Several Credit Cards & Medical Cards Found on Bailey Rd. in Concord

December 4, 2013 13:46 pm · 21 comments

blur

Several credit cards and medical cards (all belonging to the same person) were found on Bailey Rd. on Wednesday afternoon. The photo shown above only displays a portion of what was located.

They belong to a female, and her initials are S.F.

If you recently had something stolen, and those are you initials, please email news@claycord.com and we’ll get your items back to you.

Thanks to Craig Cannon for the picture, which was blurred to protect the privacy of the owner.

{ 21 comments }

1 Motorcop December 4, 2013 at 1:49 PM

More than likely the victim of theft of some kind…did the locating person contact CPD?

2 Get Off My Lawn December 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Totally… why would someone post it here instead of turning them in to CPD?

3 Susan December 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM

One time, a long time ago, I found some items like this and took the stuff to the people address. Dumb, I now know. They were appreciative but they had already called the police so the police found me and said to never do that but to bring the found items to the police station. So I believe Concord PD should be involved.

4 CLAYCORD.com December 4, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Concord PD will be involved, they just don’t have time right now to bring them to the police station. In the meantime, it doesn’t hurt to get the word out that they were located.

5 The Mamba December 4, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I represent Shanaynay Foxworthy, please return her items to my care as her personal care man.

6 sf December 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Well played Claycord. I was in Concord yesterday and have both a Target and medical cards in my wallet. Further reading reveals the initials of the cardholder are SF, same as mine. I go to check my wallet and its not in my purse, I remember I put it someplace else. Get it, made sure everything was there. Way to freak me out tho lol.

7 babytruck December 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Good on you for posting it here, giving a chance of the owner finding it because an effort was made. Hopefully the wallet was just dropped because if it were a theft, I would think the credit cards would not be found, but rather being used.

8 Blah Blah blah December 4, 2013 at 2:35 PM

@get off my lawn

Maybe that person wouldn’t have the faith in their fellow man to believe someone would actually turn them in there. Or maybe they are calling every store they have visited recently to look for them.

9 @ Blah Blah Blah December 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM

You, ma’am, are an idiot. The police would find the owner and contact them.

10 Craig Cannon December 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I don’t think this is Concord City. May be County. I will Ask Authorities who has Jurisdiction There and They Will Go To That Authority. They WILL be given to the Proper Authority. It’s the right thing and only thing to do. If you think you might be the Owner, Email The Mayor of Claycord, and I will return them by Mail to You with Positive Proof. If Preferred I will Meet Up at a Local Police Station to Return Them To You. I Hope the Card is Reported Lost Already. I just want to Help You get your stuff!

11 Antler December 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Help from Claycord is wonderful, but please contact the police AND the sheriff AND the highway patrol. This woman might have been abducted or otherwise harmed! The authorities should handle procedure.

12 Dorothy December 4, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Bailey Rd is part Concord, part Pittsburg, and part former weapons station. If the police don’t have time to retrieve them perhaps the person taking the picture should have taken them to the nearest police station either in Concord or Pittsburg. Hope whoever they belong to is part of Claycord.

13 Blah Blah blah December 4, 2013 at 6:28 PM

@ #9
Thank you so much for proving my point about mankind. I hope you certainly far superior than I.

Have a Happy Holiday Season! :D

14 Blah Blah blah December 4, 2013 at 6:30 PM

* I Hope you feel far superior

15 Dr. Jellyfinger December 5, 2013 at 7:48 AM

SF……………… Sally Field?

See if there is a FBRG union card in the pile (Former Burt Reynolds Girlfriend).

Antler, here is the contact info for Interpol (just in case you haven’t already called them)

General Secretariat
200, quai Charles de Gaulle
69006 Lyon
France

Fax: +33 (0)4 72 44 71 63

16 Antler December 5, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Good one, doc! ;-) But I’m not the one who has the person’s contact info.

It’s just that if no police departments in the Claycord corridor have received a “Hey, I wiz robbed!” call from the woman herself, then her photo [and may we assume that her medical card has her SS number, etc., which can be used to search for her photo and prints at DMV?.......Well, no we can't because she may not be documented or might not have a driver's license, but you get my drift.] could be run through the missing persons data banks and/or the “wanted” files.

And yeah, I know I care too much, but no apologies for that!

17 Antler December 5, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Oh, and by the way, docker, Interpol is one stellar, efficient outfit! My cousin and I received excellent and courteous help from their department in Zurich, Switzerland, when…..as it turned out…..the train conductor had stolen her passport and wallet from her when she was asleep in the train compartment and I had left to go to the restroom. Yes, they DID apprehend him, and they did recover most of her possessions! We told the policeman at the station what had happened; he called Interpol; two agents in plain clothes responded in under 10 minutes, took us to headquarters for questioning, took us to National bank so VP there could call cousin’s bank in USA to stop payment on checks written after that date…..also called American Express. Then they drove us to the US embassy, where a staff member put an alert on my cousin’s passport number and issued her a temporary passport and also asked us whether we needed funds to continue our trip. Then they took us to a restaurant (where I think they did allow me to pay for their lunch, at least……was so exhausted at the time that I can’t really say for sure). Then they drove us to an inn and explained to the owner what had happened, so she even let us sleep in one of the guest bedrooms in her private part of the establishment. Good ol’ Interpol, indeed!!!

18 Tamara December 5, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Nice job Craig Cannon! You have proven to be an honest person and I know you will do the right thing! It is very kind of you to try and help a stranger get their belongings back. I agree thought that it should be done at the olive station with an officer standing by just to make sure the person claiming these item are really theirs.

19 Tamara December 5, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I have Auto correct I meant to say at the police station

20 Dr. Jellyfinger December 5, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Geez Antler…. it sounds like maybe they were expecting more than lunch.

21 Antler December 5, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Too funny! No, both the men were wedding-banded, as was I. And would you believe that my un-married cousin was carrying on and expressing more angst over the loss of her boyfriend’s pictures than over anything else!

So the high drama (at least it seemed like that to US) ended with very formal handshakes all round. And they retreated to their Mercedes and pulled away.