Fire Extinguished Inside Concord Home

January 5, 2014 21:37 pm · 6 comments

A fire in the living room of a Concord home was extinguished at about 9:30 on Sunday night, according to ConFire.

No major injuries were reported.

The cause of the blaze, which was on Acacia St. in North Concord, is under investigation.

1 marianne feeney January 5, 2014 at 10:24 PM

I hope it wasnt the mizenhimer residence

2 annon January 5, 2014 at 11:01 PM

I saw that two cats were rescued by the awesome firemen! Great job!

3 Anon January 5, 2014 at 11:44 PM

AMR transported one person who looked to be in handcuffs

4 Horse'n Around January 6, 2014 at 10:09 AM

I wonder if it’s the Aizeman house?

5 jtkatec January 6, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Anon, could have been practicing his houdini act.

6 P-hill lovin January 6, 2014 at 4:34 PM

My aunt lives next door to the ladies house which cought on fire, caused by the lady who lived there. She’s a Crack pot

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: