A portion of Main Street and several peripheral streets will be closed from approximately 4:00 pm until 10:00 pm on Saturday, September 14, 2013 for the annual Walnut Festival Twilight Parade.
During the parade, the affected streets will be closed to all vehicular traffic. Additionally, all curbside parking places on closed streets will be marked as “No Parking – Tow Away”.
Vehicles left in curbside parking places after 4:00 pm on September 14th, 2013 will be subject to towing.
All streets will remain open and accessible to pedestrian traffic.
Specifically, the street closures are as follows:
- Main St: North of Newell Ave. to Lacassie Ave.
- Mt. Diablo Blvd.: California Blvd. to Broadway
- Botelho Dr.: East of South Locust St.
- Olympic Blvd.: East of South Locust St.
- Cypress St: Commercial Lane to immediately East of Main St.
- Bonanza St: East of Commercial Lane
- Civic Dr: East of Commercial Lane to Broadway
- Giammona Dr: ALL
- Lacassie Ave: East of Locust St.
Should you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the Walnut Creek Police Department at 925-943-5844.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support.
We hope you enjoy the Walnut Festival Twilight Parade, a long-standing tradition for the City of Walnut Creek.