Freeze Warning Continues through Most of Bay Area Until Monday

December 8, 2013 15:00 pm · 65 comments

Cold temperatures are expected to continue through Monday and some parts of the Bay Area will hit freezing tonight and Sunday night, according to the National Weather Service.

A freeze warning was issued today for most of the San Francisco and Monterey Bay regions except for the city of San Francisco itself, according to the weather service.

Temperatures are expected to drop to the 30s near the coast and to the low to mid 20s inland, with the lowest temperatures expected tonight, officials said.

The freeze warning is in effect from 2 a.m. to 9 a.m. Sunday and from 10 p.m. Sunday to 9 a.m. on Monday.

Residents are warned to be aware of danger to those living outdoors and to outdoor pets and livestock, as well as to crops and sensitive vegetation.

Officials in the East Bay have warned customers that unprotected water pipes are in danger of freezing.

Homeowners are advised not to try to protect pipes by leaving faucets open, as this wastes water, officials said. Instead, they recommend wrapping pipes and shutting off valves to irrigation systems after draining water from the pipes.

© 2013 by Bay City News, Inc. — Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.

{ 65 comments }

1 JRConcord December 8, 2013 at 3:23 PM

So am I understanding this article correctly? Is it cold out,I had not noticed.

2 Rebel December 8, 2013 at 3:29 PM

And yet I am banned from heating my home with wood tonight. PG&E raised their gas rates, so why should I pay $400 to heat my 1350 sqft home when I can heat it with wood for a fraction of the price? I have asthma, and I am willing to deal with the smoke.

3 Officer Barbrady December 8, 2013 at 3:48 PM

This mornings temperatures:
Fairbanks AK +27
Bogard (near Susanville CA) -28

4 Concord Mike December 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Tonight and tomorrow will be the coldest nights in quite a few years. Please take this warning seriously. In the coming days we will be reading about broken pipes, flooded homes, and black ice.

5 unknown December 8, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Just stay warm and safe.

6 Angelica December 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM

@ Rebel-2

It doesn’t cost $400 to heat a 1350 sq ft. home. Our home is 2800 sq ft., and it doesn’t even cost $50 to heat our home. Our entire bill is less than $200 a month, except in the summer when we run the AC.

Deal with it. If your cold, turn the heat on. Quit being so cheap.

7 Ven Exeter December 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM

This is what’s known in pseudo science as climate change. Guess it’s time to give a few hundred billion more in government grants to charlatan “scientists” to hype up some new theory for gullible.

8 Larbac December 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Global cooling in action…

9 Ted K. December 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM

C.mon BAAQMD. I dare you unelected bureaucrats dictating from your ivory tower.

Angelica.. it can cost that much in a house built in the 40s and early 50s with no insulation, single pane windows, and leaky doors and attic.

2x with Ven Exeter…. the gullible believe in the “climate change” hysteria and the mass leftist media marketing tool which is intended to scare the weak minded into giving up their liberty.

10 Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 5:29 PM

No fires today because no wind. Makes sense. Except they just posted high wind warning on the Benicia Bridge.

It must be neat to be Angelica and have a nice new house all up to modern standards. Us peasants aren’t quite as lucky . Costs us a lot to heat the house.

11 Rebel December 8, 2013 at 5:32 PM

@Angelica #6

I dare you to read my PG&E bill and I will prove it to you. I just installed new insulation this year and with the higher gas prices this year I am paying double what I did last year. So go ahead and turn on your heat and support fracking. I will be heating my home the cheapest way possible.

12 Nicole December 8, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I’m with Angelica. Our house was built in 1948, with very little or no insulation. We run the heater, and our entire PG&E bill is under $100 a mth. Our house is 1315 square ft.

Quit blowing things out of proportion. Turn the heat on and take the chill out of the house if your can’t afford to run it.

Gas from PG&E is a lot cheaper than electricity. I wish we had air conditioning in our home for the summers, even if it would cost us a fortune.

Some people will find anything to COMPLAIN ABOUT!

13 funny man December 8, 2013 at 6:07 PM

angelica please write to sacramento and support federalization of local utilities aka ObamaGas aka Affordable Gas Act so i dont have to pay these ridiculous rates.
i rent a house from the 40s (plaster/lathe/no insulation) 300 a month for heat in the winter, 200 a month for a/c in the summer just to keep it tolerable. if i had a wood burning insert i would use it. I tried the fireplace one year but it just made it colder cuz the place is so drafty. I wish I had the disposable income to throw around for luxuries such as heat like you do.

14 deltadog December 8, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I have my 1200 sq ft 1950s-built home on
PGEs balanced payment plan and pay $54/mo.
That is until I took it off the PGE plan this
month to recover a credit (they owed me).

Put on more clothes or move to SoCal and
stop whining because some of us want to
keep the mountain visible on days like this.

15 Steve December 8, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Rebel, quit whining about your bill. Nobody cares. If it’s too cold in the Bay Area, move somewhere warmer like Southern CA or better yet, Florida.

Regardless of your PG&E bill, it’s for gas and electricity for the entire month, not just turning the heater on. PG&E does raise their rates, but they don’t double them. Are you doubling your usage? If you have new insulation, and you’re paying double, your insulation is worthless.

If you can’t afford your bills, make more money! If you really have asthma, your should be more concerned about your health than your wallet.

My wife and I live in Orinda. You want to pay my bills?

16 Rebel December 8, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Nicole, how am I blowing things out of proportion? That IS my PG&E bill, so consider yourself lucky! Running my A in the summer is cheaper (now) than running my heater with my thermostat set at 62 degrees. Imagine spending that amount of money just to keep your house cold.

17 Concord Mike December 8, 2013 at 6:35 PM

@rebel , Nicole and Angelica are in for a surprise next month with their PG&E bill. This is one very cold December and rates continue to rise, in spite of the dramatic decline in natural gas prices over the last several years.

Our lovely state (and P&GE) are run by environmentalists who want electric and gas prices to rise to the moon. Sad but true.

18 Momo December 8, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Wow people just love to pick on each other. Why is it everybody feels the need to insult someone else when they make a comment! And why can’t rebels bill be as high as he says it is? My house is 1700 sq. feet. It was built in 1961. In summer my thermostate is set at 76 degrees. In winter it is set at 68 degrees. Both air and heat are turned off at night. And my bill is easily $300 a month year round. So please don’t call us liers.

19 deltadog December 8, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Correction … That should read “1800 sq ft 1950s-built home …”
$54/mo on PGE balanced payment plan.

20 Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 6:44 PM

You can argue all you want with Angellica et al. Fact is that its windy outside, which means we should be able to have a fire in our wood burning stove.

Angelica, congratulations on having a 2800 sq foot house. Do you have a Volvo or better yet a Mercedes? All the finest people own them.

Look up nouveau riche

21 Rebel December 8, 2013 at 6:55 PM

@17 Concord Mike

You hit it dead on!

My thermostat is set to 64 when I am home (60 during the day) and yet I have a higher bill than most and have new insulation and double paned windows. House built around ’71.

22 Anon December 8, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I have a condo with a wall heater with 963 sq ft. During the winter when I run it, it costs $150 each month. And the heat doesn’t flow into the bedrooms because the wall unit is in the family room, and yeah I put on extra clothes and blankets, but to those people that are saying other peoples bills aren’t that high, and that they’re exaggerating: Shut up! You’re ridiculous.

23 Angelica December 8, 2013 at 7:33 PM

@ Concord Mike-17

I won’t be in for a “surprise” next month because we haven’t turned on the heater yet, and probably won’t. Our home is very well insulated. I’m also wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Are you wearing warm clothing, or are you in a t-shirt?

Or bill is “way too high” in the summer, but you won’t see me whining about it on Claycord or anywhere else. It’s nobody’s fault that my husband and I choose to crank the AC to be comfortable! And we have a pool, which was “our choice” when we put it in.

Deltadog has an 1800 sq ft.1950′s home, and pays $54 a mth.

Rebel, perhaps you need a new home. Or a new smart meter. Is it being read correctly?

Lastly, our electric rates increased in 2013, and our gas rates went down. We have an “all electric home.” Why you’re paying so much is beyond me, but perhaps you’re just wasting energy all the way around. Your bill should not be more than double what ours is. A house built in 1971 is not that old.

@Anonymous-20

I don’t drive a Volvo or a Mercedes. I drive a Lexus.

24 Frozen dish of water in patio today at 3:30 p.m. December 8, 2013 at 7:37 PM

I was doing some yard work this afternoon, and there was a plant dish in our patio that had filled with rain water, and it was frozen solid at 3:30 p.m. this afternoon. I thought it was odd, and the thermometer nearby said 39.9F. I figure it must have frozen last night, and solid enough that the temp. in the shade never got warm enough to melt it today.

I don’t remember the temperature ever being this low in the middle of the day here.

25 Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Dear peasants: I have a 3200 square foot house. Built with all the finest energy efficient windows, insulation.

I pay 6 dollars a month to heat it.

We all must cooperate in reducing pollution of all sorts, so buy more blankets. I have some old ones I could donate.

Baronness Rothchild

26 PG&E Bill - we run our gas fireplace all night every night December 8, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Our house is 40 yrs. old 1800 sq ft and we converted our wood fireplace to gas. We have been running the gas fireplace all night long, every night for 2 months, and our total gas and electric bill is about $120. It is very cheap to convert a fireplace to gas, and then you can run it whenever you want. We accidentally discovered that if we run the fireplace in the living room all night, and sleep in front of it, and our heater thermostat is in the living room, the heat from the fireplace prevents the heater from turning on for the rest of the house, so it is actually cheaper to run the fireplace everynight and just heat the one room, than to use the heater, which heats the whole house. It’s quite toasty sleeping in front of the fireplace.

27 Angelica December 8, 2013 at 7:50 PM

@ Anonymous-20

Nouveau riche would hardly describe my husband and I. I grew up in Danville, and my husband is from Malibu. We met at Pepperdine. (Look it up!).

We live in the North Gate section of WC. Compared to how we grew up, we’re probably ‘scaling it down.”

If you want more money, further your education. My husband and I have advance degrees, and work hard for what we have.

Lastly, my name is spelled Angelica, not Angelllica.

If you’re cold, turn the heather on, and pay the darned bill.

If you care to quote anything in Italian, I speak Italian too.

28 Bob Brittain December 8, 2013 at 8:13 PM

@ Rebel, have you asked PG&E to check for leaks in your gas line. I may have missed part of the conversation but I’m worried that you have a gas leak.

29 Antonio December 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

WTF? Our family lives in a 1364 sqft. house in Pleasant Hill, and it was built in the late 50′s.

It’s poorly insulated, and my wife insists on running the heater all the time, to the point where our kids and I are burning up. We don’t run it overnight, but if she’s home, it’s on.

Our PG&E bill is $75-90 a month in the winter, for a family of five. It’s even lower in the summer because we don’t have central air.

Rebel, $400.00 a month for a 1350 sqft. house is ridiculous! Sorry, you’re wasting energy elsewhere, and it probably has nothing to do with heating your home.

WAKE UP! You need an energy audit. Contact PG&E, or go broke.

30 Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Dear Angelica,
Very impressive.Danville girl, Malibou boy, Pepperdine. Knows all the right perfumes and such.

Further my education, excellent idea. The wife and I are over 70, worked our whole lives and own an old home with little insulation.Our parents and us worked with our hands and probably served your parents in some minor capacity.

I am glad you have “advance degrees”, hopefully not in English. Its called “advanced degrees”, but thats a minor point. So sorry you had to scale it down dear. The common rabble have done a bit of that too.

FYI Angelica, poster #20 never mentioned you, and yet you sure bit, and hard. All he did was imitate your little snooty self.

Have a good eveniing Algelica, and dont forget a little Chrismas present for the servants. maybe you could get them a picture of you on your polo pony.Framed of course.

31 Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM

We suspect Angelica lives in an apartment in Pacheco and is having a good time jacking people up. Probably section 8 person. Real rich people dont talk like that.

32 Anon December 8, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Angellllllllica, what’s a heather? It is an Italian word?

33 Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Angelica, with the “advance(sic) degree,also calls “you are” your” Pepperdine probably didn’t have a great English program. You could look it up.

34 Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 9:38 PM

@angellica
I am really rich. I dont broadcast it and I dont tell everyone about my ivy league school education. You are not too classy, and darling Pepperdine is a good second tier school , but I wouldn’t tell anyone you want to impress.

2800 square feet is a nice little bungalow but keep it to yourself. The Lexus, is that for a teenager in the family? No one In my circle would be caught dead in one .

Off to Paris and Switzerland for skiing. Probably won’t see you but blow me an air kiss if we cross paths.

35 Angelica December 8, 2013 at 9:41 PM

@ Anonymous-30

I’ll forgive you for not spelling my name correctly, and poor grammar (don’t, not dont), as well as spelling evening incorrectly, if you’ll forgive me for leaving out the “d” in advanced degrees. You also spelled Malibu incorrectly. If I make a mistake, I don’t go back and make a correction, nor do I read my own posts. By the way, my name is mentioned in post #20. Are you able to read? perhaps it’s your “advanced age.”

We don’t have servants or polo ponies. I clean our home, and our young children have “cleaning chores.” I did have a maid when I was pregnant with all three of our children because I didn’t want to be around cleaning products.

@ Anonymous-31

I don’t live in Pacheco, nor in an apt. or Section 8 housing. I don’t “jack people up”, nor do I use that terminology. I don’t consider our family “rich people.” We’re “comfortable middle class.” My parents are wealthy, and so are my in-laws. I attended private school all my life , and so did my husband. Our kids attend public elementary school.

Like I said earlier, if you want a better life financially, further your education. Or buy lotto tickets, which is probably more your style.

See your at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus…….

36 Teacher Wannabe December 8, 2013 at 9:48 PM

@Van Exeter. You obviously don’t understand the concept of Global Climate Change. “Global warming” has always been a misnomer, causing people to misunderstand the effects humans have on the environment by recklessly burning oil and coal.

37 cold December 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM

How much does it cost to convert a wood burning fireplace to
a gas one? I am very interested. I just get so cold even with layers of clothes,,, I do not mind heat, so I do not turn on A/C unless it gets over 95 F.
I do not like my wood burning fireplace, but have to sometimes run it(when there is no spare the air day alert), as my house has a high ceiling even in the family room. The heater alone does not warm up the house (since I can not use my fireplace today, I am freezing.).
Also, what kind of contractor should I contact ?

38 Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 10:29 PM

@Angelica

Deary, we have been screwing with you . Interesting that you react by telling us all kinds of details about yourself . Look up narcissist sweety, that’s you.

39 Neal December 8, 2013 at 10:38 PM

@Anonymous~~(#33)

I read all of Miss Angelica’s posts, and she uses you’re and your correctly. You don’t sound very bright. Envying people who have easier lives financially only makes you look bitter.

Anyone who pays $400 a mth. for utilities in a 1300 square foot house is a serial energy waster. Or a total moron. That would be Rebel.

Learn to respect Spare the Air days, or move to a different region.

40 Justin December 8, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Wow….such controversy! Anonymous is making a fool out off himself. Isn’t he kind of old for this? Is Anonymous more than one person? Shouldn’t they be asleep by now? At least Angelica sounds young. And she doesn’t sound stupid, so that’s why people stick up for her. I don’t run my heater, but I’m usually not home. I do run my car heater, lol! I like Spare The Air Day. It’s kind of obvious why. Peace Out!

41 haha..... December 9, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Enjoy the cold weather I’m glad it’s 32° outside. Just got done with frozen yogurt tonight with some A and W Rootbeer. Mmm,if you’re that cold and can’t afford turn the heat on go put on something warm on and double up the blankets.;-) my bill is 28-35$ month learn to unplug your appliances that aren’t in use and you’ll save $$$

42 Anonymous December 9, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Nice try Angelica changing into Justin. And yes you did misuse your and you’re I suspect Angelica is a Chinese computer geek trying out his language skills and portraying himself as a snooty American. Nobody is dumb enough to write all these details about themselves on a blog.

Justin/Angelica I am reporting you to the authorities.

43 @Angelica December 9, 2013 at 7:02 AM

@Angelica

Here in Blackhawk we view your conspicuous consumption and bloviating with some distain. Don’t shout out your virtues(although Pepperdine attendance is hardly a virtue somewhat akin to Chico State)

Our class, which you might aspire to join someday, eschews publicity and self promotion.

You must learn to keep a lower profile.

My servants will be glad to help you with you posts if you so desire..

44 Concord Mike December 9, 2013 at 9:08 AM

@Teacher Wannabe,

The years since 1998 have seen a plateau in global temps. The cataclysmic hysterics of Al Gore and other “profits of doom” have sold a lot of books and made some people very rich, but facts do eventually catch up.

The true believers at NASA, PG&E, and elsewhere are scratching their heads as data pours in that disagrees with their models.

45 Miguel December 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I like Spare the Air Days. Lots of people out there with breathing problems….even though I’m not one of them.

I like when someone sticks up for someone, and the other person thinks it’s the same person. I don’t think Justin is Angelica. Different writing styles. I’m surprised he didn’t say Neal is Angelica. He stuck up for her too.

Anonymous sounds like he has mental health issues. Get a life.

By the way, I’m not Angelica either. She says she’s Italian, and I’m a Mexican from South Central LA. I’ve mentioned that before in my posts.

My parents had jobs, but life in South Central was hardly a privileged upbringing. But I don’t take it out on others who had it easier than I did. I couldn’t care less where people are from. Even though I don’t think @Angelica (43) is from Blackhawk anymore than I am.

46 Charles-the-cat December 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I’m keeping warm this morning laughing at the fact that Angelica doesn’t realize that Malibu and Danville are the very definitions of nouveau riche. (Same goes for Blackhawk too #43).

47 Anon December 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Treating others with kindness and respect is much more impressive than what University someone attended. There is so much negativity and hate in this world as it is and here people are ripping one another apart over what they pay on their own PG&E bills. It’s a shame.

48 Craig December 9, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I’m keeping warm too, without the heater on. I haven’t turned the heater on all year. Our home is very well insulated, and a heater isn’t necessary. It’s currently 71 degrees in our home.

We do overuse the AC in the summer, and our bill is sky high. Walnut Creek gets hot.

Saddened by all the class envy. There’s a reason men are sticking up for the ladies, and laughing at the other morons with their asinine posts.

I like Miguel’s mindset on the whole issue. He sounds more mature than everyone else.

Angelica was attacked for no reason, especially by Anonymous. Good for her for firing back.

49 Sheila December 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM

How come no one is attacking Steve (#15)?

He told Rebel to move out of the Bay Area, make more money, his insulation is no good, and to pay his bills in Orinda.

I think Anonymous is a sexist and a total jerk. He’s irritating the living hell out of people with his comments.

If you want the heater on, turn it on. Or leave it off if you’re not cold.

You have to respect Spare The Air Days whether you like it not.

GROW UP!

50 Dr. Worm December 9, 2013 at 11:27 AM

No one is attacking Steve because he’s a man, Sheila.

51 Julie December 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Men are harder on men than women are.

Keep warm everyone, and please respect Spare The Air Days for obvious reasons.

One day you might be an elderly person with breathing problems. Any smokers reading this?

52 BCuzItzClaycord December 9, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Charles-the-cat – been laughing at the same comedy as you…Really the fantasy world that some live in.
On another note….I was shocked at how much people pay for power & heat in CA. I’m glad I’m not a long time/long term resident. I’m used to $35 (summer) and $80 – $100 (winter with electric heat) in the northwest. We have a large house with a fully finished basement included in the sq footage. Guess it helps to have lots of hydro-electric plants supplying the power.

53 Claire December 9, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I couldn’t care less what other people pay, or people in other parts of the country (Becuz Whatever), etc.

All I care about is having enough respect for SPARE THE AIR DAYS.

54 Rick December 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM

@ Anon*****47

People that waste energy (like over $400 for a 1300 sq. ft. house) should be ripped.

If you want to waste your money, fine. But don’t waste energy.

We have a nice size house, and our bill isn’t that high. Nor should it be if you consume energy efficiently.

Have an energy audit done by PG&E, and quit wasting energy.

55 Frank L. December 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Being an Italian man, I’ll defend an Italian lady any day of the week. All she did was point out that someone living in a very small house shouldn’t have a $400.00 PG&E bill. I totally agree.

My wife and I live in Lafayette in a rather large home, and our bill is nowhere near that high in the winter. The summer is a different story with the AC going.

Perhaps Rebel’s appliances aren’t energy efficient. Something is wrong, and yes, not wasting energy is something we should all be concerned about.

56 Anononymous December 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Miguel are you Angelica?

57 Anonymous December 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Frank, good on you for defending Angelica. However you need to read her posts. She derives credibilty from her haughty status, lives on North Gate, went to Pepperdine,has big house , husband from Malibu , advanced degrees. She tells the rest of us to get an education if we want to aspire to her lofty status.

Assuming she is a real person, can you imagine being around such a stuffed shirt, self important dilitante? It would wear thin and soon.

58 Shelley December 9, 2013 at 6:28 PM

This is priceless! I had a LONG day at work.

I can honestly say I recognize Frank, Angelica and Miguel.

Miguel is from Los Angeles, and his Dad retired from the LAPD. I read that a few months ago.

Don’t know anything about Frank except he’s a STRAIGHT SHOOTER. His posts are very familiar. I now know he’s Italian.

I recognize Angelica’s posts, but knew nothing about her until today.

Anonymous, you came at her for no reason. If you’re over 70, I would think wisdom would keep you from coming at someone FOR NO REASON. You bullied her, and now you’ll probably bully me. I couldn’t care less. I’m a tough woman who grew up in Pittsburg, not a woman of privilege. I live check to check, live in a small home, and never went to college.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it. Quit being an arrogant prick.

59 Question for Angelica December 9, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Why does your superior insulation keep your house toasty warm in the winter without even turning on the heat, but it won’t keep the place cool in the summer without running your air conditioning all the time?

Doesn’t make much sense.

60 Sheila December 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I can’t speak for anyone else, but we live in Martinez, and our house stays warm in the winter, and hot in the summer.

Our house was built in the late 80′s, and is 1700 square feet (not sure of exact footage).

It stays warm in the winter because:

1. I cook every night after work. I’m cooking a ham , and my husband is getting hungry. Our kids are grown, and we eat late! The oven heats our home.

2. Our home is well insulated according to my husband. I know nothing about insulation.

3. We have a flat screen plasma TV in the family room, and it generates a lot of heat. (Ask any plasma owner). We also have a plasma TV in an extra bedroom (our sons old room), and my husband goes in there to watch ball games I’m not interested in. We usually have 2 plasma TV’S going.

Our house stays hot in the summer because:

1. It gets hot in Martinez. We’re not downtown where it’s a little cooler, we live in the newer part.

2. We have a western exposure, which means the sun CONSTANTLY shines in, unless we keep our drapes closed at all time. Even then, the sun would still shine in.

I wish our house stayed cooler in the summer, especially since we don’t have central air. If was up to me we’d have it, but my husband says we can’t afford it. (Kids in college).

I guess I should be thankful our home stays warm in the winter. Even though gas is cheaper, after reading some of these posts, some people are paying a lot of money to heat there homes that are a little smaller than ours.

61 ISCoffee December 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM

This thread is hillarious. I can see a few people here, oh and I have details. :-)

62 Marcus December 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Thanks to a few, this thread is more entertaining then my in laws smoking weed. (They actually get high in their late 40′s-get a life).

I don’t give a f**k that you can’t afford to run the heat. Make more money. I’m not a snob. I grew up in Northwest Philly. It’s as ghetto as ghetto can get.

Move to Florida, maybe Miami. Is OJ’s crib for sale?

I don’t care if you burn on SPA days. Where I come from, people be burning stuff day and night.

63 @ Shelly December 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Go back and read Angelicas first posts and tell me who started being snotty. Calling someone an arrogant prick , without knowing what is going on is precisely what we expect from someone from Pittsburg.
Pleasantly surprised you have a computer and can read.

64 A question for Shelly December 9, 2013 at 9:49 PM