PHOTOS: Rollover Crash on Ygnacio Valley Rd. at Campus Dr. in Concord

March 18, 2014 13:09 pm · 11 comments

vehicle

vehicle2

vehicle3

Only minor injuries were reported during a rollover crash on Ygnacio Valley Rd. at Campus Dr. just before noon on Tuesday morning.

The collision involved two vehicles, and both received major damage and had to be towed from the scene.

The cause of the collision is under investigation at this time.

Thanks to Rob for the top picture, “Professor CSUEB” for the middle one and “Z-Man” for the one on the bottom!

{ 11 comments }

1 Angela March 18, 2014 at 2:12 PM

I would like to say thank you to the two ladies that helped at this accident. This was my daughter’s car that rolled 3 times and the ladies were AMAZING that were on scene. My daughter had a few Angel’s watching over her this morning!

2 Jerk March 18, 2014 at 4:55 PM

The Daily Flip!
There was also a crash around noon at Market & Willow Pass Rd – Somebody went through a red.

3 ale March 18, 2014 at 6:36 PM

People need to slow down. Folks apparently think that part of ygnacio should be traversed at freeway speeds.

4 Walnut Creek Resident March 18, 2014 at 8:06 PM

I agree you number three!! It is scary all the time. Even if you are in a crosswalk with the light, Ygnacio is no fun.

5 Ted K., SuperMax March 18, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Prius driver !!!!! Eeeeeeeeek.

6 Mar March 18, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Angela .I hope your Daughter is doing alright now? .And yes the Angel’s were watching over her today ..There is no need to Thank me .I was glad I was there to help your Daughter .I was the one in the Blue Car .Take Care

7 Recognise March 18, 2014 at 9:07 PM

#5, Please get your Hate Strait. I know you were getting excited, but it’s only a Honda.

8 Michelle March 18, 2014 at 9:53 PM

I can’t think of anything nice to say right now.

9 Buddy Holly March 18, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Well, my old car’s a rollin’ down the line
Thoughts of my baby runnin’ through my mind
She’s a-waitin’ for me and I gotta be on time
I gotta roll roll roll, I gotta roll roll roll

Well, the white marker’s flying off the road below
When I’m really flying low
My baby’s waiting, I can’t go slow
I gotta roll roll roll, I gotta roll roll roll

Well, the big policeman pulled along side of me
He said, “Boy, you ain’t quite as fast as me”
I showed him a picture of that baby of mine
He said, “Boy, you gotta roll on down that line!

10 Silva March 19, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Wow! How does this happen? I definately agree that many agressive people think this is a freeway. I see it every day taking my grandson to & from school. And I’m not a slow poke. Careful, but not too slow. If you keep a safe distance from the car ahead of you, someone gets upset, flips out, and races around to be in front of you at the next red light. Sheesh! Why wear out your breaks so fast?

11 Learn to Spell........ March 20, 2014 at 1:58 AM