ALERT: Don’t Forget to Spring Forward

March 8, 2014 · 14 comments

Just a quick reminder!

Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead one hour for the beginning of Daylight Saving Time, which begins around 2am on Sunday.

1 Sad Sack March 9, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Not gonna do it!
The gubernment aint gonna tell me what do do wit my clock.

2 The Authority March 9, 2014 at 3:48 AM

.. because if you forget to participate in daylight savings time the BAAQMD will come to your home and fine you.

3 Cowellian March 9, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Breaking News: The dogs really don’t care what the clock says when they think it’s time for everyone to get up.

4 aj buttacavoli March 9, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Yeah, I forgot – at first – then I remembered and once again I participated in the annual time is a joke festival gnashing my teeth every time! Yikes! When is the government going to tell me when I can brush my teeth? Is the Republic socialist yet? Me thinks it is! Oh, for the days of wine and roses when life was simple and the government was as foreign as Siberia! But everything has changed and the nation is a shadow of its former self resembling something so odd that I have to ask myself if I am still in the good ole USA! But I am rambling as usual but then the times tend to make one ramble! The one cheerful note in all this is that it doesn’t last forever and one can only be grateful for that. Ah, to ascend to a higher plane with no memory of this physical existence, to be a vapor, vaporized!

5 Teacher Wannabe March 9, 2014 at 8:17 AM

@ Sad Sack. Fine, then you’ll be late for work tomorrow, you’ll get fired, go on food stamps and be a burden on society.

6 Remember, its Daylight SAVING Time March 9, 2014 at 9:01 AM

7 Wibly March 9, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Sprung it.

8 Dorothy March 9, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Wonder how many will be late for work or church today?

9 That's , March 9, 2014 at 10:22 AM

the best you could do, geez lueez.
We will get the hour back in six or so months .

10 Walnut Creek Resident March 9, 2014 at 10:37 AM

I have far too many clocks, I miss Popcorn!!

11 Walnut Creek Resident March 9, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I have 15 time pieces to set. If I have that many you all have more. I am just one person.

12 Sabrina March 9, 2014 at 1:03 PM

I miss popcorn too! With the exception of the microwave version, I haven’t thought of popcorn in years.

13 Michelle March 9, 2014 at 2:10 PM

WCR
If you set all of your time pieces and keep them that way, no matter what time of the year it is–you will always have the right time, an hour before or later.

14 funny man March 9, 2014 at 4:53 PM

dont forget to milk the cows and get the egss from the chickens too!
comon is it time we progress passed daylight savings time?
its really a unnecessary relic from th past …
brb gunna put some leach on to cure my blood fever