Coming Up – Senator Mark DeSaulnier’s State Budget Town Hall Meeting

February 20, 2013 22:24 pm · 18 comments

Below are the details for Senator Mark DeSaulnier’s State Budget Town Hall Meeting, which will be held in March:

March 14th – 7pm -9 pm
Concord City Council Chambers 1950 Parkside Drive, Concord

Share your ideas and concerns for improving state government budgeting, programs and tax systems.

For more information, please call 925-942-6082.

1 Anonymous February 21, 2013 at 6:17 AM

DeSaulnier should push for more regulation and raising taxes to get rid of businesses and drive them to Nevada and Texas.

Oh wait , he already did that. Nevermind.

2 anon February 21, 2013 at 8:11 AM

The state is some where between $17-19 BILLION in the red..the legislators have done a great job…not

I will not waste my time

3 Anonymous February 21, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Professional political hack

4 Howard K. Mullins III February 21, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Think I’ll show up with rotten eggs and ripe tomatoes.

But then I would be labeled a racists terrorist. Might be worth jail time…

Worth thinking about. I just get shudders being in a room full of bleeding hearts.

5 Jim February 21, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Mark must be doing a great job…he got re-eIected and was able to push one of the greatest scams of all on the people of Cali and even able to push through a “temporary” tax…temporary I alsmost could see the keyboard i was laughing so hard…here’s a funny thing…I saw a story where 55% of the California public think that a super majority in Sacramento is good and that we are on the right path…my question…Was this poll taken only in San Franciso and what were these folks smoking?…I guess they think losing jobs to Texas, Nevada, Nebraska, Florida, etc is a great way to run a state…heck they can always tax us still here more… we only pay the highest taxes in the country already….why stop there let’s make it the world…eventually that joke of how much did you make online one of a tax form and on line 2…send it in will eventually not be so funny.

6 Jeff February 21, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I’ll join you, Howard. Except I’m bringing stink bombs. Can’t smell any worse than the BS that DeSaulnier likes to spew…

7 anonmtz February 21, 2013 at 10:10 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

…and the irrelevants spew on…….

8 Bill P February 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Well, Mark, confirm or deny that the plan is for him to succed a useless George Miller.

9 Bill P February 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM

With all the submission in the face of Mark, how do these idiots keep getting elected. One answer is to many people vote who cannot even read or no what the hell is going on.

10 Howard K. Mullins III February 21, 2013 at 10:30 AM

@ anonmtz February 21, 2013 at 10:10 AM

The Irrelevant’s? Great group. Love their music.

11 Howard K. Mullins III February 21, 2013 at 11:25 AM

@ Bill P
“how do these idiots keep getting elected”

This is the land of the left. Those who do vote, vote the party ticket without any thought of for whom they have voted. CA state voter turn out is very low, which is very sad.

Would it not be nice to see a 70% voter turn out? But like other freedoms, voting has lost its appeal to many citizens. Right or left, voting is the most power any citizen has and its a right that should be Gained after excersized regularly.

12 Howard K. Mullins III February 21, 2013 at 11:27 AM

should be Gained after excersized regularly
Were did “gained after” come from? I have no idea.
should be excersized regularly.

13 Don't Censor Me Bro February 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM

anonmtz February 21, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I’d give it a 78, because it’s hard to dance to…

14 anon./. February 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM

12….do you mean “exercised”?

15 HOward K February 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM

If you have the answers people will flock to your election run and vote you into office in a landslide. You can then lead the legislature to the promised land because they will see your ideas are as good as the second coming. What? you won’t run? just sit on the sidelines and second guess day after day. So typical of a whiner.

16 Howard K. Mullins III February 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM

@ HOward K February 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Not a whiner so much as a commentator.

I rank a career in politics just below being a convicted child molester, so that’s not a position I would aspire to.

My ideas are certainly all not as good as “the second coming” (as you put it), but they are mine and I like them.

If you don’t simply don’t read my posts. Then you’ll be less irritated.

17 Howard K. Mullins III February 21, 2013 at 12:28 PM

@anon./. February 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I do

Thank you for pointing that out.

18 Elwood February 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Is there no end to this turd?