Sunday & Monday Store Closing Hours for All the Last Minute Shoppers

December 22, 2013 10:19 am · 8 comments

Just in case you have any last minute shopping to do, here are a few of the more popular stores and their closing hours for Sunday & Monday:

Toys R Us is open 24 hours today & tomorrow. Sunvalley & Wal-Mart are both open until 11pm, K-Mart is open until 11:59pm and ROSS is open until 1:30am for all you last minute shoppers.

Be safe out there! If you shop at night, park in a well lit area, and if you feel scared or have a large amount of presents, ask a store employee to escort you to your vehicle.

{ 8 comments }

1 Henley's Estate Sale Store December 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM

And don’t forget:

Henley’s Estate Sale Store
Antiques and Collectibles
3486 Clayton Road
Concord
(925) 689-2012

We will be open extended hours too.

Today (12/22) until 6:00
Monday 12/23 from 9:00 to 6:00
Tuesday 12/24 from 9:00 to 3:00

We have a GREAT selection of antiques and collectibles. We now offer gift certificates.

2 cf December 22, 2013 at 11:42 AM

And if you have to leave gifts in your trunk to return for more shopping at the mall, please MOVE your vehicle to a new parking spot (told to us by CPD at a Neighborhood Watch meeting).

3 macawlady December 22, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I finished my shopping about a week ago. My feet hurt!
Christmas shopping should be considered a contact sport, like football. It’s rough out there at times!

Just want to sit in a nice comfy chair and have a cup of eggnog now.

4 Lisa December 22, 2013 at 1:11 PM

The gypsies that have been discussed previously on Claycord are out begging by Toys R Us today. They were standing at the exit of the parking lot around 12:30 pm when I drove by.

5 Concord Grape December 22, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I was at Cayton Station around 2PM and they are there too

6 J. December 22, 2013 at 2:36 PM

According to Sunvalley Mall, some of the Sunvalley Mall stores will be open past 11pm (e.g.- Macy’s).

Call: (925) 825-2042 to verify any after 11pm hours.

7 Antiques & Collectibles December 23, 2013 at 7:49 AM

@Henley’s Estate Sale Store

I must say if you are looking for that different last minute holiday gift Henley’s is the place to go. I was in there this weekend and that store brings you back in time. Forget the mall shopping crowd because they have some of the most unusual one-of-a-kind antique furniture, small collectibles and even man cave items around. They have this awesome antique jukebox that a customer asked them to play…sounds great! Oh one thing when I went there the front parking was full and I found if you go around to the back of the store there is plenty of parking. I’m heading back there today.

Santa’s still shopping…

8 Sandy Eggo December 23, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I love Henley’s Estate Store too. They have some great items of all different prices to choose from.