Mobile Home Destroyed During Morning Fire Near Buchanan Field

November 10, 2012 16:28 pm · 9 comments

A home in the Sunvalley Mobile Home Park off Marsh Drive, near Buchanan Field, was destroyed late Saturday morning after a fire ravaged the one story structure.

The cause of the blaze is currently under investigation, and no injuries were reported.

photos: Courtesy of Craig Cannon – Not for Reproduction

1 Radar November 10, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Too bad I coul’n’ get out there was wating for the cable guy,

2 biggus thinkus November 10, 2012 at 8:57 PM

saw this with my kid driving today, pulled into the golf course parking lot to take a gander. Figured it closer to Pacheco, but best wishes to all those impacted and those close by

3 pacheco mom November 10, 2012 at 10:18 PM

The family lost everything. Thank god everyone wasn’t home when the fire broke out. Everyone in our park (where the fire was) sends their prayers to the family.

4 Mimi (original) November 10, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Having survived an RV and home fire, my heart breaks for them. It takes a long time to recover, but u never really return to where you were before…

5 macawlady November 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Oh my gosh…I live here! I can’t believe I didn’t know about this. I stayed inside all day yesterday because of the cold. I heard sirens but didn’t know it was so serious.

Prayers going out to all.

6 the Shi ite November 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Kudos to the Resident for picking up a hose and helping, most people would be holding up their smartphone to get a video.

7 @the shi ite November 11, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Actually several neighbors grabbed a hose to help if it weren’t for the neighbors the house next was going to go up but we fought the flames back off the house next door for egleast fifteen minutes before the fd arrived

8 Beaver November 11, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Glad they kept the fire to one mobile home.

9 Farley November 12, 2012 at 3:56 PM

i left for the weekend and noticed the house right when i was pulling in.. that is horrible. my prayers to the family