The man who was injured during the head-on collision with a suspected drunk driver in Clayton last week is still in critical condition, but he’s improving, according to family.
The man, whose name is Mark, has a lot of work ahead of him to resume his active lifestyle, his family said.
He has many broken bones and internal injuries, but fortunately, he’s still alive.
Jessica Mercurio, the 21-year-old Concord resident who was arrested on at the scene of the collision for allegedly drinking & driving and causing the crash, is no longer in jail, but could still be charged.
If you’d like to donate any amount of money to help Mark with his recovery, you can click on THIS LINK.
- Motorcycle Crash in Front of the Clayton Police Station
- Clayton Crash Caused by Alleged Drunk Driver
- High-Resolution Photo of the Entire Vehicle -vs- Motorcycle Collision Scene in Clayton
- Clayton Motorcyclist Still Alive – Alleged Drunk Driver Who Hit Motorcycle Identified
- UPDATE: Alleged Drunk Driver Jessica Mercurio is Still in Jail – Her Victim Remains in Critical Condition