Lookin’ for a Super Bowl Party? Diablo Magazine has you Covered!

January 27, 2013 11:00 am · 13 comments

super_bowl

Are you looking for a place to hang out during the Super Bowl next Sunday?

Click on the picture above to read about all the Super Bowl party hot-spots around the East Bay, courtesy of Diablo Magazine!

1 J. January 27, 2013 at 11:04 AM

w00t!

2 Screwy Louie January 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I’ve been to Legends in ’09.
Good food, plenty of TV’s, prizes and give aways.
A good time, all in all
I wonder if you still get a t-shirt?

3 Me too January 27, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Been to Legends.. a good time, yes. The food not so good.

4 Johnny rats January 27, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Go ravens!! Jimmy’s got nothing on our Harbaugh!

5 No Fun League January 27, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Thank you for using the term “Super Bowl Party” and not kissing the NFL’s ass by calling it “The Big Game”. “The Big Game” is the traditional yearly rivalry game between Cal and Stanfurd played on the third Saturday in November. I don’t understand why the No Fun League is so damn picky about who can use the term “Super Bowl Party”. They are just too damn greedy…

6 My Party January 27, 2013 at 7:14 PM

MDUSD cheese zombies. Throwback to those first couple of rings!

7 mika January 27, 2013 at 8:02 PM

@Me Too–just drink more and the food will taste fine!

8 The Mamba January 28, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Ugh, I went to McCovey’s to watch a world series game once and after we were done eating, they told us they needed our table for other diners even though we were still ordering pitchers of beer. Never again.

9 the big game January 28, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Looking forward to watching the big game away from a bunch of drunk losers.

10 Mac January 28, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I`ve been to Legend`s many many times.
And i think the food is awesome.
Can`t beat the “Legend Burger”

So i totally disagree with “Me Too”

But i think most true football fans, don`t really want to be around a huge crowd.
You end up missing too much of the game. (my opinion)
Better with a small group around a huge big flat screen at home. (again, just mu opinion)

11 Anonymous January 28, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Where are the DUI checkpoints on Super Bowl Sunday?

12 Fan of Food January 29, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I disagree with “Me Too” as well. “Mac” has it right! I have been to many of their super bowl parties and I have yet to have a bad time! They have prizes, DELICIOUS food and drinks, and TONS of TV’s.

13 J. February 2, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Magoos Grill:
Watch the game in Pleasant Hill at Magoos, and you will be handsomely rewarded for cheering on your team. The bar will offer $2 shots everytime the Niners score, and you can score a $7 prime rib. 1250 Contra Costa Blvd., Pleasant Hill, (925) 682-4868, magoosgrill.com