity.

2 Dr. Jellyfinger® April 6, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Northgate High School is now the De La Salle of WWE development.

3 Pro Fi April 6, 2014 at 4:57 PM

5 stars Dr. J. heheheheheheheeheh

4 do yourself a favor April 6, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Google image search “Eva Marie”.

5 Michelle April 6, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Congrats Natalie! We’re all rooting for you!

6 Killjoy April 6, 2014 at 6:24 PM

@ do yourself a favor.
Oh my.

7 KenInConcord April 6, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Attended or Graduated? If so what year?

8 dipstick April 6, 2014 at 8:02 PM

And THAT, Crossings and Crystal Ranch parents, is why you want to make sure you give your children the “Northgate Advantage”.

9 Yowza April 6, 2014 at 8:14 PM

She’s amazing.

10 Nuttsie the Nutter April 6, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Oh my, indeed!

11 @ Dr. Jellyfinger April 6, 2014 at 8:44 PM

12 Pro Fi April 6, 2014 at 9:05 PM

:-o WOW!!!!!!! Do Yourself A Favor!

13 Spanky Fortuna April 6, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Oh brother…

14 Anonymous April 6, 2014 at 9:21 PM

She graduated from Northgate in 2002

15 Ricky Ricardo April 6, 2014 at 9:44 PM

AY YAI YAI YAI YAI !!

16 yummmm April 6, 2014 at 10:46 PM

She’s so hot

17 dilligafman April 7, 2014 at 7:12 AM

She could pin me anytime she wants! Beat me-whip me-make me write bad checks!!!!

18 Education April 7, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Glad to see the high school education paid off. hehehehe.

19 KenInConcord April 7, 2014 at 8:10 AM

This tops Northgates own Tammy Wood doing the morning exercise shows that ran on cable for years and years!!

20 Suzanne April 7, 2014 at 10:04 AM

An invitational is on the way…..

21 SF CityGirl April 7, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Spartan dad, you are a d bag. This lady will make more money then you & your entitled kids. You are jealous… you have an ugly spirtit.

22 Mac April 7, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Spartan Dad, it must be nice to be able to sit in front of your keyboard and know everything about all.

You know nothing about this kid, but you feel the need to talk trash.

You`re a joke.

23 FB April 7, 2014 at 4:12 PM

After doing a Google search recommended by #4, and enjoying the images along with my Starbucks beverage, I also read that Eva Marie earned an Associates Degree in Art from DVC, then went on to get a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management from CSU Fullerton. And now she has parlayed that into making more money than Spartan Dad probably ever has. I think deep inside, many parents of private school kids have a fear that after investing multi-thousands of dollars in a high school education, then $100-200K in a private university education, their kids may still end up unemployed or underemployed, coming back to live at home for a couple years, with the parents and graduate being broke and disillusioned.

24 @ Spartan Dad April 7, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Wow! That was such a sh#*ty thing to say… You may not agree with what this woman has chosen for her life path, but to condemn her and everyone who makes the decision to send their children to public schools is not your place and is wrong! And to associate your sons Lasallian education, where they are taught to “treat others graciously and lovingly” is pure hypocricy. I am a Carondelet mom and you are an embarrassment.

25 Jess April 7, 2014 at 6:08 PM

I see Spartan Dad’s obnoxious comment got deleted. Good! The young lady is an actress/athlete making a living on reality TV. Good for her! It may not be the type of entertainment I prefer, but there’s nothing wrong with it. WWE and the TV industry employ a lot of people and contribute to our economy. I bet she makes more money than most people posting here.

26 Cowellian April 7, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Which private school doesn’t teach the difference between then and than?

27 SF CityGirl April 7, 2014 at 8:23 PM

A smart girl knows how to capitalize off of her good looks. So Spartan Dad you are in no way shape or form qualified to comment on the validity of this young woman’s intelligence. In addition her looks are not fading fast either.

28 GD98 April 7, 2014 at 8:39 PM

@25-

As a graduate of DLS, and someone who grew up in the same neighborhood as the nice young lady in the OP I have one thing to say.

Shut the …. up.

29 Dr. Jellyfinger® April 7, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Aw dang! I missed Spartin Dad’s comment….. I’d like to jump on the bandwagon & declare him to be a lout, a lubber & a boor tho…… if there’s still time. I’m not sure what protocol is after a comment has already been deleted. Never too late for a cheap shot as far as I know…. I’m guessing. There should be rules posted around here somewhere…… Here it is, click “About” click “Media” scrolling.. scrolling .. scrolling… hmmmm ” Comments or any other material which is false, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful is not allowed. Upon submission you will have irrevocably agreed to these terms” No false or defamatory allowed? ( I’d better watch my butt…) nothing about cheap shots or deleted comments tho, so I guess I’m all clear. Clicking on “Submit” ….now.

30 Shortybee April 8, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I LOVE YOU EVA MARIE

31 Paul Brennan April 9, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I think this girl is pretty, but I have girlfriend now we been dating for six months now and we’re getting a place together because we’re staying in a garage that is being renovated into a room but my step dad wants to stay in it instead I used to have a nice place with my ex becca but we broke up because she cheated on me she’s not a whore but was taken advantage of by guys when she was young and had low self esteem we used to show dogs together and that’s were she met a guy she cheated on me with I will always love her and would leave my current girlfriend now for her but I love KRISTAL I know that I love her because she was also taken advantage of buy guys in her life and all she needs is a good guy like me not sure about my most recent ex because she might be with someone that would abuse her and we lived in San Francisco and had a kid together that we adopted per say but she left me because u tried to get sober and couldn’t be the man she needed me to be so I had to keep taking pills but I lay it down in bed when I’m on them and girls just want me to live with them Hein jdiikdmnn iris and she had hyv