“10 Questions” is a feature on Claycord.com to help you get to know the locally owned businesses around central Contra Costa County.
We’ll ask the business owner 10 questions about their business (and a few other things), and they’ll give us their best answers.
All answers will be unedited, and you don’t have to be an advertiser on Claycord.com to participate. The only requirement is that the owner of the business lives locally, and the business must be in Concord, Clayton, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Martinez or Pacheco.
If you’d like you and your business to be featured in this column, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your business and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Our second locally owned business is Pacific Coast Carpet:
Business Name: Pacific Coast Carpet, Inc.
Owner(s): John Hopfner
Business Location: 1081 Detroit Avenue, Concord
Business Hours: 9am-6pm Monday-Friday & 9:30am-4pm on Saturday
Business Phone Number: (925) 609-2150
Business Website: http://www.pacificcoastcarpet.com
Questions & Answers:
- Tell us about your business in five sentences or less. Pacific Coast Carpet has been a Concord institution for over 35 years. Family owned by the Hopfner brothers John, Bob, and Chris. We are a “Diamond Certified” company. We offer both residential and commercial flooring, including carpet, hardwood, vinyl, tile, and laminate, with prompt professional installation to all of Contra Costa and beyond. Our customer service and quality reputation are second to none.
- How long has your business been open? Pacific Coast Carpet was established in 1976
- What is the thing you like most about your business? Our quality, one on one customer service is what we like most. We treat every client like our first.
- How many hours per week do you dedicate to your business? Owning a small business, the dedication of time is unlimited, including evenings and weekends.
- What are your professional goals? Our professional goals include: Continuing to grow in the community, while providing each client with professional service.
- What experience did you have before opening? 7 years experience prior to opening in 1976.
- Did anyone tell you not to open your business? No
- What makes your business unique? Our business is unique because unlike other flooring operations, we carry many flooring options “in stock” for immediate installation. We also have hundreds of room size remnants in every color. We can also make custom sized area rugs, with full binding services as well.
- Besides your business, what is your other favorite LOCAL business? One of our favorite businesses in Concord is The Molding Company.
- When was the last time you took a vacation, and where did you go? Vacations happen few and far between, but my last one was Orlando in January , which was part business conference and part fun with the family.
LINKS TO OTHER LOCAL BUSINESS WHO PARTICIPATED IN “10 Questions”:
Remember, “10 Questions” is all about promoting local businesses, and it’s 100% FREE. If you own, or know somebody who owns a local business, have them email email@example.com. Spots are filling up fast, so don’t waste time!