The Concord Police Weekly Burglary Report – 17 Burglaries in the Past 7 Days

March 7, 2013 14:17 pm · 6 comments

burglary

This week, Concord had 17 burglaries. The week before, there were 13, and before that, Concord had 16.

The last two numbers in each address have been deleted to respect the privacy of the victim(s).

According to the Concord Police, the report shown above might not include burglaries that are still under

{ 6 comments }

1 No Excuses March 7, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Another burglary at a school. Does anyone know if it was at Meadow Homes or Concord Day Care? It’s one thing to protect the privacy of victims listed under residential, but schools are taxpayer owned, and taxpayers should be told where/what they’ve lost.

MDUSD will just try to cover it up.

2 Don't Censor Me Bro March 7, 2013 at 3:44 PM

@he #1

If you desire to know details go to law enforcement agency & follow protocol. Not everything is public information.

3 Craig Cannon March 7, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I suppose that’s why we can’t find Ammo available. Granted Shooting an Intruder would be my last choice. It’s scary, some sleep by day. Do I want to wake up with a criminal riffling through my property? It’s like the Lottery. Be prepared and make try to deter them in advance is best I guess…..

4 Nancy Non-PC and Proud of IT March 7, 2013 at 3:50 PM

We just had some plants stolen out of our front yard! Planted plants-the scumbags pulled them right up and out of the ground! We have a home alarm system, now we need a plants in the garden alarm system. Geez! What next-shingles off my roof?! Keep the .22 by the door Concord!

5 concord March 7, 2013 at 5:57 PM

this is happening to one of my friends too; he had to install video cameras and he is now ready to catch the plant thief. how rude!

6 Lt March 8, 2013 at 6:11 AM

@ Craig Cannon ~ I had no problem finding 9mm at City Arms East in PHill.