Good Samaritans Help Truck Owner Out of Ditch on Marsh Creek Rd.

February 10, 2014 8:00 am · 7 comments

good

There’s nothing like a great story about a good samarian helping another person.

Thanks to Jill Bowman, who says “I pulled up just as these good samaritans helped another motorist out of a ditch in front of the Cal Fire staion on Marsh Creek. Great job by all!”

Yes, GREAT JOB by all. Thanks to Jill for sharing the info & the picture!

1 mad mom February 10, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Great story to start the day.

2 Slow down February 10, 2014 at 9:00 AM

I live out here and helped pull someone out of the ditch several months ago when it rained hard that one time. People drive way too fast even when it’s dry. The speed limit is 45mph and 35mph. It is not a 55mph or faster road.

3 jb February 10, 2014 at 9:14 AM

I love to hear good that there are still good people out there…I myself
like to help when I can…and last nite at Blue Devil bingo…helped a nice
lady get her truck started…needed a jump…and she was on her way home.

I would like to know if I needed help there would be someone out there to help me…mostly we seem to be so busy….

Thanks to the nice people who helped…as you said nice way to start the day off…there are good people in the world….that do care….

4 Chris Roles February 10, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Same thing happened to me in Martinez last night – I pulled off Pacheco Blvd. to call my wife, and didn’t realize I was in deep mud. AAA was trying to get a truck out to pull me out, and a guy ending his shift heard the call and volunteered to come out and get it done at 10pm.

Lots of good people out there in our community, and I’m proud to live here. :)

5 Dave February 10, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Nice to wake up check Claycord and see my brother in law helping out. You go Mike!

6 the other jj February 10, 2014 at 11:18 AM

have you ever been sued for trying to help,,being a nice guy ,,I have!! now I am real learry about helping,,i will call and use my aaa card for them

7 Jerk February 10, 2014 at 11:28 AM

#7, California has a ‘Good Samaritan’ law, it’s supposed to protect people like you ~ is it now useless?