The Clayton Police Weekly Activity Report

November 17, 2013 10:00 am · 18 comments

clayton_police

The Clayton Police Department Weekly Activity Report:

FOR THESE DATES: November 8, 2013 – November 14, 2013

The times shown indicate when the incident was reported to the PD.

ACCIDENTS:

• Mt. Teton Ct./Mountaire Cr. No Injuries. (11/8/13 – 0808 hrs.)

ARRESTS:

• Clayton Rd./Mitchell Canyon Rd. DUI. A 22-year-old Pittsburg male was arrested after being stopped for Vehicle Code violations. He was transported to Concord Police Department for booking. (11/11/13 – 0229 hrs.)
  • Oakhurst Dr./Indian Wells Way. Drive While License Suspended. A 41-year-old Antioch male was arrested after being stopped for Vehicle Code violations. He was issued a citation and released on his promise to appear. (11/12/13 – 1144 hrs.)

BURGLARIES/THEFTS:

• Rachel Ranch Ct. Burglary – Vehicle. (11/8/13 – 0628 hrs.)

VANDALISMS:

• None
1 James Carter November 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM

The rest of the time, they are at Starbucks on Kirker Pass.

2 LuLu November 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I’m glad they hang around at Starbucks, I work in that shopping area and I feel safe since they are close, don’t knock it…

3 Cops get breaks, too. November 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM

@James Carter

Do you work a ten (or more) hour shift every day with no breaks? Didn’t think so. What makes you think police officers should?

4 Chevrolet girl November 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Glad they were at Starbucks the day a man was choking and blacked out after running into a glass door! Thanks Alan!

5 Louisa November 17, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Clayton cops seem to sit around on their asses all day, not doing much. I should put in an application.

6 Marlissa November 17, 2013 at 11:49 AM

James,
I go to that center quite often because it’s convenient for me. I’m glad the officers rest their asses at that Starbucks. and, yes, I do see the clayton as well as the concord police there all the time drinking coffee. Sometimes I chat with the cute ones, so leave them alone.

7 Miguel November 17, 2013 at 12:47 PM

For all those who criticize the police, who are you going to call next time someone breaks into your house? Ghostbusters.

Try risking your life on a daily basis.

Clayton has a very low crime rate. One of the reasons I like living here.

8 You can find a lot of vehicle code violators at Starbucks November 17, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Yes, they’re taking a “break”, but they still are connected to their job by radio, so if needed, they aren’t far from where they are needed, and can be there in no time.

9 Marlissa November 17, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I don’t know, #8, they seem to be on their jobs. Ready and willing to assist. :-)

10 Michelle November 17, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Well, it’s to be expected. :-)

11 Michelle November 17, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I can’t fathom smoking weed and going to that Starbucks. For that matter, I can’t imagine doing any drugs at all.

12 Nancy Regan November 17, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Don’t Do Drugs! Just Say No!

13 CGarnet November 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM

The Clayton police are very nice. All police work very hard long hours! Thanks for keeping us safe!

14 anonymous November 17, 2013 at 5:10 PM

@louisa, I see you set the bar for yourself pretty high!!

15 Keep up the good work November 17, 2013 at 6:00 PM

We live in Clayton and are very happy with police and City services. Can’t understand why some many people on here actually want them to have to deal with more crime. I’d say the lack of crime is a sign things are going well.

16 ClayDen November 17, 2013 at 10:06 PM

The Clayton Police are one of the reasons that Clayton is a great place to live.

17 LTG November 18, 2013 at 9:27 AM

@louisa…Why apply? I’m sure you just sit around on your ass all day as it is! What a stupid remark you made.

18 guap November 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Ahem: “Try risking your life on a daily basis.” Uh yeah right.