Missing Dog Near Clayton Valley Charter High School in Concord

October 12, 2012 · 19 comments

This pomeranian, who lives near Clayton Valley Charter High School in Concord, is missing.

She got out at about 8pm and hasn’t been seen since. She is microchipped and has a collar with tags. She is also on medication.

If you have any tips on where she might be located, please email them to news@claycord.com and we’ll get you in contact with her owners.

1 anon October 12, 2012 at 1:55 AM

I’m pretty sure if you just said the dog was missing by Clayton Valley High no one would be confused if you didn’t add the Charter.

2 anon no pom October 12, 2012 at 6:05 AM

Hope this little girls gets found.
But, I also live in the area and there are a couple of these little poms on the block …………….lets just say their barking needs to be controlled! Hate to say it but if it’s the one that lives above me on the hill, I hope she finds a new home. Seriously tired of the yapping dog.

3 Kathy October 12, 2012 at 7:39 AM

I will keep my eyes open for her. Post as many Lost Dog signs as you can. I had a lost dog travel 15 miles from home.

4 Hope they find her October 12, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Hope they find our neighbors dog. She usually stays close to home but somehow finds ways to wiggle out under the fence ! Won’t be the same without her.

5 Good Luck October 12, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Good wishes to finding this sweet little dog. I hope he/she is safe and will return home soon.

6 Parsnip October 12, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Pomeranian’s name? It might help if she is seen.

7 Limosteve October 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM

This is our family dog, her name is Isabella. She is very lovable and will run up to anyone. She NEVER barks, I have only heard her bark a few times in her life and that is to go outside to go potty.

I was out all night looking for her. She does have a collar with our numbers on it. If someone found her I hope they would of have called. I hope she was not out in the cold all night. She is a indoor dog,

Staying positive as much as we can, our family and kids are devastated.

8 Limosteve October 12, 2012 at 9:27 AM

* Let me explain a little clearer, she usually never barks. If she has to go potty she will whine at the door, if you ignore her she will bark one time. Other then that she never barks.

9 Patricia Hill October 12, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I pray you find Isabella. Nothing breaks my heart like a lost dog! She’s so precious.

10 @anon no pom October 12, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Wow…because a dog barks you hope the dog would find a new home? That is really harsh. People love their pets like family! That is a disgusting and unnecessary comment. I hope you never have the heartache of loosing an animal.

On another note… I hope this precious dog finds her way home. My thoughts are with your family Limosteve.

11 soccermomwithabrain October 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I will keep a look out for your darling little dog today as I drive around that area. I always keep a leash and dog treats in my car.

12 Limosteve October 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Our dog Isabella has been found! Thank you to Kathy for the tip and the great lady who rescues dogs that kept Isabella safe until we were located. Thank you everyone!

I truly appreciate all the prayers and people looking for her. And a BIG THANKS to the MAYOR for being you and all that you do!

Cheers.

13 J. October 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Thank Goodness!

14 Nanny October 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Thank you so much for all of your warm thoughts and prayers. Isabella has been found and is now sitting on my lap. I am so grateful to you Mayor for posting this story, to Kathy for pointing us in the right direction,to Jeff who rode his Skate board around calling her name and then helped us put up fliers. Thank you Joyce for taking Isabella in and caring for her overnight.

15 Nokeem October 12, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I was just about to forward doggie’s photo and information to a friend who lives nearby and so happy to see your baby has been found!

16 Mimi (original) October 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM

So very happy Isabella was found and returned to you safely. I would be bereft if any of my canine or feline children went missing!

17 Liz October 12, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I love a happy ending!!! So glad for everyone concerned.

18 Parsnip October 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM

@Nanny #14 —

Wonderful to read! Kathy, Jeff and Joyce are special people!

19 another sunny day October 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM