WANTED for Burglary in Walnut Creek

November 15, 2012 9:30 am · 21 comments

The Walnut Creek Police released the following information on 51-year-old Ronald Alvarez, who’s wanted for residential burglary in Walnut Creek.

Alvarez is a 51-year-old white male, 5’9″, 210 pounds, brown eyes and brown graying hair. Tattoo on neck.

If you see Mr. Alvarez call your local police department or WCPD Detective Wallace at 925-943-5844.

As of 11/14/12 there is an active warrant for the arrest of Mr. Alvarez. He frequents Alamo, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill and eastern Contra Costa County.

1 Citizens Arrest! November 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Let’s. Get. Him.

2 Kimchee November 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Open your eyes people. Report if you see this hoodlum.

3 Anonymous November 15, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Wow… 51 years old and he still hasn’t learned how to be a productive citizen. Time to put this guy away for good.

4 mamatosix85 November 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Can you say Creepy?

5 G non November 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I see this tweak all the time. Can’t wait to call when I see him again. Last time I saw him peddling down Clayton Rd with a bannana box full of, I’ll assume stolen crap around the Newhall Village. The maintenance guy saw him smoking crack with some of other Concord’s finest at the Clayton Valley Shopping Center couple weeks back. Losers are everywhere!!! Even tip of Clayton. This ass rides his bike over YVR like he’s Lance Armstrong to get around.

6 Indeed November 15, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Can we all say LOSER !!

7 Elwood November 15, 2012 at 12:40 PM

“This ass rides his bike over YVR like he’s Lance Armstrong to get around.”

@ 5’9″ 210?

This I’d like to see.

8 ed November 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM

#5 i think you’re right. he does look like a guy that rides bike on clayton. he’ll be back.

9 ed November 15, 2012 at 1:25 PM

oh. and since someone has not posted yet, i’ll say it. He’s hot! and that mustache looks like it smells good. just teasing atticus.

10 ed November 15, 2012 at 1:30 PM

well elwood now you gave me an idea. host a tweaker tour de claycord. the prize will be a ticket out of the country like a slow boat to china. or i dunno, where else would anyone not want to live. actually anyone that enters and is a tweaker wins they dont even need a bike. we’ll even throw in a few suppliers. what a beautiful group that would be.

11 dilligafman November 15, 2012 at 1:43 PM

looks like a pelican bay i.d. photo!

12 Jeff November 15, 2012 at 3:45 PM

We have a real winner here.

Let’s hope he picks the wrong person’s place to break into, and makes that person fear for their life. One well placed shot – and no more burglary from this clown.

13 Frank C. November 15, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Neck tattoos. Whoever thought that was a good idea.

14 Anon November 15, 2012 at 5:00 PM

YAM!

15 G non November 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM

@ Elwood
Yes. On YVR. And yes, he’s put on some weight the last 6-9 months. Crack is an amazing motivator to get over a hill though. I don’t have I explain myself to you. My neighbors and I already had a at laugh over this post this morning;)

16 G non November 15, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Not over your particular post, his warrant. Claycord is the who’s who of what used to hang down the street until the pice closed tem down. The OSH robbers, Gabrielle G, this guy, more you may see in future posts. Soooo glad the police got rid of them all.

17 Fig Newton November 15, 2012 at 6:52 PM

What a loser!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Dad,, I guess a job is out of the question!

18 bonnie webb November 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Why is it that you folks are so quick to condemn a person? Is there
Not a rule innocent until proven guilty? To say the things you are saying about this person is nit only cruel but it is wrong. So what you are saying not only hurtful to said person but makes the person sound guilty before he found guilty. Looks alone are not enough to say he is a burglar nor a drug user. Do any of you actually know him?

19 Cowellian November 15, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Bonnie Webb, there is no such rule. He’s guilty if he committed burglary, and innocent if he didn’t. But all thugs have their enablers, and I’m sure he appreciates you being his.

20 SK November 16, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Cowellian, you forgot your closer: “PULL!”

So many people think that the legal concept of “innocent until proven guilty” means that these people are really innocent. There is so little critical thinking left in this country.

21 G non November 16, 2012 at 7:26 AM

@ Bonnie
I usually refrain from talking crap about “people” ….. But it’s true. He’s a crack dealer and been hanging around my neighborhood too long. And yes, the maintence man for shopping center saw him meet a “customer” smoke out of a glass instrument, then break it on purpose. I don’t have to explain more. Ill be sooo happy to call police when I see him:)