Bake Sale in Clayton to Raise Funds for Dog with Painful Eye Tumor

March 29, 2013 16:45 pm · 10 comments

This just in from a friend of Claycord….

We are having a bake sale this Saturday, and were hoping you would help us get the word out! It is to benefit a dog named Chloe, who needs surgery for a painful eye tumor. We will have baked goods available for a donation.

The bake sale will be at Lenny’s Family Barber Shop on Saturday March 30th from 9am-4pm. The shop is located in Clayton, on Kirker Pass Road in the Safeway Shopping Center (next to Subway).

Good luck to Chloe!

1 Anon March 29, 2013 at 5:43 PM

How kind of you all to post this. I am going to make a point to stop by. It is good to lend a hand.

2 Wifey1404Type March 29, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I will try my hardest to go,I hope Chloe gets the money she needs no animal should be in pain,also if the donations are not enough try to get in contact with arf,they donate and help with animals :)

3 Howard K Mullins III March 29, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Well worth dropping by. Hate to see any animal in pain.

4 Mimi (original) March 29, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Pretty sweet deal – I had to put my dog down when I couldn’t afford her treatment.

5 ctown March 29, 2013 at 8:55 PM

What a great idea. I will do my best to stop by and make a donation for Chloe. These kind of stories really touch hearts, i truly hope Chloe get the treatment she needs.

6 Mika March 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Could we donate money to help the dog?

7 old concord March 30, 2013 at 2:45 AM

I love dogs and I love bake sales. Will the dog be at the sale? =)

8 Loret March 30, 2013 at 4:08 AM

Oh, what a great cause! I will also try to stop by and contribute a donation to help out Chloe! Best of luck on your fund raiser!

9 Concord Guy March 30, 2013 at 11:19 AM

A big shout out to Lenny and Larry at the barber shop for hosting this event. This business opened just last year and has already become a valued community asset!

10 Clayton Squirrel March 30, 2013 at 2:37 PM

My daughter loved the cake batter fudge with rainbow sprinkles! Best wishes to Chloe!