The Real Housewife of Claycord – Every Thursday at 2:17pm on Claycord.com
Every single day (M-F), I drop off & pick up my children from school, and every single day (M-F), I have to deal with the idiotic parents who think it’s ok to disobey every traffic law imaginable.
There are parents blocking driveways, parking in red zones, handicapped spots, teachers spots and even in crosswalks, yes, crosswalks! They double-park, leave their vehicles in bus zones, and park in front of fire hydrants, and if you confront them about it, they get angry and say “I’m only parking there for a minute”. As we all know, they’re not only parking there for “a minute”, and they seem to think the rules of the World don’t apply to them.
If you’re one of these parents, please don’t be pathetic and just obey the rules. The laws are there for the safety of our children, so stop being selfish!
Do you ever experience this when you pick-up or drop-off your children at school? If so, tell us about it!
A few things I saw (and heard) around Claycord this week:
- I saw a motorcyclist split lanes this week and take out a side mirror on a BMW. He didn’t seem to be injured, but the BMW sure did take a hit.
- I hear Nordstrom Rack will open soon in Pleasant Hill – I CAN’T WAIT!!
- So sad to see El Torito go. I have very good memories of that place in the past. It’s such a beautiful building, I wish there was a way to keep it. I guess it’s just another piece of Claycord history that will soon be history. (sad face).
- A homeless man was passed out in the glass elevator at the Sunvalley Mall this week. Although I didn’t witness it myself, I heard he reeked of alcohol, and made at least 20 trips up and down before he was asked to leave. (another sad face). I feel bad for the homeless, a lot of them don’t know how to fix what’s wrong, and many of them think alcohol is the answer, when it’s not.
The Real Housewife of Claycord Housetip of the Week:
- Instead of just one tip this week, I’m sending you to a website that has a lot of great tips, with pictures! Check it out by clicking HERE.
That’s it for this week.
I hope you all have a wonderful week, see you next Thursday at 2:17pm!
It’s time for me to go make a pie!
This week, it’s a Boston Cream Pie. Here’s the recipe. Enjoy!
Love you all.
The Real Housewife of Claycord xxoo