Kaiser Employee Robbed Inside Parking Garage on Newell Ave. in Walnut Creek

January 23, 2014 7:25 am · 123 comments

Walnut Creek Police are searching for two men who they say robbed a Kaiser employee just before midnight inside the parking garage of Kaiser Hospital on Newell Ave.

The following information is from the Walnut Creek Police Dept.:

SUSPECTS:

• Suspect #1: White male adult, 20’s, average height, average build. Suspect was wearing a black jacket with gray sleeves, black pants and white tennis shoes. Armed with a knife.
  • Suspect #2: White male adult, 20s, average height, average build. Suspect was wearing a dark colored jacket and a white hat. Armed with a bat.
  • Suspect #3: Unknown description.

SUSPECT VEHICLE:

• Silver colored 4 door SUV type vehicle, possibly a Toyota Highlander.

WCPD received a call that an armed robbery had just occurred at one of the Kaiser parking garages. Responding officers arrived within a minute and found the suspects had robbed an employee. The suspects fled in a silver colored SUV, possibly a Toyota Highlander. Officers searched for the suspects but were unable to locate them.

No one was injured during the robbery and the investigation continues.

Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Walnut Creek Police Department at 925-943-5844.

101 Cowellian January 24, 2014 at 8:31 PM

I’m glad to help.

102 Marilyn January 24, 2014 at 8:36 PM

A hit’s a hit! This is a blog.

My husband (Joe) is from Martinez. Downtown Martinez, not the nicest part of Martinez, but Martinez. North Beach too. Washington Square Park. Is there a SFcord.com?

He played baseball very well, even though I didn’t quiet understand the game. Too many rules.

I preferred the movies. And mind altering substances.

I never had children, and my Mom had mental health issues.

Was it Robert Kennedy? Did he do it?

103 Marcus January 24, 2014 at 9:31 PM

@ Imagine This~~~~~97

Ain’t that the truth! There’s nothing worse than a man who hasn’t been “out on the course” for awhile.

He’s a lonely guy. Being happily married isn’t for everyone, but it works for me.

104 Yhe Phantom January 24, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Justin

Stay in school…if you are not in school, a school will be appointed for you.

At least two of our friends are alarmed that Yhe Phantom broke the façade.

Sweet Princess, I will return to the Dark Palace now, with memories of your
remarks. Incidentally, Angelica’s approach, harassing her own national group, is still prejudice and bigotry…she should not specialize, then it would be ok.

Just plain bad manners.

105 @Denise January 24, 2014 at 9:58 PM

Hey Denise #92,

Who put you in charge of what other people say or feel? If you don’t like it, don’t read it. Are you their Mother?

Crawl back under your rock. No wonder nobody likes you.

106 Sid January 24, 2014 at 10:10 PM

The racist cabal is really riled up tonight. They can dish it out but they can’t take anyone pointing out their crap for what it is.

107 Marcus January 24, 2014 at 10:54 PM

@ Yhe Phantom—107

You have serious mental health issues.

@Denise—-108

You’re just plain stupid. NOBODY LIKES YOU!!! You don’t even have the guts to use your name.

DENISE HAS A BACKBONE. SHE’S NOT SOMEONE YOU F**K WITH.

EITHER AM I!!!

Anyone who can’t use their REAL FIRST NAME is not only stupid, but spineless. What are you hiding?

108 VikingPrincess January 24, 2014 at 10:55 PM

YhePhantom, Cowellian and #108
You are great – thanks
;)

109 Marcus January 24, 2014 at 10:56 PM

Atticus might want to keep his mouth shut.

110 Marcus January 24, 2014 at 11:02 PM

@ Sid—–109

Are you a racist? It takes one to know one.

111 Marcus January 24, 2014 at 11:03 PM

@ VikingPrincess—-111

Not this dumb broad again.

112 Marcus January 24, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Yhe Phantom is Cowellian. It’s very obvious. He’s also black, and an Uncle Tom. Not Jim Crow, Uncle Tom. I know the difference.

Breaking the façade isn’t that tough, is it?

@Denise is Thraxx. Stevie Wonder could see that. I haven’t decided if they’re black or white people from the wrong side of the tracks. Both very unlikeable.

I haven’t broken through that façade yet.

First Amendment to the constitution is a wonderful thing.

113 new jersey kid January 24, 2014 at 11:25 PM

atticus is a closet racist. he’s from brooklyn, which means he grew up around a lot of blacks and latino’s. those are your most racist white people. instead of being angry at their parents for not raising them in a better neighborhood, they take it out on people of color when they live in ethnic neighborhoods. brooklyn is worse than the bronx. thraxx is 100% responsible for all this crap. he thinks he runs this site. him and that other one. he can dish it out, but he can’t take it. he’s a whiner. it’s all he does.

114 VikingPrincess January 24, 2014 at 11:52 PM

@newjerseykid
You really know your stuff. You just described a good friend of mine from Brooklyn. I like him a lot. He’s half black (but don’t tell him that) and he was raised by a black stepfather – Brooklyn cop.
Listens to country music and bad mouths blacks. But don’t agree with him it could get scary..ha.

Marcus – et al. Are you done talking like a truck driver?

115 Atticus Thraxx January 25, 2014 at 12:04 AM

-Sweet Pea if you’ve read and understood my posts and still feel that way, that I can almost respect (except the being wrong part). But I suspect you just scanned the headlines and start getting hysterical….as usual.
-Thanks Happy One. You said it better, but I had more fun.
-Michelle your points might be valid were this high school or some other den of arrested development. We are adults discussing emotionally charged issues and it does get nasty. Real nasty. All I can suggest is don’t play on the beach if sand in your drawers is gonna ruin your day. I have been called everything under the sun on these boards these last 5 years. Far as I can tell, I’ve suffered no permanent damage to my psyche.
-That Yhe Phantom and I agree on something is starting to scare the “S’ outta me.Your intellect is impressive. Yet the conclusions you come up don’t “track” often enough for me. Be that as it may, to your point(s)…Stockholm is close, but that’s not quite it. More complex I think.But that’s close.
-Sorry about that Enfield303. But I saw a target of opportunity that couldn’t be overlooked.
-Justin why in Dog’s name go after VikingPrincess? She brings no malice to these boards. Just kinda silly. Cowellian doesn’t get on my nerves. Please amend your sentence to “almost everyone”. Or more accurately “some people” and if you really what to put a fine point on it pretty much just ” you and a handful of others who become irrational, unreasonable and unable to recognize sarcasm”.Thanks
-#97 Thanks for the advice, I’ll be sure to ask my wife to read it and get her input before I make a move. She has strong opinions on these matters.
– Yeah Marcus I remember when I was 17 y/o. They didn’t have blogs back then so you had to actually go find the person and threaten them. Kids these days…..
-Try and be gentle with Denise if you can. She’s trying really hard, just doesn’t have any horsepower. That should be appreciated.
Good night Claycord!

116 @Marcus January 25, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Marcus, Aren’t you the cutest little thing. Let me guess. You’re in 3rd grade, right?

117 @New jersey kid January 25, 2014 at 12:17 AM

You nailed it, kid. That’s exactly what the idiots who post here sound like. Too funny. You have a future on Comedy Central.

118 Atticus Thraxx January 25, 2014 at 12:19 AM

I actually grew up amongst Hassidics and Italians #116 . I could actually see your IQ dropping the more you typed. Stick around Pauly Walnuts, I’m gonna have fun with you.
But I gotta get some sleep first.

119 Cowellian January 25, 2014 at 5:00 AM

It looks like Marcus is going to have one heck of a hangover this morning.

120 Harold Koslowska January 25, 2014 at 5:23 AM

The Kaiser parking garage in Walnut Creek had at least a couple of rapes in the parking garage. I used to volunteer at Kaiser back in the 90s. There is a security office on the first floor of the parking garage. However, the security guards cannot monitor all of the parking areas. There are several parking garages and many levels of parking. There are very few security guards and the hospital is quite huge. They cannot be everywhere at once. Just walking around all the parking lots would take hours.

121 VikingPrincess January 25, 2014 at 1:16 PM

@Atticus Thrax

A true gentleman. Thank you. Your summation and observations are spot on. I have not seen you do anything that warrants the attacks you received.

122 Atticus Thraxx January 25, 2014 at 3:10 PM

To be fair VikingPrincess I have not always been a gentlemen on these boards, so there’s some of that. But thank you.
I have a primal fear of Vikings so I’ll likely continue to be nice to you :)
I think we can all agree the parking garage on Newell is the root of all societies ills.

123 Jessie January 29, 2014 at 10:43 PM

2 of the people who did it are dating, the 16 year old male and the 20 year old female, and the 20 year old has a daughter to take care of, how stupid could you be?!?!?!?!?! i give up on humanity!