Ex-LAPD Cop & Triple Murder Suspect Mentions Concord Legend in Manifesto

February 7, 2013 18:31 pm · 113 comments

chris_dorner

Christopher Dorner, the ex-LAPD Officer who is accused of murdering three people, including a Cop, mentioned a former Concord resident in his manifesto, which he posted on his Facebook page.

Dorner, who is currently on the run, and promised “warfare” on the LAPD, talked about jazz legend and Concord Native Dave Brubeck, saying “Dave Brubeck’sTake Five” is the greatest piece of music ever, period.”

To read more about this story, please click ON THIS LINK.

101 Jeff February 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Mtz Man said “With all due respect, you would be a perfect example of that kind of necessity.”

Really? And just what do you base that assumption on, sir? Your own beliefs?

I love how judgmental you are – it serves to prove my point about your elitist attitudes. Holier than thou, are you? Have you walked a mile in my shoes, or are you here to bully – which by the way is typical democrat style. Is this the cultural shift you refer to?

I can keep up the responses all day. I will eat you alive with fact after fact after fact. As will Dennis, Howard, and several others. You have NO business stepping on my rights, as I have no business stepping on yours. However, just remember, when the 2nd goes, the 1st will follow.

102 Jeff February 9, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Contradictory much, Mtzman?

“Two innocent people have already been shot, and a third one shot at — and that’s just by the highly-trained cops.”

So tell me your story about how you plan to ban ALL guns, and then tell me that our government isn’t trying to take away my rights – since you obviously don’t believe that even law enforcement should have them.

????

103 @Jeff February 9, 2013 at 9:13 AM

You need to ask youself WTH am I doing to put myself and family in life and death situations where I need a gun. There is something wrong with your actions and activites

104 Jeff February 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM

And back to Jess.

No one said that gun laws aren’t useful. ENFORCEMENT of gun laws is what MAKES them useful, however – a critical point that Democrats seem to overlook.

Gun laws, just like armed citizens, are a DETERRENT. Since we obviously can’t STOP crime, it makes sense to have as much deterrence in place as possible.

Criminals don’t go through background checks, by the way. Never have, never will. Only thing you regulate is those that abide by the law in the first place!

105 Jeff February 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Now for #79

Really? I’m a jerk, because I’ve had a convicted murderer break in my house, a domestic violence victim run to my front door beaten to a pulp (with the suspect in close proximity), caught two escaped felons trying to break in my house, a guy with road rage pull a knife and try to stab me….These are MY experiences, NONE of which was initiated by me.

I can continue, but you aren’t worth my time.

If believing in what this country was founded on (our Constitutional rights) makes me a jerk, then feel free to label me. Otherwise, shut your pie hole.

106 Jeff February 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM

CommonCents, please – you of all people should know better. I listen to ALL news media, but do my own research.

I don’t need media, nor government, nor you to tell me how to best run my life.

107 Jeff February 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM

LOL #103

Crime has come to me, not the other way around. I don’t go looking for trouble, pal.

How DARE you assume that I am the problem. Screw you.

108 Jess February 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I’m still in search of a reliable reference that supports your claim of such a high number of defensive gun uses. You mentioned the Department of Justice, so I went in search of their number. The first DOJ reference I found explained why the claims of the high numbers of defensive gun uses are total bullshit. Scroll down to page 8 and read their explanation.

109 mtzman February 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM

@ Jeff, once again, you nailed it, dude. Your last series of posts confirmed all the things that I said about you and the gun huggers.

110 Jeff February 10, 2013 at 2:13 AM

M

111 TinFoiler February 10, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I don’t believe that this (LAPD) event is real at all with all of the fake events that have passed. This event is dividing the people from the cops / military. Look at the language used. It’s clear that is whats being done. If they pull it off it makes the troops more willing to kick in doors and drag Patriots to the camps. They are also bringing attention to Conspiracy theorists who are the people who know whats going on so that people will be willing to turn them in so that they can also be taken to the camps. It’s all very obvious to anyone paying attention. Turn off CNN Propaganda and wake up!!!

112 Jeff February 10, 2013 at 9:24 AM

oops on last post.

MtzMan, you’ve confirmed it – because of your anti-american stance on our rights, you’re no better than a terrorist. Someone go arrest this traitor!!!

Touche, mofo.

113 Jeff February 10, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Jess, check uniform crime reports against the dates that carry-concealed laws were enacted. Also check department of justice statistics, and realize – MOST DEFENSIVE USES DO NOT GET REPORTED. Those that do only equal a fraction of what happens in real life. I can provide you post after post if you’d like of defensive gun uses, at least until you surrender to the truth.