Jungle Fun & Adventure Evacuated After Fight Breaks Out Involving 15 People

March 8, 2014 17:17 pm · 110 comments

jungle-001

The Jungle Fun & Adventure in the Willow Shopping Center in Concord was evacuated on Saturday afternoon after a fight broke out involving about 15 people, according to Concord Police.

No major injuries were reported, but an employee was apparently hit in the head with a flying object (possibly a chair). He/she declined any medical attention.

The responsible parties had fled the scene by the time the Concord Police arrived on scene, and we’re hearing no arrests were made.

Thanks to the anonymous Claycordian for sending the picture of the evacuated customers (they were not involved in the fight).

101 @93 March 10, 2014 at 10:25 AM

@93

Comments like yours is why I can’t stand many people from Walnut Creek. I see you folks on BART. You are the ones that will stand for the ride rather than sit next to a minority. You wear jewelry like it’s 1985. You remind me of the “popular kids” in high school, except you are not so popular these days. Just very sad and lonely. Sure, you are married and have kids, the house, the car…but you just can’t seem to figure out why your life feels so empty. It’s because you are in fact empty. There’s nothing behind your facade. It’s all just a deep abyss of sadness, encased in makeup, pointy heels, and bad earrings. You might be the last one to buy into your own BS character, because the rest of see right through your costume. Like the fat kid that wears a shirt two sizes too big, you aren’t fooling anyone.

102 Rick March 10, 2014 at 10:28 AM

@wing wacko randomtask92

How do you breathe with your head up your ass?

103 Diablo March 10, 2014 at 10:41 AM

If they really serve alcohol there that is by far one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard of. The city of Concord needs to pull it’s head out of it’s ass and put a stop to this.

104 Me March 10, 2014 at 10:53 AM

My brother in law has had a few birthdays for his kids there. I told my husband we would NOT be having our son’s birthdays there ever. We’ve attended to be nice but it does not attract the kind of people I want my family around, the pizza we had wasn’t edible (and I’ll eat almost anything) and it was not safe–exposed outlets and wires in the toddler area. Long story short the place makes my skin crawl. And yet, what is the city doing to make Concord nicer? Putting in more mini marts and fast food restaurants. Lovely.

105 Cuzzzzzzzzzzzzz March 10, 2014 at 11:25 AM

KAD #96 – while most of the time it is better to play or have a birthday party outside that is not always an option. My birthday is early April and my mother always had plan A and plan B for my birthday parties. Plan A outside on the patio, plan B inside in the family room (no such thing as the Jungle when I was kid). As I go older it was usually 5 friends and mini golf or a movie depending on the weather. So planning a winter/early spring party involve and indoor provision and if it is a palce that requires an reservation like the Jungle well then once the deposit is made one must go.

106 Nice Nancy March 10, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Cat Wrangler,
Disney does have it’s share of problems they just don’t advertise. My brother’s classmate was stabbed and killed on Grad Night at Disneyland because a girl wanting to make her boyfriend jealous, falsely accused my this young man Mel Yorba of “flirting” with her. He only died because Disney didn’t call the paramedics and instead drove him in a company van so it wouldn’t attract attention. They were sued by the Yorba family and lost.Another young man had his throat slit in a Disney restaurant because he was wearing “gang colors” But yes, I agree they do filter who is allowed in,and keep the price of tickets high ($99) and alcohol sales low.

107 Nice Nancy March 10, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Call the Jungle, The Fungle. Every time we went there, my daughter would come home with a new virus. One time we found a dirty diaper in the plastic balls pit. GROSS!!!!!! The last time we went I swore never again because it was so dirty and disgusting.

108 Concordian March 10, 2014 at 11:55 AM

Wow is no place safe anymore. This should be a safe place for the KIDS not adults to act like kids.

109 Spartan Dad March 10, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING FOR SURE, THESE WERE NOT DE LA SALLE AND OR CRONDELET PARENTS, WE KNOW HOW TO ACT IN PUBLIC.. WHY WONT THEY OPEN A JUNGLE IN ANTIOCH OR PITTSBURG? IT’S SEEMS MORE OF THEIR DEMOGRAPHIC ANYWAYS.. IT WOULD BE NICE TO KEEP THESE “PEOPLE” OUT OF CONCORD

110 DWM23 March 10, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Concord is really turning into a ghetto