The Concord Police Weekly Burglary Report – 16 Burglaries in the Past 7 Days

December 5, 2013 14:00 pm · 9 comments

cod

This week, Concord had 16 burglaries. The week before, Concord had 18, and before that, Concord had 16 burglaries.

The last two numbers in each address have been deleted to respect the privacy of the victim(s).

The Concord Police Burglary report on Claycord.com is brought to you by ADT Home Security. Protect your home with a special Claycord offer. Save $200 off installation when you use the Claycord PROMO CODE.

{ 9 comments }

1 Dave December 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I get that they’re a sponsor and all, but I will never give money to ADT after they showed up at my door the day after I chased a burglar out of my house. The lady even admitted that she read about it right here on Claycord. How is this any better than ambulance chasing? I’ve made a point to tell many folks about the tasteless sales tactic they pulled. “We have some amazing deals right now…” Tacky.

2 oldman December 5, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Profit motive is not necessarily a bad thing. You chose to reject their offer; others might have seen some value after being robbed. Ambulance chasing (by lawyers) implies that the lawyer knows nothing about the accident but is willing to “build a case” against anyone for money.

3 Red Sox December 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Disturbing to see them in the MONCOR, there are other problems like gangs, public drinking, loitering and drugs. I was hoping at least a positive was less likely hood of robbery in such a neglected part of town. Inside job?

4 Sabrina December 5, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Dave’s story speaks volumes. Anything further said would be inappropriate and against my better judgment.

5 Anonymous December 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM

This should be the PDs top priority.

6 LocalMom December 5, 2013 at 9:00 PM

This isn’t a full list
I know for a fact that someone broke in through the roof of guitar center and stole 7 guitars on Thanksgiving.

7 @Local Mom December 5, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Trust me, the weekly list we see is never complete (not the mayor’s fault, just what he’s provided) and there’s always several incidents left out due to legal reasons …. But to you & me & any other Joe Shmoe the answer is a BIG, FAT YES there are absolutely more burglaries than what you see reported …

8 @Local Mom December 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM

The disclaimer is there for a reason.

“According to the Concord Police, the report shown above might not include burglaries that are still under investigation.”

9 Renee December 6, 2013 at 11:23 PM

FOUND BLUE/GREEN ELECTRA BIKE. I heard it was stolen in concord a couple of weeks ago and have been searching for the owner. Please contact me so I can return your wings. It has a white rack on back and stitched white leather grips.
aquamotion4u@yahoo.com